This Victoria’s Secret model can program code in Python, C++, Java, MIPS, and Objective-C

What's your excuse user?

Attached: 640_a970895b40d2a15305a4e7ddb5c2e142.jpg (640x443, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/LyndseyScott
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can program the existence of our people and a future for white children

I'm not an hot chick, sadly, so i can't be a Victoria's Secret model.

Let's see her code.

why has this thread been posted all week

This has been posted here already a dozen times. Fuck off.

Me too...
This is very sad...

cd code
cd..
cd..
cd..
cd ..
ls
cd code
cd ..
cd

she's genuinely good tho

>chink scribbles
yikes

I'm not a girl.

My excuse is that I don't program code. In fact I have no clue what that means.

will never forget this one

>hot chick
>n*gger
Pick one

No more whites

dir
date
cd ../../../../
echo "code"
cd
shutdown now

Nobody will.
Remember: you're here forever.

I have a real job.

I pick both. Thank you for the daily dose of redpilling anyway.

>Code Monkey

she has yet to produce a single program of merit

same picture
same post thread
multple times a day
everyday
stop

but look, one black girl can code, so that means the other billion are worth something!

stop fucking posting this

This.
Yer

Anyone can make a "hello world", the question is, has she programmed a decent project?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Her github has a meme maker and some other bull shit

also she old and ugly

Based and redpilled

I know you are an attention whore bitch but we don't give a shit. I'm sure this bitch will now post her address or something and then come out crying le hacker named Jow Forums harassed her online. We've seen this a 1000 times already.

Woman here. I have been working as a software engineer for ten years now. I have worked on game engines, machine learning, data science, pretty much anything fun.

There’s a push because it honestly is a lot harder grtting into tech as a woman. There’s all these weird hoops like I have to be “one of the guys” to fit in and any sign of femininity is taken as a weakness. For example, most women who have worked in nonfrontend programming I’ve seen over the years avoid makeup or use minimal. They also speek like an octave deeper around teammates than around me. Most women just weren’t encouraged like a lot of men are to get into tech when they do show an interest. I know like some men I had to fight tooth and nail to get where I am today—there’s a disparity here with how accessible tech is made to men vs women. Heck, even on IRC most of the women I know on freenode and the like go to great lengths to conceal the fact that they’re women because people will automatically treat them with less respect.

I have a trans woman friend who confirmed what she experienced as a male in tech and what she experiences passing as a woman in tech. Its very interesting how insecure or jusf plain shitty men get about women doing intellectual things, almost as if it threatens some of them.

All in all I’ve worked with mostly pleasant people but its stupid to pretend this reality doesnt exist and that women have less opportunity to succeed in tech than men om average.

Like my male friend who I just taught to code just got a high paying job which took me years ro get to that point when i was on my own.

Yes there are womens reachout orgs that help women get into tech, but the reason they exist is because texh is currently an extremely masculine space. I know that sounds absurd but if uve ever worked with a mostly female team vs a mostly male team ull notice differences. I wish tech to be more accessible and pleasant for all.

Gay

i too like copypasta

i don't see how being instantly hired regardless of competence, impossible to fire, having all of your whims be catered to or you can cry misogyny, not having to do any actual work as everyone knows you aren't capable of it anyways all of the while being paid more is oppression

>coding.engineer
>the code they show off is literally like her writing a function to square a number

Is this what people mean when they say code monkey? Folks like this?

github.com/LyndseyScott

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-13 LyndseyScott.png (1180x721, 195K)

Mutually exclusive

>0 contributions in the last year

and 27 contributions in total

dropped