Brands that didn't fall for the notch!

Is there a list of cellphones makers that didn't copy Apple? I refuse to buy a new cellphone from any brand that put a notch on their flagship.

Attached: https _blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com_uploads_story_thumbnail_61128_e46262f0-d663-4331-b2 (950x534, 265K)

Sony. But they are trash after they ditched the audio jack and started aping Samshit Gaylagsy look.

Motorola
Blackberry
Cross call

And most uncommons and non chink manufacturers

Samsung
HTC I think
Sony
But the later two fell for the no-jack meme

LG

yes they did

Attached: lg-g7-black_ml.jpg (851x1000, 50K)

What's bad about it? it uses space more effectively

moto has a notch phone (moto one/moto P30) but thankfully its a new line and i hope they wont ruin the existing lines

>motorola
sorry

Attached: 1534396088_635_moto_p30.jpg (635x476, 24K)

at least they haven't done it to the G, Z, etc

Why do people need so much screen space for doing phonecalls anyways? THis is retarded

Phones aren't just phones anymore, they're portable computers, I was using a dumb phone before I was forced to switch, depending on your job you will have to use some apps.
Not to mention that calling people online is superior in every way than normal calls.
As for space, I felt that the top bar was annoying, with the notch at least they found a way to fill that space on the side of the camera while freeing space for the screen, two birds with one stone.

That extra screen space is cancelled out by the tiny amount of notif icons and blank space when you pull down quick settings

Damn it, fucking why.

Attached: 1523912398700.jpg (283x281, 19K)

Might as well get an iPhone androidfaggs

Christians = 1
Atheists = 0

so the next step is obviously putting the speaker on the upper edge of the chassis and having 0 bezels

>depending on your job you will have to use some apps.
This is bull fucking shit.
If they want you to use fucking apps they have to give a phone to you. Dont ever let anyone tell you what you gotta do in your private life. wtf man.

Don't worry OP, Apple is going to revolutionize smartphones again by removing the notch in the next Iphone :^)

The only one that hasn't copied Apple this gen in any way is Samsung

Too bad their support is shit and their software literally a botnet.

Samsung is the only option.
3.5mm
SD card
No notch

>Muh touchjizz
That was a couple of years ago.

This, what the fuck were they thinking with the XZ2?

Forgot Sony Xperia X series, they're still good.

Wait, they ditched 3.5mm? Nvm then

Redmi Note 5

This. Kind of sad they're the only big brand that didn't fall for the memes and still let you have a good phone.

>chinkshit
yikes

they are going to remove the charging port and make an all wireless only phone and revolutionize phones

>yikes

Unironically Samsung

>Muh touchjizz
>That was a couple of years ago
Why even bother? Most of their devices have good custom ROM support.

Yeah that too, but idiot keeps screaming about touchjizz because they have no argument to not liking Samsung phones.

>Shamshit the only good OEM now
This is the worst timeline.

XZ1 is still golden. It's also getting Android P in November.

Indeed.

Samsung.

wait for what the S10 brings to the table. if it doesn't deliver consider the S8.

He could've mentioned the price at least, if not the curved edge and glass backs.

the S9 has treble and a better custom ROM support (including official LineageOS).

nokia

Come again?

Attached: nokiax6.jpg (800x800, 151K)

Unironically Sony, but Sony are a bunch of dicks.

I have an LG V20 and the vibration motor has recently given out due to rough usage the past 2 years. I can't find a fucking phone to upgrade to because I can't find one that has
>removable battery
>3.5mm jack
>no notch
>expandable memory
Do you guys have any recommendations?

>vibration motor has recently given out due to rough usage
>rough usage

user, what lewd things have you done with your V20?

Attached: laughing_feneko.gif (651x481, 321K)

You have to give up on the removable battery.

Attached: HorribleSubs_Harukana_Receive_06_720p.mkv_snapshot_08.25_2018.08.25_12.19.27.jpg (1280x720, 459K)

I can't find anything that would be a good replacement for my S5. Everything has a major downside.

Why didn’t they just make an extra skinny top bezel?

Samsung and Sony

Touchjizz never went anywhere. Take a phone with the same specs from any other manufacturer and it will be faster both in benchmarks and in real life, with the difference becoming bigger over time. They age like milk. Luckily we have project treble now so at least the EU versions are usable now.