Cheap thinkpad sale

Hello I've won a pallet of x230 i7 laptops at an e-recycle auction.

I have 20-25 in pristine condition. I don't use eBay and I didn't get many bites on Craigslist.

I'd pop them off for $60 bitcoin if I knew where to find buyers.

Taking up alot of room in my garage and my wife needs to get her car in the garage for winter.

My email is [email protected]

Attached: ThinkPads.jpg (597x345, 41K)

So I guess if anybody is interested just email me. I can do international.

put on ebay and i'll buy one

I can look into it I suppose. Never used PayPal just bitcoin.

Yeah buddy nobody is gonna wire you bitcoin with the promise of being sent a laptop. You need a middle man or to do your business face to face.

this, slap on ebay and i'll buy a couple or at least organize the sale and i'll pay through paypal (no ebay tax)

>Hello
how dare you have common courtesy

Yeah I figure. Thanks for the advice.

I just don't like how eBay operates for the most part.

if youre too hipster to use ebay use mercari or some shit
my sister works for that company so im just shilling here, but seriously im not going to buy some laptop from a stranger without any kind of middleman

Thanks for the tip

Sounds like a great deal desu.

>ebay
>paypal

"eBay charges a flat 10% of the total amount the buyer pays, the item cost and shipping. PayPal charges 2.9% on the total plus a 30 cent non-refundable fee. Yes, you get charged two separate fees."

ebay realistically is the best option, but be prepared for not making as much money as you thought.

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 26K)

i saw this thread last week

Attached: 1536824266054.png (659x716, 433K)

NO YOU DIDN'T ANIMEPOSTER

Same actually, i emailed the guy last time and people said they would get scammed because he wouldn't take paypal, he's back again

I sold some last time. I've posted videos of these thinkpads on my YouTube channel.

I can give you like $20 in bitcoin but that's all I have atm

Maybe we can work something out. Send me an email.

yep it's definitely a scam

why the fuck would he accept 1/3rd of the price he's asking?

If he sends the rest in a couple days I'm fine with it.

OP is xsauc from /tpg/ he got the entire pallet for only $450. Check out his YouTube channel.

ikr...every fucking thread in /g feels like
i've seen this thread before