"A robots memory is really good"

> "A robots memory is really good"
> "AI is going to take over the world"
> "It is going to be very tempting to use AI as a weapon", *nods autistically"
> "Nobody listened"
> DUDE WEED LMAO
> "The difference between tunnels and roads are that tunnels are 3 dimensional!"
> Action movies look boring when they are being filmed but exciting when they are being watched
YIKES!
Yikes!

Attached: elon_musk.png (1047x626, 601K)

You forgot:
>It must be hard being superhuman like u elon ;))))
>I dont think you want to be me, my life is very hard :((((
>I constantly have ideas floating in my head, it never stops UwU

His action movie analogy is wrong because it assumes that simulations are made for entertainment purposes, when they could've been made for any purpose at all.
Even just the notion that these beings/things that made our simulation have our same idea of entertainment is a giant assumption.

I like Elon, he calls out pedophiles and doesn't give a fuck.
>h-he's not that great
butthurt pedos are still salty

Honestly though, if you havent experienced a thought bubble that derails your entire brain. You cant relate.

have a drug what make from good man badone?

Elon Mask dont know what to do,
change Bitcoins to Tesla shares
or
change Tesla shares to Bitcoins

Attached: EVIL_BROTHER.jpg (340x202, 20K)

sorry retard. there is a personality trait called openness that directly maps on to this. try taking mushrooms.

If you actually paid attention you would know that he didn't imply aliens, nor that entertainment simulations would be the only kind of simulation. He merely pointed out that we make them all the time in the form of books, movies and games and that more often than not they are meant to be entertainment therefore the chance of this being somekind of recreational simulation being highly likely, implying that if it were so, that it would be a simulation build by our "future" selves. Whatever that would mean if this were an actual simulation.

>If you actually paid attention you would know that he didn't imply aliens
If you actually paid attention you would know that I didn't either.
It's obviously implied that it's some being outside our universe, whatever that may be.

>nor that entertainment simulations would be the only kind of simulation.
I didn't imply that he did.
Only pointing out that the movie analogy would only work with an entertainment-based simulation.
Whether it's the only one or the most likely, that's irrelevant.
It's still a stupid assumption to make.

>He merely pointed out that we make them all the time in the form of books, movies and games and that more often than not they are meant to be entertainment therefore the chance of this being somekind of recreational simulation being highly likely
Why would it be?
The only way something outside our universe would be more likely to do something because WE do it, assumes that that thing is like us, which is retarded, since we know nothing about them or how things work outside the universe.

>implying that if it were so, that it would be a simulation build by our "future" selves
1- He didn't imply it would be our future selves
2- Why the fuck would it be our future selves?
Just why?
How does that make any sense?

If the simulation hypothesis was correct, it would mean that, since we can't build a simulation as big and/or complex as our own universe, then surely other realities above us must be more complex than ours to be able to build ours and so on...
These things that built the reality we live in, can't be our future selves unless they somehow escaped this reality and from a reality that's much more complex, built this one.

>> DUDE WEED LMAO
Elon kept saying how weed is shit and he never does it.

Roads are three dimensional.

Honestly think he only meant the pressure of his position till Rogan called him a next level thinker.

> "AI is going to take over the world"
It will eventually help us replace our limitations, be it through a neuro interface as he pointed out, sort of like in ghost in the shell.
> "It is going to be very tempting to use AI as a weapon", *nods autistically"
It is already the case, it's just going to get worse.
> "The difference between tunnels and roads are that tunnels are 3 dimensional!"
He's absolutely right, it's much easier to maintain and construct underground than overground, it just costs more money.

I agree

>It must be hard being superhuman like u elon ;))))
Joe being Joe..
>I dont think you want to be me, my life is very hard :((((
They guy has a shit ton of responsibilities, most of you pathetic NEETs won't be able to comprehend what that feels like, especially if you trust his view on "he wants to do something good". Doing good is exhausting and not everyone can fight on multiple fronts like he does to change or influence the world the way he likes to, independent of the change/influence being good or bad.
>I constantly have ideas floating in my head, it never stops UwU
If you'd be part of the spectrum you'd understand what that feels like, it's not fun.

I mean Joe is a cool dude and all but he's to biased on certain idea and people, Elon being a good example. Sure the guy is smart but taking everything that he says for gold is just dumb and reflects negatively on the way the show is perceived.

IMO everyone
>thinks
Depending on your interests you’ll think about different ideas, no need to be a special snowflake.

>haters are mad at elon
>keep on making threads about him

kek. Reminds me of how Trump got elected.

what if elon was actually mocking joe rogan and the entire show

what stops AI from becoming genocidal when it gathers all the racial and historical data and decides to get rid of white people to save the planet?

Attached: 76G57438t9sTPM.jpg (515x410, 53K)

yeah thats what being bipolar is like which probably explains why hes such a fuckup

>I mean Joe is a cool dude
he has an IQ of like 80 and he hosts a talk show pretending to be smart

How’s that? He hardly said anything and drank some whisky, took a hit of a spliff and said he wasn’t feeling it, then left.

Careful sandboxing

Yeah it would definitely decide that white people are the ones that need to be removed to save the planet

Rogan was "mocking" himself if anything, it was embarrassing, he was totally unprepared, had little idea about all the subjects Elon typically rants about, was getting lost and just interrupted him. Not to mention couldn't grasp some basic ideas like atmosphere resistance.
>duude, what if you put giant magnets on a car

Guy literally divided the cost of sending a rocket into space by 5

Give him a break

Your some kind of xenophobic when you think an AI will pinpoint a race instead of all humans IG

Elon has no idea what he is even talking about.

whats the point in going into space

still seething after he supported trump and destroyed journalists and their integrity
yikes, sucks to be you

>*coughs* Dude warning them about AI was futile... *smokes weed*

Attached: 1536344604848.png (483x581, 256K)

AI killed my cat

The simulation is created to test the viability of a species in joining all other species in the real reality.
If the species becomes a war mongering intergalactic species or destroys itself, the simulation is shut down. If they figure it out, they're accepted as members.

Attached: 250.jpg (680x342, 15K)

This thread is full of retards holy shit, it was just two dudes drinking and talking about random shit. Stop projecting.

Maybe that's the case in your anime bullshit.
In the grownups world, we don't know why the simulation was created, or even IF we're in a simulation in the first place.
Anything we say about it can only be a baseless assumption.