Python and Ruby are cucked

But Java will always be safe, it’s hardly changed at all.

Attached: B094D9EE-4549-4B02-8DD5-94FAE3094F81.jpg (750x1096, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5S3TpBWKem8
bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/12004
ruby-lang.org/en/conduct/
bugs.python.org/issue34605
bugs.python.org/msg324752
bugs.python.org/msg324747
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't believe people like this exist. How self-absorbed do you have to be to find racism in your work speech? Do these people live to deconstruct their lives?

i want ww3 to take off already

>Java
>safe

Huh?

I hate Java, but this is stupid

Trips speak the truth

Kyle V has a rather large nose

>this is from 1969:
youtube.com/watch?v=5S3TpBWKem8
>and OP's pic is from 2018

We are going backward.

wtf

What's happening with Ruby? I know Python and Redis are being assaulted at the moment.

Attached: 1910968816_1a867b3f51_o.jpg (1425x1736, 741K)

this is unironically really based
why can't I live in the star trek timeline

>spin up a new slave because the old one died
VS
>spin up a new child because the old one died

>Do these people live to deconstruct their lives?
these people unironically believe themselves to be modern day philosophers on the level of the ancient thinkers of yore.

Attached: png.png (1000x1600, 1M)

>whats happening with ruby
did you just crawl out from under your time rock. ruby has been poz city cumtroit for years.

Gentoo's portage is python only. Should I continue use Gentoo if they're so cucked?

Actually Jow Forums is very close to that.
We had newfags, oldfags, normalfags, no one had problem with that. In fact, I have seen someone call himself gayfag. He did not found the term fag offensive, in fact he called that himself.

>python 2.7
nah you're good

Imagine being so self-absorbed in your altvirgin bubble that you get triggered by a completely rational decision to eliminate ideological references from keywords.

Attached: 1517943811087.png (633x758, 132K)

> ideological references
?

>white fragility
yeah, say nigger to a black and see how fragile a race can get

no. I deleted my fedora install today. fuck them. don't want to give any mindshare to that cucked leftist hellhole that is redhat.

it's ok because white children are implied. it's ok if they die. the left hates whites

obsessed

based and redpilled

>ideological references

Attached: 1522675986784.png (645x729, 75K)

Based

imagine having your head so far up your ass you think only trumptards don't like when people destroy everything only because it hurts their feelings

Those people live in a first world country with a very comfortable lifestyle. They are brainwashed by academia and mainstream media into thinking that way. Not only that, they never really struggled in real life so something as small as this suddenly becomes a huge issue. In short, they live in a bubble.

They can't comprehend how anyone can dislike them while literally not being a white nationalist.
There was a thread a few days ago over finding jobs in tech which weren't ran by SJWs. These fucks kept insisting that anyone who would want a job without SJWs controlling everyone's thoughts must literally be a white nationalist racist.
I was informed on multiple occasions that there would be no problem if I just stopped screaming about niggers and kikes at my workplace. There were no indications what I wanted to "scream about niggers and kikes," they just assumed it.
It's honestly bizarre, it's very difficult to take these people seriously or to try to sympathise with their position when they unironically think that anyone who disagrees with them must actually be retarded.

>fictional TV shows are real life
The absolute state of this board

>destroy
My sides. Could you be any more sensitive?

>My sides. Could you be any more sensitive?
Maybe you only isolate yourself to programming and have no clue about what is going on with the rest of the world but the same people who asked for this change have "destroyed" many things already.
It's not "sensitivity" it's experience.

>fictional tv show creators are more intelligent then Python developers

fix'd

Sensitivity, fragility, you're nothing but a snowflake.

Anybody can give a quick rundown on this?

We'll see who the snowflake is when they come for whatever the fuck you care about.

That's because Python and Ruby are "community built" open sores dogshit, while Java is actual serious software made with real engineers by a corporation. Free software is and has always been about communism.

This. Can't compare professional solutions like Java and Windows to toys made by edgy students from foreign countries like Python, Ruby and Linux.

Attached: .gif (320x213, 1.09M)

replace Java with C# and you have my axe

If God really existed, he would send the hurricane to commiefornia instead.

It' bait you fucking retard and you keep taking it.

Everyone who respond to these kind of posts should be banned.

>basement-dwelling neckbeards confusing fiction with reality, once again

fix'd your fix

Nice Reddit spacing

It has to all come crumbling down before it can be built back up again.

>Nice Reddit spacing

You

just

did

the

same

:^)

>Java
poo in loo

seems nothing gets past you…

t. triggered pythonista

Explained by living in California. people there mutate and have their hair turn blue and dicks fall and be replaced with a wound between their legs.

No idea user.

Attached: DlWCTkNW4AADlLE.jpg (1536x2048, 397K)

man I am looking a job and would even suck your overlords' dicks. how many sheckels are the kikes paying for your shilling?

>Do these people live to deconstruct their lives?
Welcome to first world problems

> Everything is political
your insane, this was and will never be true.

Nah, brah.
Ruby has its own CoC that Matz adopted after a flamewar in their mailing list. The CoC is real simple and completely void of SJW bullshit. It was basically a way push back SJWs by saying "we already have a CoC, thank you very much".
But for conferences, it's different:
>Each Ruby related community (conference etc.) may pick their own Code of Conduct.
In other words, it's "do whatever the fuck you want in your own little conferences but don't mess with the core stuff".

what the fuck is femmephobia

LUA
U
A

based and redpilled

whats the PL of the third reich?

Haskell

1st world problems by 1st class whitecucks.
All whitecucks should be purged, and that incidentally includes the entire SJW movement which is all painted white with all the white privilege it can stink with.

How is that a bad thing? Maybe not completely necessary but it definitely doesnt make the language worse and master and slave really are weird names.

>I've had to say, in the presence of a black coworker, "spin up a new slave because the old one died."
Top fucking jej

Fear of being feminine, it's something a lot of channers suffer from.

What's happening to redis?

Trips of absolute truth.

It's slowly getting killed by "SJWs"

Americans should be gassed

But like specifically what's happening to it. Unlike Python, Redis is actually nice.

>white
>white
>white
How to spot an american
Brainlet tier classifications, is a blonde hair, blue eyed and fair skinned tunisian whiter than an swarthy ethnic germanic?

shut up fag

dems all be whities nigguh

>WAHHHHH! CHANGE THE MEANY RACIST POO POO WORDS! CHANGE THEM RIGHT NOW! THEY'RE TRIGGERING MY MANY BLACK COWORKERS AS WE SPEAK!
>Fuck off pussy, they're fucking words
>heh, what's wrong snowflake trumptard? You sound a little sensitive!

>meanwhile in every Twitter avatar and SJW blogpost about how whites should flog themselves for existing: a whitecuck person

Oracle have such a tight grip on java, not much has changed in the last 5 years

Also, don't hire black people and problem fixed

Are programming languages which depend on white space racist?

Attached: 1525726491420.jpg (1080x1920, 358K)

And why the fuck should a man be feminine?

Who cares? The only people upset by this are racists.

Racists are too stupid to accomplish anything anyway. Nobody wants to employ them.

you sound hot & bothered

Why not?

Attached: robert_smith_the_cure.jpg (1020x560, 29K)

I want her to deepthroat me

We've got to have our fight man.... without us picking apart tiny changes to comments our movement will fall appart...

An american mulatto more like

So youd say there are native african whities? So there are white arabs and white persians, white turks and white kurds?
Or is defining people by the shade of their skin (which by the way, the only whites you see are fucking albinos), and not their genetic makeup the thing that matters to you?
As I said, its a retarded classification
Youre judging a rig entirely by its case, and not its components

>her

seething shillary customer

based oracle

what is this shit?

>A fictional TV show that's showing an ideal future
vs
>the shit show that reality is where people compete in who can get more offended by the tiniest things

user, the problem was never originally with Ruby, but with a specific very well known web framework around it.
Ruby could've become the replacement for Python as a general purpose scripting language, but it was cursed with Rails, and therefore no developer who knew about the Rails community jumped ship from Python.
It worth mentioning that I haven't met a single developer who has learnt Ruby for something other than web development. It's really a fucking curse.

Eventually, shit blew up when, for Rails people, Ruby's "Matz is nice and so are we are nice" (MINASWAN) was *not good enough* and they ended making a shitstorm so a CoC would get adopted.

bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/12004

Ruby's community didn't just roll over and die, and after a thread with over 400 responses they ended adopting a 4 bullet point "CoC" that's basically MINASWAN.

ruby-lang.org/en/conduct/

Attached: 1535768728555.gif (400x224, 2M)

>Spin up new slave
This implies HDD, who uses IDE/SCSI in this day and age?

>destroy everything
They literally LITERALLY changed 7 (SEVEN) words in code _COMMENTARY_, you insane sub 20 iq oligophrenic polypoid. Take your pissbottles and your political autism back to your underage containment cuckshed and FUCK OFF MY TECHNOLOGY BOARD.

Attached: 1535150624946.jpg (319x319, 79K)

Python is dead and finished

>offended by the tiniest things
I agree, like getting offended at the changing of terms used in a language. Can you imagine getting offended or caring about that shit? Every cunt under 45 is a fucking walloper.

based and redpilled

What happens, you reeing creature, is that the issue was not about those specific merged files, but rather about master/slave terminology everywhere in the Python language. Just read the comments: bugs.python.org/issue34605

For example, same faggot suggesting that tkinter's API may or may not be offensive because of "master": bugs.python.org/msg324752

But here context matters, and therefore "master" is not offensive: bugs.python.org/msg324747

The sad thing at the end, is that other Python contributors were heavily against the change, but at the end Guido himself merged the changes, closed the Github PR, and closed original issue leaving no more space for discussion. Obviously anyone who likes Python, or worse, who has built a career around it and doesn't want it to go the same way as NodeJS or Ruby (due to Rails) is mad at this.

Attached: 1535899456844.jpg (900x900, 50K)

>built a career around python
my sides

>WAHHHHHH! CHANGE THE EVIL RACIST WORDS! CHANGETHEMCHANGETHEMCHANGETHEMCHANGETHEM!
>Why do you care if they're being changed? It's just a couple words, it's not like it's a big deal or anything. Imagine being so upset over a couple little words! Just get over it you stupid drumpfling.

Attached: 15248534516450.png (1000x1000, 66K)

We should make a petition to change master/slave to white/nigger.

Attached: barron.png (353x321, 95K)

>completely rational decision to eliminate ideological references from keywords.

Here's how a completely rational discussion would go

Slavery was everywhere temporally and geographically. No culture, color, or creed was exempt. If you disproportionately or exclusively envision slavery as whites enslaving blacks in america you are laughably uneducated, period.

No one is actually offended by these terms. Only offended for other people, or mentally ill and claiming offense for social status. It's equally absurd to be offended by "male and female" electrical and data connections and voicing concerns that your cable is not having consentual sex with the outlet. ITS NOT REAL. We describe it this way because it's easy for people to understand.

And even if you were going to be completely insane about it, there's no way to describe master/slave in a way that's non-hierarchical. Someone will always claim be offended by an imaginary hierarchy of inanimate objects. You might as well just tell them to fuck off now.

The unibomber was right. This obsession with feelings of inferiority won't stop. But we can ignore it like our ancestors did for thousands of years.

>RED TEAM SUCKS LMAO BLUE TEAM WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL NEXT TIME
C'mon son, you're not even trying to be subtle. I'm disappointed in you.