Kevinnet

RIP in peace, Kevinnet!
The Solus devs have finally removed kevinnet aka Ikey Doherty. youtu.be/LoFWcx7rhZo
Time to install Solus 3.NEINNEINNEINNEIN!

Attached: 1f570fcb45fdf06b845a2a6cf4d87280b65818d079cab52eb926107667ee69c3.jpg (1332x598, 145K)

nice try kevin

What will take their place?

Attached: CloverOsWillSupercede.png (596x599, 532K)

David/fossfreedong from Umbuntu Bungee. They might just merge.

are they the same fuckers who ruined Kuo5hin.org?

Why would anyone use Clover OS - backdoored vaporwareOS? The lead dev literally is a NEET on EBT,

tl;dr?

what's wrong with kevin?

Is that the new kevinnet?

Project lead left because of Jow Forums/leddit memes. Ubuntu Bungee is now likely taking over.

He tends to overheat.

I believe so.
PS: The fuck is kuo5hin

wew
used to be so promising, but looks like it's yet another dead loonix distro, since this one like so many other free software stuff are so dependent on one single """"visionary"""" and now he's gone.
still probably like Void though, it's gonna carry on but will likely change much more than void did.

They should have stuck with developing only one desktop and based the distro on Debian or something. They are spread thin between having to maintaining packages, running the infra, supporting users on 3 fucking flavours... You don't need your own distro for a fork of GNOME. They could have just made a couple of extensions for GNOME and focused on making it run better, fix bugs... I hate it how these fuckers just waste their resources on stupid shit instead of fixing existing code.

If you want a desktop focused OS, go back to using proprietary systems. Linux is only good for servers and phones.

You freeturds are hilarious! Just install Windows. Oh, right... your a poorfag.

At least my grammar isn't bad. Did your mom buy you that PC?

Tell that to Google! KEK

They're writing a replacement for that shot kernel as we speak. Fuck GPL!

rip
He left latenightlinux just to leave solus.

They're keeping their mouth shut. Maybe he's in a hospital or something?

Nah. He's just poor since left Intel. I think he's working at a new job or looking.

>it's a "guys from jupiter broadcasting spout bullshit" episode

Oh, please. We haven't seen ikey push any code in months. Ikey left. We just don't know why...

They're just fishing for clicks. This is retarded.

CHECK HIS PHABRICATOR AND GITHUB ACCOUNT! They're dead.

>posts link to a 60 minute video filled with 'and now a word from our sponsors' every 3 minutes

>paying for windows

im not clicking your ad video jupiter cancer

Add this to the linky ?t=25m48s

Windows is free these days. I easily upgraded from 7 to 8 to 8.1 and to 10 for free.

>upgraded

Attached: large.jpg (500x333, 35K)

my openbox is better and doesn't come with botnetnet

They'll be charging you a monthly fee soon enough. Look up Microsoft managed desktop. Buy a Mac if you don't wanna get fucked.

mac isn't an os

MacOS is only officially supported on Macs. You know what I mean, fucking libretard.

it's hardware sucks ass
he might as well do hackintosh
for free

What else is there? BotnetOS?

there's gentoo

Attached: 4PxYIQb_d.jpg (640x934, 54K)