Should I avoid the tech field if I hate Indians?

Should I avoid the tech field if I hate Indians?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

Spotted the neocolonialist.

You should probably just avoid everything.

Avoid living and working in any place South of San Francisco.

You should probably kys.

I work with 6 in a small conference room. If you hate Indians, you can't work in my shoes.

>implying you'd be able to compete for a vacancy with the very people you hate
oh sweaty

OP is hating on himself for being so retarded and NEET because he can't have a conversation with people outside his basement. Let alone Indians

Imagine the smell

Yeah, probably.

What I've found is if one gets in to a hiring position, eventually the entire IT department will be indian.

And don't think they hire their own because they're skilled. That's what will end up making your working life hell. :)

Why do they only hire pajeets? is it because they can usually pay them less?

Fuck Punjabis. Hotels have special rooms for their stench.

How are you supposed to work with foreign indians if you can't understand anything they say? I'm gonna be asking them what over and over again until they get angry at me.

You learn how to understand them. Listen for keywords and context and always do the needful.

They seem to have a bit of a bro code. I once had a CTO that over looked incompetencies of a newly hired sys admin. He even paid him more than me.

Needless to say, my tech lead was pissed off, as he ended up having to carry him a fair bit while focusing on his own work.

Bit of a worry when a sys admin doesn't know anything at all about networking.

underrated

So an Indian skilled worker got more money than a white janitor -> shock.

>ignores fact indian in question was not skilled
>assumes I'm white
>assumes I'm a janitor

kys. The end.

>Should I avoid the tech field if I hate Indians?
I suppose if you're despised by the people you know it can be handy to find a scapegoat. Why not Indians. Blacks, Hispanics. Moslems. Take your pick. It's far easier than facing the truth.

>>>/leftypol/

do you live in india?

just avoid java