Keep working on those captchas, user!

Keep working on those captchas, user!

Attached: ef8.png (767x691, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5gPdrlyc84
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's just a temporary measure. Moot said he'd turn them off as soon as the anontalk spam stops. Be patient.

I am surprised they hired him given the diversity stuff going on at Google, and Moot being behind Jow Forums and all.

I thought you get banned for mentioning that site.

Moot knows how to construct millipedes.

who's that?

How much more money is he making at Google compared to his old job? He must be living the life right now.

Thousands of captcha are solved every minute thanks to Jow Forumsoogle-slaves in Jow Forums.

why have I never heard of this guy if he "founded Jow Forums"

we all thought he'd have transitioned to female by now

>wahhh he should host Jow Forums with his own money!
kys

I didn't even think about it until just now, but we're literally paying tax to corporate masters ("parents" for PyCucks) while despising everything about their GloboHomo faggotry.

Jow Forums is an user content forum. Who gives someone the right to profit on this?

If I was moot I would go into the google headquarters and gun down every pajeet in sight and then the ceo

> Remove legacy
> Implement a fucked up captcha
> Hiroshima sells more Jow Forums passes to fund his clash royalle addiction
> Chris P. "Cuck a Duck" AKA "Luggage Lad" gets a shitload of captchas resolved to progress his AI neural network to identify the best bulls for your wife
We got the double whammy.
Wouldn't be surprised if Jow Forums is the biggest human captcha resolving resource Google has at this point.

Might is right.

it's not "paying tax", it's being used as guinea pigs. why do you think captchas don't disappear when you've proved your human status, but instead become more numerous and more difficult?

Because you're basically a "trusted guesser" or whatever the fuck they would call it on their end. They used to do text captchas when they were scanning books and didn't know certain words. Now they're working on self-driving cars. That's why the images are all traffic and storefronts (i.e. people that want to take their self driving car to the store). They want human input to train their driving AI

>poo

i was being rhetorical, but yes, that's mostly what it's about.

what people tend to forget, however, is that Google is not only training their AI, they're training (You). if you've used their Gmail app, you will have noticed suggestions. Google Assistant is all about predicting and influencing your behaviour and taking control, and the ability to think, away from you. With this CAPTCHA they're also testing and taking notes on your willingness to jump through hoops like a good goy.

that fucking cuck sold us out again. the captcha was probably his idea.

something people fail to realize about captcha (and js) is the extent to which it is used to uniquely identify us.
IP? check. tracking cookies? check. active logins? check.
clicking patterns, timing, mouse movements, adblock filter list signature, http headers, browser user agent (easy to see through a spoof), browser language, time zone, unique canvas, WebGL, WebRTC leaks, local fonts, cache size, old history, malformed request protection, redirection behavior, charset defaults, geo information, device IDs...

the capacity of captcha to ID people on Tor for example is amazing. every single movement is timed, and run through fuzzy filters. compared with other user signatures, and there you have it. you can easily be fingerprinted by any site though, but google is unique since it ties in to so many sites - incl. this one.

Who?

Who?

Yea. I've stopped really using google products since they started getting real heavy on the predictive shit.
Yea, it's pretty wild. There are ways around everything, but I wish I could test the systems without actually having a reason for someone to be looking for me.

>is an user content forum

Attached: 1401420950693.jpg (608x567, 179K)

SYSCOIN- decentralised image board

>something people fail to realize about captcha (and js) is the extent to which it is used to uniquely identify us.
Oh yeah? I'll show them. I'll buy a Gold pass!

it's an unproven claim

on Jow Forums everyone is anonymous even the founder(s) and admins/mods/janitors

>mods/janitors
In all seriousness, duck "Jow Forums Janitor Logs For Free". It changes your perspective on the website when you read its overseers' conversations.

Friendly reminder that the rest of Jow Forums expects the Technology board for do something about the terrible and outrageous reCAPTCHA system.

thats the inventor of reddit, steve jobs

no, it's the first investor in gaia online, steve gibson

>2016

Reminder than Jow Forums has had captcha longer than it hasn' t by the time if this post.

Nah, large corps won't give a fug about these pissy sissy shit. They only show it on the surface for PR tendies. Deep down below they're a cold freezing core that pulls the string receiving real chicken tendies.

I work for a company that basically does captcha type grunt work for Google except it's for ad algorithms, AMA

>I've stopped really using google products
Try stop using anything post 2005. Life changing for the good.

Jow Forums spend most of the time shitposting watches, chinkshit, brand spamming, and you think Jow Forums have time to fix trivial shit like capcha ?

Name
I really need that work

are you ever worried the web ad situation will deteriorate even further and more users will be blocking ads than not?

youtube.com/watch?v=E5gPdrlyc84
I bet based moot leaked it.