Guys please I don't like this joke anymore

developers.slashdot.org/story/18/09/08/037245/creator-of-templeos-terry-davis-has-passed-away

Guys please I don't like this joke anymore...

Attached: itcantbetrue.png (480x360, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/gjw48re35zcpulq/2018-09-05 14-21-40.flv?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This has gone too far and for too long, can someone please go find proof he is still alive?

Please don't say it's really true

hell be fine

>slashdot

wait does this actually confirm it

idk but who else but terry could change templeOS webpage? only him and literal hackers.

i thought he trusted some people with the website. i don't think he updated it all on his own.

What's wrong with people at comment section? That looks even worse than YouTube comments. And I smell a lot of reddit there

dropbox.com/s/gjw48re35zcpulq/2018-09-05 14-21-40.flv?dl=0

The ever present, but perpetually amorphous "they", killed him. Or he wanted it to look like they did.

I wonder why.

Can TempleOS live on without him?

he is currently under the grace of god coding for the scalability of the universe.

No.

is right. it was tsheikhs who has his website

Nope

Oof, now that's a faggot's voice

>the cosmological constant becomes the ascii value of NIGGER

Terry's fine, he's just been getting ready for his job interview as Chief Programming Supervisor of the Universe.

Attached: 1536091391949.jpg (600x900, 187K)

>comment section
>autistic argument about the os

Suicides are thrown straight to hell.

You mean an autistic argument about how the article was written detailing how the OS went through many names?

the glow in the dark niggers agency got him. take care user

and that's why I don't believe it was sudoku. terry wouldn't ever risk not being able to show off his OS to god and jesus

>Actually thinks he's not in hell already.

Attached: faggot.gif (250x188, 819K)

>Still no proof