AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FUCKING BACK HURTS FROM MY SHITTY COMPUTER CHAIR!

TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING BUY AND WHY ITS THE BEST!

Attached: AHH_MY_FUCKING_BACK.jpg (512x512, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7QLHliifTNI
posture-chair.co.uk/causes-of-back-pain/
youtube.com/watch?v=uJP5HOOss4g
thetechreviewer.com/tech-news/kickstarter-suspends-autonomous-smart-chair-campaign-raised-615k/
red
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that xray looks crunchy

Dad, it's bed time

Stop sipping on soi like an 8 buck cuck and inject test like a real man.

son, that x-ray is crunchin.

take a chill pill man, catch you on the flip side jive turkey.

AHHHH!!! ITS GOTTEN BAD ONLY BECAUSE I SLOUCH, I HAVE TO LEAVE FORWARD TO REACH MY MOUSE AND KEYBOARD

AHHHHH!!! FUCK ME!!!!

Exercise you dumbfuck.

/thread
Off to op.

I TIRED THEY BANNED ME!!!!

Attached: 1522422461852.png (576x590, 337K)

Get either the Herman Miller Aeron or Embody if you want to sit upright and not have any back issues and butt pain.

If you plan to use the chair for a mix of ergonomic seating and lounging then get the Steelcase Gesture with headrest and maybe the Leap V2 with headrest to the extent.

I work somewhere around 22 to 26 days a month for 12 hours shifts a day and have tried some inexpensive Serta chairs that I like but none of the the cheap chairs have the adjustability of a high end office chairs.

I would personally suggest going to a store / show room and try the chairs out for a minimum of one hour each to have a good feel and see what you like and dislike about said chair.

Pic related is my recent purchase.

Attached: 2018-09-10_21-06-58.jpg (1318x1751, 205K)

Who master race here? My spine is straight as an arrow and my posture makes girls turn their heads when I walk past them on the street.

Attached: tas-computer.jpg (590x787, 236K)

Holy shit the Steelcase Gesture looks comfy as fuck. Thank you user, I'm gonna hunt these down in a retail store before dropping any money online.

ouchie, so painful on the elbows and wrist, also cancer tumors from laptop radiation on chest, also neck pains.

Thanks for being helpful. Very kind of you.

>t. sad fuck with tailbone and lower back pain.

Be on the lookout for these kinds of pains, I could remedy the lower back pain with lots of medical excercises over 1.5 years, the tailbone pain however haunts me. Be ready to shell out some extra bucks for a chair that will last you dozens of years.

I suggest you look up a Steelcase showroom or any boutique office store around your area as Steelcase is currently having a 15% off promo that ends on 9/21.

Get one of those office chairs with mesh backrests. Got one in class and its comfier than my chair at home

I didn't even know it was possible to get banned from Jow Forums.
Honestly tho, I sit on a random $5 chair from the local hardware store, no problems.
Learn to sit with your back straight like a normal person, I know it's hard, but you can do it.

youtu.be/7QLHliifTNI

hey man you might want to try rubbing your groin and ab muscles below your bellybutton. Like nice DEEEEEP rubs /nohomo

Love, Jow Forums

Attached: 1518028632141.jpg (511x842, 171K)

He need some milk!

dude, did you really hack me?

I know this is really meme because
>gaming
but are those chairs even remotely worth it for the money? I can get one of those DXRacer chairs for like 150€ where I live, which seems like a decent price for such an adjustable chairs, but is it really worth it?
I'm just a poorfag that doesn't want to drop 1k on a top of the line chair, but obviously gaymer shit has the added price tag to it. I just want a good chair to sit my ass all day while I work, that won't put a huge hole on my wallet, that's it.

learn how to sit properly
posture-chair.co.uk/causes-of-back-pain/

Pic related is the Autonomous ergochair 2 and it's comfy as fuck. I ordered one for my little brother to replace his squeaky little piece of shit from costco. Of course I tested it out and was must say I was amazed. you can sit up nice and straight, with great back support, and still have your head against the headrest without feeling like you're awkwardly forcing your head back. I ordered one for myself a couple days ago. It's only $300 bucks and worth it. Here's their video about it

Attached: Screenshot (47).png (762x591, 185K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=uJP5HOOss4g
forgot link

Do yoga for treating herniated/bulging discs and maintain proper posture

It's difficult for me to use my laptop like that because of my boobs ;_;

>paying the price of a fucking game console for a CHAIR
>not buying an office chair from the 70's in a garage sale and putting a Memory Foam pillow on the bottom and a pillowcase on the backrest
not everyone is rich, user. but, we can still enjoy luxury at a much more affordable price.

Tits or gtfo

I had one of these at my internship. They are pretty good but I didn't know they were this expensive. I guess it's worth it, though. Don't want to fuck up my back.

I am no expert on this at all but I don't think it's necessary to go for a high end chair like other anons are suggesting. I think it's a much bigger deal to

-REALLY adjust your monitor to stand at the correct height, if you haven't had to make some sort of table modification or stand your monitor on a bunch of shit to increase its height you're probably not doing it right
-Neck exercises in the hot shower every morning
-Basic stretches before and after bed (2-5 minutes)
-You really do need to get up every 1-1.5 hours, I'm guessing this is the biggest thing

Like I said this is just me trying to be logical but I can't really see a fancy chair doing more then this stuff (which you should be doing anyway)

How the fuck is this Xray even possible. It's shopped, there's no way someone lost laminae and pedicles on 6 vertebrae

I bought an Aeron about 12 years ago for work, it's the best money I've spent.

Attached: utsubusene-cushion-2-thanko-1.jpg (540x400, 85K)

had one of these, really uncomfortable on the neck after a couple of minutes

Is there any comfortable similar alternative?
Like one that holds the entire head / neck or something

I do this and as of this week I have some pretty nasty carpal tunnel

Looks like some sort of trauma? Though it is really strange.

See how the one vertebra is somehow cleaved in half but the other one looks normal (aside from the fact that the lamina is cleanly detached).

There's also some other sort of body up against the back? Maybe a car crash or something.

Get an adjustable standing desk. Standing for too long is equally bad as sitting too long.

Attached: 25015525_379137129165790_2161778570471407616_n.jpg (607x607, 28K)

>sitting on meme chairs

I was presented with one of those $1000 meme chairs about 20 years ago and told it to go fuck itself, I'll stay with an old 1940s wooden desk chair. Either that, or I stand.

Them varicose veins tho

Seriously, sit on the floor and put the laptop/pc on a coffee table. I've been doing this for months with my laptop.
>Chinese Squat
>Japanese Seiza
>Cross legged
All those are much better for your spine than just sitting on a chair

>he doesnt work from a sensory deprivation bath
Fucking casuals

The probability that your chair is causing the pain is hilariously low.
Go to a chirophractor a few times, learn how to stretch, and pick up a sport. There, that's how you get your back back in less than 2 months.

>It's only $300 bucks
ONLY?! FOR A FUCKING CHAIR?!

that's definitely a lot less than a $1000 designer meme chair. plus the materials they use to build it don't cost $20, user

God forbid you spend money for quality materials and construction on a chair that will last you for the next 15 years.

There are some things it really doesn't pay to cheap out on. You spend 8 hours a day in your bed, get a good one. You spend probably just as much time in your chair, get a good one too. Same with good shoes, etc. Buy high quality once for often used items.

Stretch your back 30 minutes every day until the pain goes away. Then 20 minutes every 2 days should be enough.
or
Go swimming once or twice a week.
or
Do some exercises to strengthen your back. (both higher and lower)

Or any combination of the above.

For stretching and exercises I can recommend some.
Swimming twice a week is the easiest way.

Without more strength and flexibility in you back, no chair is gonna do you any good.

One of these with regular use will solve all of your issues noodlet.

Attached: Back pain solver.jpg (2000x897, 80K)

Think of your back man if you have an office job you are sitting 8 hours a day min.

A good bed doesn't cost 300$

Just get a foam roll for a few bucks, relax your back and roll around on it for like 6ß seconds everyday

That head rest is going to break off pretty soon. Same with the Herman Miller Embody. All those little spines and shit look cool and feel good at first, then you shift the wrong way and too much weight ends up on one individually and SNAP.

i drink water all day so i'm getting up to either get more water or to piss. i never sit for longer than an hour at a time.

Yeah it costs more like $800

see a chiropractor

Here's the cheapo office chair that I use at work that I find comfy for seating upright. Cheap new chairs can be sturdy and good but the amount of adjustability tends to be non existent. Cheap all in one chair tends to use break often cause they have more complicated parts that uses the crappiest material.

For anyone who are looking to get the best bang for the buck on new chairs then get this new open box Steelcase Leap V2 with headrest for only $497 and if you wait for ebay to have those 15% promo and offer the seller less you might be able to score this for around $400.

Seller name is:
exclusivehomeandofficefurnishings
Listed item name is:
Steelcase Leap Chair, Headrest, 4-Way Arms, Adjustable Lumbar Support, (V2)

Attached: 20180913_080225.jpg (1187x1582, 453K)

a stool

How good is the Gesture for neck support? I have some minor disc degeneration there from sitting in front of a computer and being a NEET faggot. I'm looking for a chair that mitigates the damage done from sitting. Also obviously I don't sit for long hours very much anymore because it's bad for you.

From my hour of testing the chair I find the headrest very supportive. I mainly focused on the rest of the chair while sitting upright and the headrest when I was lounging back. I would suggest to go look up a store that carries it and drop by to test it yourself.

Bought it at Staples 2 years ago and its still basically brand new.

Attached: IMG_20160926_214755.jpg (747x996, 216K)

I've got some cheap chair from Tesco it has a tight piece of electastic in the lower part of the backrest which pushes your lower back and straightens you out feels fucking good after a long day only cost like £25 desu best chair I've owned all those expensive leather ones are awful imo desu

Didn't this company get kicked off of kickstarter because it came out that they were just reselling Chinese chairs from alibaba? Not knocking the chairs themselves but that's some shitty business.

thetechreviewer.com/tech-news/kickstarter-suspends-autonomous-smart-chair-campaign-raised-615k/
red dit.com/r/shittykickstarters/comments/5825wn/500k_office_chair_kickstarter_is_really_just/

Attached: 1534203956529.png (227x217, 44K)

Fat dude here, kid of a fat dude also. Both my dad and I have chairs from nightingale. They are canadian, 1000 bucks. My dad might be 350 pounds and has been using his for 8 years. Pretty good chairs, pricey as the herman millers, but not so out of place in an office, which I like.

Attached: 20140527-212640-imp1.jpg (720x340, 78K)

>8 buck cuck
Blahautism has spread to Jow Forums?