Notch

Why the fuck are all the phone companies doing a notch in their phones like the original purpose for the notch n the iPhone was to house the face id infared and all these sensors for face id why the fuck would al the companies do the notch I don't understand why they copy is it making people buy them I want to know from a marketing standpoint why these companies copy?

Attached: Apple-X-and-Android-Notches.jpg (900x902, 144K)

between a budget phone with no notch and a budget phone with a notch, people are going to buy the notch because it looks more like an expensive iphone

The essential phone had a notch before the iPhone X to house the front-facing camera. The market is demanding thinner bezels and there's nowhere to put the camera and earpiece. Hopefully the Mi Mix 3 lives up to the leaks and has a manual slider

It's fucking retarded that a lot of other companies copy the notch then leave a retardedly large bezel on the bottom.

fuck a slider i think jsut a simples small top bezzle is fine notch is ugly

lmao look at that, none of them could achieve the iphone's chinless bottom

it's bc chinks lack souls and can only copy the apple jews, even when they make an obvious mistake

are the displays on these phones still rectangular?
I take it the notch literally covers up part of the screen?

I amy be wrong but it was verry difficult to do that because of the engineerign they had to likebend the screen itsself like a fold to aceheeve this thats why the other companies dont do this becasue it cost tommuch

Attached: main-qimg-544bcade22c9997f284a7240ec65c8bb.png (602x339, 66K)

Because the notch is an iconic and instantly recognizable look, and Chinkphone makers just want to imitate that look as closely as they can so that naïve customers will buy from them. They're the smartphone equivalent of people selling fake Louis Vuitton bags in Chinatown. Functionality has nothing to do with it.

iPhone X and Xs use an OLED display which is much more flexible than LCD. Good luck finding that on a budget Chinkphone.

thanks user. i didnt know that

its so retarded wouldent you think that a room full of smart asians couldent realise thay are takign a step back i dont know why they dont jsut try to out do apple instead they copy

always remember that chinks are soulless insectoids

it's also patented by apple, which is why no one else does it

lmao look at the fagPhone and its massive bezel

Attached: 1520439528822.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

This, holy fucking shit. Why can't they eliminate that bottom bezel, there's nothing even housed there. It looks so bad and unsymmetrical with barely any top bezel but an intact chin bezel.

Good luck gripping that thing in your hand without activating spurious touch inputs from the edges.

Meanwhile iShit has a massive bottom, left, right, AND top bezel with a disgusting receding hairline.

Attached: 1511112262556.jpg (399x385, 28K)

good thing im buying samsung

the screen is connected there, apple bends their panels and connect them on the back side

Good luck with your receding hairline boomer.

Attached: 1508015840818.jpg (1267x2102, 367K)

just say youre a spastic mongoloid and move on if you cant hold a phone right

wtf is oppo phone x

iphone is a trend setter. people associate the apple brand with success and high class so everybody wants to imitate the appearance of the trend setter. this is how fashion works since the beginning of time.

You will not understand this because you are all autists but you don't have to understand why a dog likes to chew on your shoes you just have to put your shit away so you pups wont ruin your expensive stuff.

Want to buy a Doogie phone just for the name.

>you're just holding it wrong (tm)
>now on android too

Attached: lmao.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

>Being this much of a consumer whore

Spoken like a true ishill.
They're typical fashion victims with low iq's and no self esteem who are followers of trends like cattle.
mooooo

>t. street shitting iPoojeet
Keep on playing catch up and copying everything from Android. LMAO. BTW your fruit fag religion copied the notch from Essential.

Attached: 1528702089247.jpg (600x620, 71K)

enjoy your shit brick lagdroid boomer

iTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

the notch isnt even the same size. just imagine the horror to design apps for each phone

The way Samsung does it with the Note 9, Galaxy, etc is the best desu