RIP iphone SE, you were too good for this world

ITT we mourn the death of the iphone SE, Apples only reasonable phone.

Attached: og.jpg (1200x630, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techworm.net/2018/08/iphone-se2-apple-feature-a10-fusion-processor.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>apple
>reasonable anything
fuck off

I actually quite liked the formfactor of this thing.

Really not a good thing. There aren't too many 4" phones for those who want a smaller phone.

>poorfaggots SEETHING
autumn is really the best time to visit Jow Forums

Why not just still use it? It's not like they disappear from the planet or suddenly can't browse websites. They're cheaper than ever. Get a new battery installed by Apple for $29 and it's fine for another 5+ years.

Attached: more like 'ass gray'.jpg (2200x1467, 803K)

Doesn't Sony have a "flagship" available in a smaller form factor?

still have my SE. won't buy another iPhone. if this one dies gonna buy some shitty chinkdroid or just use my dumbphone nokia I keep for my prostitution side business

>and it's fine for another 5+ years
or till apple releases an "update" that will destroy performance. like they did with the ipad air (2?)

>tfw still on 5S/iOS9

Oh well. Maybe next year.

Just buy the latest notchphone, wireless headphones and shut up, goyim.

>iphones and guns
thank god the american century is finally over.

Love my SE. Had it 2 years, no issues, battery still lasts me a full day on moderate usage. Still flies on the latest iOS.

With the SE Apple released a reasonably priced phone with high spec hardware (same chip as 6s). Now if I want the cheapest iPhone I have to pay more than I did for the SE and get an iPhone 7 with 2 year old specs.

F

techworm.net/2018/08/iphone-se2-apple-feature-a10-fusion-processor.html

>August
>6.1"
>budget
Yeah, sure, that's totally not the XR. Yeah, I'd love if they just pull an SE2 out of some hat…err ass, but they probably wont.
As long as enough people keep buying their overprized and oversized pieces of shit, they'll just kepp raking in the money.
And I can't blame them for that.
I can only blaming myself for selling my apple stock after having tripled my money in them.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the iPhone SE? Why is it any different than other iPhones?

it's very smol

It was basically an updated iPhone 5S. Tiny phone for people who don't like or want a massive display. Also super cheap, started at $399.
For comparison, the iPhone XR (aka the new "budget" iPhone) starts at $749 and has a lower-res display.

It's a portable phone
It has a headphone jack
It actually looks good
It's only mildly overprized

small
has touch ID
has headphone jack

>lower-res display
maybe you mean lower DPI?

Form factor of the 5 with the cpu of the 6 without the price premium.

ok, I think this sums it up

posting from my SE, love it. best phone ever made. don't want to move to android shit. may just buy another one to have as a backup.

Did you even read the article? The SE2 successor is a separate device from the 6.1" XR.

Attached: 85ac803e2d384e85984beb5fe49f5120.jpg (473x682, 53K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180913-154042.png (714x853, 223K)

Yeah, I did read it, but you aparantly did not.
If there where the XS, XL and XXL and then some unknown Xsomething in there, yeah, you'd have a point, but alas, you don't.
sure, they might do it, but your stupid old leak does not prove anything.

It wasn’t reasonable at launch, they only dropped the price because nobody would buy it.

Sorry, you're right, I didn't read the article fully, just browsed through it. But you should be focusing on the tweets themselves, the article itself is incorrect. The writer is mixing up the specs for what became the XR (N84 / iPhone 11,1) with the leaked SE2 successor (T500 / iphone 9,7).

fpbp

S

whoah you sure showed me

ITT: OP admits he has baby hands

giant screen phones are for cargo short wearing
p l e b s

>hurr you must be a skinny jeans fag

tasteful small screens are where it's at

Stay mad eurocuck

no wonder, it has been stolen from Dieter Rams

Attached: braun-or-apple_502918bcc9b7c.gif (400x1664, 214K)

does that make it bad? does that make androids not shit? i'm going to use a phone, and i'm going to pick the better one

>and i'm going to pick the better one
>iShit
Pick one.

Attached: 1513157680584.png (659x1921, 636K)

HOL UP

yeah that doesn't make an SE any less of a better choice and better value proposition than literally any other phone

>unusable laggy iBrick for $200
>value
Back to your shitting street iPoojeet.

It has a lower res on one axis than a budget LG K4.

burt turn your trip back on

So don't update old iOS products. Everybody knows that.

Not technology related.

No!

Attached: ar fones.jpg (2600x1733, 1.31M)

why make a se2 with iphone 7 internals
at this point the next major phone would be iphone x internals in essentially the SE body, ditch faceID, charge $599 and watch money roll in