Free Internet for life

Is it possible Jow Forums? Cracking into someones wireless access point takes too long. What are other ways?

Attached: Internet_map_1024_-_transparent,_inverted.png (1024x1024, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1B0u6nvcTsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Donating to an isp an amount equal to the bill they send you each month

I mean, you could do that, i don't want to

Just giving options.

Live in your parents basement and use their internet you poor faggot.

wps is easier to crack

About 5 months, there was some user on Jow Forums that bragged he had free internet. He hacked the hardware or something. Any of you remember that thread?

That's not how any of this works, at all.

Let me find the fucking thread

Ok

Its simple
Break into your neighbors home, reset the modem. Now you hacked the hardware. Enjoy your free internet Jamal.
/thread.

I don't know where the fucking thread is but he made 2 threads on Jow Forums and one thread on Jow Forums. some user on Jow Forums actually worked for an isp and helped the Jow Forums sperg on some other stuff

Jow Forums is retarded

why doesn't everybody just have a wireless router in their home that communicates with other routers. everybody forwards traffic, it's all free. major forwarders get paid. how hard would this system be to come up with?

skycoin has skywire, but they merge what is an entirely plausible business idea with a gay meme currency.

There is something your isp calls "illegal gateway", i won't tell you what it is and how to build it, but they exist.

Download Netzero and get the ad cracker. The password sniffer no longer works.

is astalavista still the best site for crackz?

How did you come to know of it?

"Illegal gateway" was just what they called customers running their own home routers/gateways with name address translation.

I haven't heard this term since around 2000 or so when it became common practice to get a broadband connection and share it with all your devices.

I remember a local ISP went so far as to say that any non-Windows 95/98 or Macintosh computer connected was considered a server, and they wanted you to pay for a commercial connection.

It was a really weird time.

learned it at work

So, it's possible huh

>any non-Windows 95/98 or Macintosh computer
how do people identify computers operating system in the network? Can't you just change that shit like an useragent or is it hardcoded

In the end it would be cheaper to pay for your internet like a functional member of society.

I remember the thread youre talking about, he was talking about modifying the router or whatever, but honestly i think it was bullshit.

how did you root my IP?

live on top of a starbucks.

Attached: 1462711828989.jpg (720x480, 46K)

Fuck no, i thought he was an absolute script kiddie sperg, he knew his shit and got help from an user on Jow Forums that works for an ISP. They exchanged pgp keys and talked about shit i guess.

i don't remember the thread but i know the concept, you'll need to have cable service have lines hooked up, either for a basic cable subscription or you convinced the guy in your neighborhood to hook it up even though you have no subscriptions (good luck)
then you'll need to buy a cable modem, then you don't have the skills to hack it (it's physical skills like soldering in addition to the software skills you're also too lazy to learn) so you'll have to pay someone about $200 to hack it for you
and you can turn off snmp to make it harder to be caught but you can still be caught and if you're not subscribed then it's going to cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars

you should just pay

youtube.com/watch?v=1B0u6nvcTsI
MEEM ALERT

nice video desu

thanks for the karma, friend.

Go to a $tarbuck$.
So are namefags.

You don't know what karma is

Karma means action or the imprint of action which remains within us. The actions that your father performed are working and kicking up within you not just in your situation, but within every cell in your body. It is not so easy to get rid of your parents! You may have noticed that when you were eighteen or twenty, you completely rebelled against your father or your mother, but by the time you are forty or forty-five, you begin to speak like them, act like them, and even look like them. That is a hopeless way to live because if this generation is going to behave, act, live and experience life just the way the previous generation did, this is a wasted generation. This generation should experience life in a way the previous generation never even imagined. I don’t mean you should do something crazy on the street, I mean the way you experience life can be completely altered. It can be taken to the next level of experience.

I've never have been to starbucks or taco bell in my life

the fuck

I live next door to a public library. Went in and connected my own wi-fi router to an ethernet cable under the table. Been working for nearly 3 years now.