Front End developer here, AMA

Attached: fe.png (1200x1335, 269K)

Whats your IQ

i dont have ICQ

How can I programm html in C?

download library or something

As a backend dev doing frontend React right now, I want to kill myself.

However, React is pretty pure with its implementation on JS. It's just all the fucking tooling you have to set up around it that is a nightmare.

Attached: frog.jpg (225x225, 8K)

i downloaded library. what now?

is that some new css property?

go to stackoverflow and ask

guys, how do i compare two arrays in js?

Attached: fe.png (621x702, 56K)

i asked. no ans. wut do?

get some onions milk to help you think

i only drink basedlet. is ok?
no onion (me vegan)

i dunno i like strabucks usually sit there with my macbook air

I think what you do is frustrating and does take a lot of skill. I enjoy backend and configuration management and have tried many times to open the book for front end shit and just end up suicidal.

thanks man, html is really hard i usually ask Pajeet for help online when i dont know what to do

Dude I’m about to graduate uni with thinks he is a front end dev but get this he doesn’t know any JavaScript. Surely he will never get a job?

bro i no html i have job at apple as janitor

@67585017
is pretending this board is reddit and creating pointless threads the best way you have to cope with your pathetic life choices?

What's your stack?

You should use angular (not angular.js). Believe me, typescript change everything.

Do you shit in the street designated for your kind?

I'm a full-stack dev who prefers back-end over front-end working partially with an Angular code base right now and Angular has to be some of the most over-engineered garbage ever created. Creating anything new in it involves so much tedious boilerplate code it becomes a daunting task. There are so many unnecessary abstractions at play.

Vue (rest in piece Knockout) is much less frustrating to work with because it does only the one thing it's good at (MVVM) without a bunch of useless shit on top.

Google can also go fuck themselves.

whats a data structure ?????

Attached: 1536843028059.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Will a CS degree help me get laid

Yes. But only if you drink onions and are a homosexual.

It's just a structure for your data
So like a hash table or linked list

If you are a basedboi and a homosexual then yes

What is your favorite framework?

>basedboi
Why can't I write S_o_y? I guess to much trolling with the term.

>evading wordfilters

UH OH

fucking this. Angular dev here. The framework is really fucking powerful but setting up an actual webapp with apis and serverlet and shit is a huge clusterfuck.

How many Javascript frameworks have you had to memorize?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? (work related, not Jow Forums related).

Attached: based_asian_chick.jpg (960x540, 64K)

Hi guys, embedded here. I want to do webdev in my free time as it's an area of computing i'm weak in. Question: why not just use html, css, vanilla JS for everything? react, redux, angular, wtf do these mean? seems like an extra unneeded layer of verbosity

If you have a very large and complex program it's supposed to make it more modular and easier to maintain and read, sometimes can be faster as well, but can turn into a giant mess

Do you really enjoy your job?

I have a local and a remote stream (2 tabs). If i change the HTML local video (width/height), it also changes the remote video in the second tab. I wanna kill myself.

diff

Jquery

HTML was designed for sharing static articles. You often need all this convoluted bullshit to make it do something else.

How brain damaged do you have to be to qualify for a web dev job?

Create-react-app is your best friend. If you need more control over it, you can always npm eject and it'll allow you to modify every file to your liking.

How do you feel about WYSIWYG page builders such as Visual Composer?

how often does someone say FULL STACK like a moron in your daily life