apple.com/iphone-xs/a12-bionic/

THANK YOU BASED APPLE

Attached: CPU2.jpg (2289x1277, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nvdla.org
en.wikichip.org/wiki/nvidia/microarchitectures/nvdla
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iSoi

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-12-19-52-49.png (720x1280, 396K)

>notchlets

How does A11/A12 NN performance compare to current consumer GPUs/CPUs?

A brainlet refers to a person that lacks brains. Wouldn't notchlet refer to someone that lacks a notch?

Attached: 1516297552480.png (1600x1600, 14K)

Block you path
nvdla.org
en.wikichip.org/wiki/nvidia/microarchitectures/nvdla

Performance cores. Efficieny cores.

Lel, Apple "invented" an ARMv8-A big.LITTLE, didn't they?

That was last year, faggot

Attached: ssp_663_575px.jpg (678x450, 28K)

i dont need phone for gaming, so...

Real benchmark until iOS12 and A12.
But A11 begin around nvidia 750m
A12 AMD RX 580

these phones are going to fly. battery life will stay the same though

How can they do it again every year?

Fly... where? The land of poorly scheduled IOS processes idly waiting for IO?

So mad.
How’s it feel now being 2 years behind in cpu and no real answer to Face ID.
Inb4 muh Samsung with its insecure Facial recognition and muh dex phone as a desktop!

iPhone Excess

>megabytes and cores and engines
okay but that's less important than
>broken OS
>broken software
>broken sensors
>broken features
>a chunk taken out of one edge of the screen, just because
>flickering OLED
>small battery
>overheats
>screen glare if used outdoors
>makes noise when charging, can't be disabled, oh was your partner sleeping? EAT SHIT, USER
>has stereo cameras but doesn't provide depth imaging for AR - WHAT IS THE POINT OF TWO CAMERAS THEN?
>design requires after-purchase case because of the camera wart - WHAT IS THE POINT OF SACRIFICING BATTERY AND USING A GLASS BACK IF YOU HAVE TO PUT A CASE ON THERE BECAUSE OF THE CAMERA WART WHICH ONLY EXISTS BECAUSE YOU MADE IT THIN?

Why does iPhone games graphics look nowhere near a thos GPU's??

b-but user, faceID sucks. I say this as an iPhone user since the 4. I used the first gen and 2nd gen fingerprint scanners, but the 2nd just seemed to read it better if my hands were wet, and I got the SE after I got a 6S because I am a handlet.

The iPhone has better benchmarks but I found that even cheap android phones launch apps faster, and its not because they're using java VMs either.

I find this perplexing, because I love my iPhone, but why is it so slow compared to android?? Android is jerkier though. At this point the only thing that holds me back is iMessage.

I responde about Apple Neuron engine very specific chip for neuronal network acceleration in Terra operations per seconds,
A11 0.6TOPS begin like 700GFLOPS from 750m
And A12 5TOPS like 5TFLOPS RX 580.
In theory for inference deep learning networks.

>why is it so slow compared to android?
The iOS internals are badly designed and make it hard to have fast app startups.

>Hur dur just say everything is broken, that'll provem wrong!
>A chunk taken out of the screen just because
That screen space would otherwise not be used.
>Flickering OLED
The displays are literally the exact same as another top of the line Samsung panel, never heard of this, so its probably another lie.
>Small battery
Define small.
>Overheats
Just throwing every buzzword you can find?
>Screen glare if used outdoors
You mean that thing that effects all smartphones? This thing called physics? Woah.
>makes noise when charging, can't be disabled, oh was your partner sleeping? EAT SHIT, USER
Luckily, you don't have a partner, so don't sweat it.
>has stereo cameras but doesn't provide depth imaging for AR - WHAT IS THE POINT OF TWO CAMERAS THEN
You know, for things other than games?
>design requires after-purchase case because of the camera wart - WHAT IS THE POINT OF SACRIFICING BATTERY AND USING A GLASS BACK IF YOU HAVE TO PUT A CASE ON THERE BECAUSE OF THE CAMERA WART WHICH ONLY EXISTS BECAUSE YOU MADE IT THIN?
If this isn't bait, you should be ashamed. (You)

You should thank TSMC instead

TSMC does not design the CPU, GPU, NPU, ISP

Attached: shill.png (660x329, 27K)

Look buddy, I stupidly bought an iPhone X for AR software R&D, and it just falls flat.
I don't play games - there are other applications for AR.
The thing overheats and starts throttling in less than a minute when doing AR, because while the CPU and GPU are technically powerful enough, the phone can't get rid of the heat because it turns out glass and leather (case) aren't good conductors. That's okay, though, because the AR experience is so shit that nobody will use it for more than 30 seconds anyway.
Screen glare is not acceptable. I don't care about physics, figure it out. Nature figured out how to make transparent things that aren't reflective, so we know it can be done.
The camera wart is just dumb. Go ahead and try to set an iPhone X on a flat surface without a case. Try it. No problem though, I'll just spend more money on a case, making the whole thing thicker than if it was only as thick as the camera wart, and more expensive overall, and now space inside the outer case is being wasted on the inner case, which is expensive glass that nobody will ever see.
Why are you defending Apple? I am stupid enough to have given them money and even I'm not defending them any more.

que buena publicación compañero, pero tiene unas pequeñas discrepancias buajaja

Post a picture of this iPhone that you've "bought" and then we'll have a discussion.

Here it is in front of a pre piece of shit MBP. Picture taken with a (good) 5s that you should be shilling since it works perfectly after 4 years.

Attached: 17F68511-76E3-4CAC-80CD-20A99D8845B8.jpg (3264x2448, 2.64M)

thanks but no thanks, i'll keep my nokia 8 for another 3-4years.

Lmao does applel garbage even support webm yet?

Attached: 1536773921187.png (526x550, 166K)

No, that's beyond Just Works.

kek they put a lot of cores on the CPU and hardly any on the GPU

what they should have done is flipped it

>Lmao does applel garbage even support webm yet?
webm support will come the day they figure out how to make it looks like they just invented it.

>lagPhone

Attached: 1534508189979.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

I don't think that is true user. I have mutiplexer on my jailbreak, I disabled mail always being on, and made safari, messages and something else launch on startup and never stop working. Its faster than android at browsing, or at least feels smoother.

In general, there is something that the memory management has to deal with I suppose. It has only 2GB of ram after all, its not slow, but its slow to launch apps (aka something everyone does all the time).