GUYS

GUYS

Attached: 5133002549628130413.jpg (600x500, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Did-Henry-Kissinger-really-call-American-soldiers-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used-as-pawns-of-foreign-policy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ew a nigger

Do I need to write fizzbuzz on the whiteboard

I am a south Italian who enjoys programming in C languages and Python, am I diverse enough? That niggress sets the bar pretty high

FBI niggers get KILLED by CIA niggers 24/7

Attached: cia nigger.jpg (1280x702, 111K)

>there are unexpected agents browsing this board

Attached: file.png (421x500, 208K)

I'd rather die poor, fucking glow in the darks get hit by my car

Honestly it sounds kinda cool, too bad you're not even getting in their academy(or whatever it is) without being perfect by the time you're 24

>you could be a fodder for usa agencies
no thanks

be a furry transgirl

I haven't had a good laugh from an internet picture in a good while

For once OP wasn't a fagget

>templeOS
how did he manage to install it without getting burned alive

I can't believe Fox News actually called him that

B..But I won't pass the intensive background investigation OP!

None of you will pass the background checks let alone the intense psyche examinations.

This, FBI nigger has come to my school and says you can't have done any drug beyond weed. Also said tons of people fail the polygraph test.

One of my dreams as a kid was to work for the FBI, because I kept seeing people do illegal things. Then I realized, the FBI doesn't stop crime, they create it.

The FBI dude assigned to monitor me for all my posts about Hezbollah and Castro probably still has nightmares about the stuff I put in my "shock" folder way back when, just for them

>67578408
BASED AND REDPILLED

>FBI doesn't stop crime, they create it.
what

MAGA

you what now

And even for weed there’s a hard stop on anyone whose taken it in less than a 2 year period.

As far the poly goes, I know for the DoD if you fail they just make you take it again, the fbi might be different though

>implying they take average civvies
(lol

To get in you literally need to have a law degree or equivalent plus a stint in the armed forces. Even better if you're former SOF, JAG or someone who worked in signals/intelligence.

But at that point why would you join the FBI when you're also qualified to join the Big Guys.

for yous

>Being this much of a fucking retard
Boomers like you need to understand no one gives a fuck you were POG and stuck your fingers up your ass while the real men were fighting.
nice reddit spacing you fucking faggot.

The Agent that comes to our school said 1 year at best for weed, but they said if you fail the Poly you get the boot. Idk why they're so strict on stuff like the drugs, I really wanted to get into digital forensics but that's not gonna happen anymore lol.

>#UnexpededAgent
>picture of afro-american

that's literally racist and I support trump

>real men were fighting.
>fighting for Israel

kys goy mutt

Grow up kid, stop fantasizing about how some magical jew runs the world.

Holy shit

They won't take you if you've done any drugs (including smoking weed).

hahaha

Attached: ff.jpg (850x400, 48K)

you kids on here are too obsessed with an outdate OS like gentoo and jew cia niggers who apparently run the world. Everything you post has literally been debunked by snopes. Even cucks like colbert make you guys look like idiots. This place is full of incels, just a day ago you were all made about some jeeta pussy knowing more languages and being a better programmer than you guys.

nice fake quote with no actual evidence except some dude using anonymous sources in his BS book.

>debunked by snopes.
>snopes
>can't refute the argument

i'm ashamed i fell for this bait

Also, kys

Not an argument, nice try faggot.

It is, sorry.

>No. Henry Kissinger almost certainly never said that military men were "dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns of foreign policy."

>The only evidence that he ever said anything like that was a claim by Woodward & Bernstein (who absolutely hated Kissinger) in their book, The Final Days, that another of Kissinger's political foes, Alexander Haig, had told someone unnamed, that Kissinger had said it.

quora.com/Did-Henry-Kissinger-really-call-American-soldiers-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used-as-pawns-of-foreign-policy

keep fighting the good fight, JIDF

there is no intense psyche examinations you idiot. Look at the amount of cucks and idiots the government employs, do you really think it is that hard to get a job being a pencil pushing zero iq nigger for ZOG?

Go cry about mossad and every meme you don't like being a kike psyop you pussy bitch cunt faggot

>pussy bitch cunt faggot
>butt blasted this hard

I wonder who could be behind this post

>thinking everyone you don't like is a mossad shill
>being this borderline schizo

t. NPC

are the fortnite servers down zoomer?

bitch

I met FBI agents one time. They are angry cunts alright.

Most of them are faggots who are mad they aren't the super spies they thought they would become, thats usually why they become corrupt and start doing all the bad shit they do.

Pretty sure the FBI wouldn't hire me with all the anti-government, pro-anarchist shit I've posted on the web.

Cant get into details due to items signed when I was 12 but I liked to tinker with items. But the people in "charge" took everything I had in the barn on the farm. After a 3 meter round hole and 2.4 seismic reading they came in 40 minutes, took everything. Parents put me into sports and wouldnt even let me touch a PC until high school. Ever since then I couldnt get a job anywhere with military contractors even with my degrees and papers. So just work lowly IT and dream.

Only if I can have a license to hack, and a badge and a usb.

and a gun

The CIA creates it, not the FBI.

So where do i apply?

Being a network security guy for the FBI or CIA would be kind of neat I guess but I make more money in the private sector and I get to smoke weed and hang out with communists without it screwing up my career.

>taking piss tests

this is some of the highest quality bait Ive seen in decades, what do you use to grow it, powdered egg shells?

greentext or it never happened

where did your parents touch you?

You will be recruited to do things like spy on your neighbors and inform on political dissidents.

Why are there so many three letter dick suckers on Jow Forums now?

$$$
$
$

for the love of money is the root of all goo-gobblers

>mfw Americans have created their own STASI Informant Network
If you attach some wires to Orwell's grave you could power the entire nation considering how fast he's fucking rolling in there.

I sell coke for a living can I use my supplier as a reference? He's gets busted and I get a cushy job shooting dogs

My email has been searched by local police force I do know that much. Google told me somebody logged in and gave me an IP and when I searched the IP it was a court house. FBI should like me though.

>wanting to hang out with communists

Attached: 272a2d479f0f337f6f7863fbe8e501a5c59d100034808cabcf33113e3cae2999.png (371x376, 210K)

>not liking communists
What are you, bourgeois?

>thinks you cant cheat the mmpi

I guess the matter was smolanoff to go unnoticed

Attached: spic.jpg (227x239, 20K)

>B..But I won't pass the intensive background investigation OP!

This.

Probably requires at least the last 10 years carefully scrutinized.

Any chance I could get hired?

Wanting to join the modern NKVD

All you need to do is say "fug drumpf and fug wypipo" and you're in, remember the FBI is the terrorist wing of the Demonrat party.

Attached: FBI retards2.png (1222x999, 787K)

Don't trust anyone even yourself

>unironically saying drumpf
lmao

It could have been ironic, all context here is lost we don't even get to see the original messages. Do you think investigators with an agenda are ever going to think something is just a joke?

>everyone I dislike is a schizo

>Americans still believes in polygraph
lmao
If FBI uses polygraph test it's only to sieve retards.

Terrone dell'FBI che brilla al buio

Attached: terry1999.png (628x800, 761K)

No wonder they lack people in tech then, all the smart asses in tech are weed drugies hacking through the night, what they get are CS majors

>am I diverse enough?

unfortunately no Gennaro

Glow/10

>hey kid, wanna know how to glow in the dark

I've considered working as a spook. Then I realized I'd be living my life working under a microscope because they spy a hell of a lot more on their own employees than everyone else.

Sent :^)

Attached: 1512623001210.png (500x375, 246K)

>You have to be 23
>You have to have a 4 year degree
>You have to have 3 years of full time work experience
The math doesn't add up

>FBI
>Glow in the dark niggers

pick one and only one

Hi SoFloAntonio

>not working fulltime while working through a degree
sorry, you don't seem to be FBI material

>have a 4 year degree at 21
>year of depression and unemployment
Almost made it lads

> tfw failed to even get an internship because of admitting to torrenting and inadvertently looking at jailbait from browsing /b/
i spent an entire youth not doing drugs or underage drinking or getting into trouble
now im just a khv loser

Attached: 1509470624601.jpg (567x437, 35K)

Most drugs, especially the most notorious common ones, for example the CIAs favourite; cocaine pass through your system in a few days
Weed takes a fair while

>> tfw failed to even get an internship because of admitting to torrenting and inadvertently looking at jailbait from browsing /b/
Why
Just lie

Lmao
SOF to FBI
Fucking wut, maybe to retire into when your knees are fucked from lugging shit

sfaccimm

>tfw have a gubbermunt pension
>am considered brave, a hero and a selfless person for fighting for the zionist agenda
>im actually a drug taking wreck head, have been my whole life
Based military

¿por que no los dos?

Attached: 876200C541D14D4A939CBAEF7873B41A.png (800x600, 193K)

>failing from torrenting

What

They're gonna have a hard time with the zoomer generation, almost every kid has illegally downloaded something from nerds to kids who play sports to social butterflies.

Why this shit even a thing in a modern world?