Master/slave

>master/slave

Attached: mfw.jpg (743x769, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/graphite-project/graphite-web/issues/1569
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is his nose like that lol

>Some of your female coworkers are uncomfortable calling you a "penetration tester". Is there a less problematic job title we could use?
The worst part was I only had one "female" coworker who clearly didn't have to worry about sexual harassment.

Attached: 654.png (450x338, 166K)

I remember a thread from years ago where someone's co-worker said the term "sanity checking" is discriminatory against people with mental illnesses.

So this is a meme? We aren't being serious here. It's not actually this bad out there, right?

Attached: 1526046250792.png (316x490, 108K)

>I HAVE to use master/slave otherwise I just can't code!!!
literally where do you neckbeards come from

Retards love being victims and will do whatever it takes to be treated like one

I think you know why

Attached: .jpg (654x343, 27K)

>cracker/basketballamerican

Attached: -g- plays follow-the-leader.png (461x1305, 28K)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Silicon Valley is extremely liberal.

The surface-level jobs like "web designer" are rife with people that took a code bootcamp online, got a six-figure salary to type in CSS at a leisurely pace and proceed to use the platform they work at to spread propaganda however they can.

However, I'm entirely confident that actual jobs that require some kind of skill and tenacity to acquire are filled with reasonable people that just call this stuff retarded.
If they do support it, it's because enough people quipped enough pseudo-intellectualism on Twitter to make them think it was a good idea to support this cause.

(((i don't know, user)))

Tell them that they can interpret it as themselves being slaves to black people as their masters, and they'll instantly approve of it.

suck more nigger dick

>parent/child

Attached: 1534790368654.jpg (373x388, 40K)

>it's another Jow Forums gets triggered over a complete non-issue episode
What a bunch of snowflakes

Attached: 1430290265679.jpg (251x242, 14K)

kek

Master/slave are well established and known terms in the field, and there is no reason to change them.

They're the one that demanded it be changed, you cretin redditor

>Master/slave are well established and known terms in the field, and there is no reason to change them.
tell that to Abraham

Colonialist / African

just tell them they are kink shaming computers
computers are sexual too

Yes, I'll tell that to all the American slaves that died before the year 1950.

Or maybe I'll tell that to all the slaves that are still around today, most of which are in the continent of Africa.

>it's another post by a secretly, unknowing SJW that tries to shit on Jow Forums with entirely unrelated things

>there is no reason to change them.
Correction : you feel like there is no reason to change them. But the world doesn't have to respect your feelings, user. Hate to say it, but master/slave are going to be replaced. I do hope you don't take it to hard.

>But the world doesn't have to respect your feelings
The world doesn't have to respect their feelings either, you idiot.

The people that do not communicate in your dumbass reddit platitudes are sitting here discussing whether or not it's supposed to be a good thing.

If you have some reason why you think it should be changed, feel free to say it. The burden of proof is on you.

>all the slaves that are still around today
the 99%

>dumbshits still think only darkies and (((them))) have been slaves

We all have to make a choice.

Attached: h41.jpg (480x232, 17K)

Shut it goy

apex onions

99% of what?

It's not American slaves. Like I said, literally all of them are dead.

There's more slaves alive than ever before, though and most of them are in Africa. Also like I said.

We should turn everyone in the world into cable select.

>if you're not a racist you're an SJW

Attached: 1515509704918.jpg (600x450, 39K)

they filtered o, kek

No, you're an SJW if you think Master/Slave is racist.

You monster!

Attached: nohappy.png (651x308, 103K)

I will create my own language and call them whites/niggers.

I actually support this.

For about 3 months, /mu/ abused this word to no end. Music was either onions or it wasn't onions and there'd be 3 threads up at any given time debating it.
One guy would come into an otherwise productive thread, reply to 10 people with a picture of a guy with a beard and glasses doing the :O face and it would just derail the entire thing.

They abused it so bad that they just filtered the word. /mu/ acts like they aren't insecure, but that place absolutely went up in fire because of this one dumbass meme making fun of their masculinity.

Attached: whocouldbebehindthis.jpg (1200x992, 111K)

That's literally what was indoctrinated in the american schools. You're either a racist or anti racist (that is still racist).
I bet the retard that came up with that already killed 6 million in suicides and drug abuse.

Can we get rid of the term “kill” in linux while we’re at it? It is too violent for no good reason and makes me uncomfortable. Oh and RAM? It reminds me of ramming stuff up my ass, as in raping me. We should get rid of that too.

I've never had a problem desu

Why do people's noses get goblin like? Is it from the alcohol?

But you would kill someone and gladly with just a couple of manipulations.

Someone "on the wrong side of the history".

Attached: kyubey.jpg (713x700, 42K)

Attached: 1515157753537.png (1024x1024, 508K)

Attached: beloved_app.png (804x642, 93K)

Attached: 1522773318146.jpg (393x391, 100K)

cocaine

HAHAHAHA
github.com/graphite-project/graphite-web/issues/1569

primary/replica is not even close to to master/slave

should be said every time this pic is posted but 'blacklist' doesn't have a racist background and to suggest otherwise is fairly ignorant and racist

That only applies to /b/ you newfag

Attached: 1521585481960.png (570x520, 7K)

>6' / 5'11"

Attached: downloadfile-32.jpg (500x488, 42K)

why

It's not racist, it's not even colorist, it's luminist, assigning negative and positive roles to arbitrary luminosity levels.

I look forward to throwing your hanged corpse into a pile someday.

I like the sound of "Beloved App"

killer is patriarchal?

((()))

Attached: jewmoney.jpg (879x608, 106K)

Lisp don't make noses bigger.

>foreskin remover

Attached: 68d.jpg (1162x850, 300K)

>let's keep the conversation focused on the objective bits. Whether this should or shouldn't change isn't up for discussion.
>It doesn't matter what the original intent was. People do have a negative reaction to these terms. There is no justification for keeping it. Let's keep the discussion focused to the objective merits of the pull request.
>As explained previously, please refrain to objective commentary on the proposed changes.
>STOP QUESTIONING ME THIS IS RACIST AND WE ARE CHANGING IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Isn't removing the foreskin normal practice in America?

Actually, "wild" rabbis use the mouth to remove the foreskin.

(((Pure coincidence))).

>buy ultra rare vintange 486-25 SX PC after watching LGR from ebay for $750
>open case and see this
>quickly pull it out from the oppressed CD-ROM drive and spill sọylent all over the motherboard

Attached: c0bf90e1-9f9c-5e4c-a038-333184526b77.jpg (1600x1350, 193K)

this

except there is

what's the thing with that guy with the gnome face?

unreal