Hello user do you keep stickers on your fresh new tech?

Hello user do you keep stickers on your fresh new tech?

Attached: Stickers.jpg.d0eec4cad6e844124e29f6d8ed6e36da.jpg (1600x847, 745K)

I replace them with a bad dragon sticker

Not since I discovered that they look better without them.

Dude, how many times in a row are we going to have this thread?

I cannot remove them. The case must stay in the condition it was on day one for as long as possible.

I keep them on so I remember what the specs of the computer are

They come off on their own if you don't just click but type as well. You rest the palm beside the touchpad, stickers warm up just a little and come right off.

I selectively search out old amd athlon II stickers and put them on my laptop I take everywhere.

>Not memorizing it
user. Even my austismo brain can remember basic info about my computer.

Small case badges on desktop cases makes more sense because you aren't moving the damn thing everywhere. These are gonna peel off eventually from moving it around or hell from your hands being on the keyboard.

i kept my stickers on my laptop until i memorized what they said. i'm now putting the stickers that came with my PC Parts on my Case for my first PC Build because i want people to know that "oh look he has an AMD thing, he's shit" without me telling them or without them looking in my case.

No because I have a mac, not a pleb computer, and they don’t come with ugly stickers

>No because I have a mac, not a pleb computer
But user a mac is a pleb "computer"

>they don’t come with ugly stickers
Except they fucking do.

Attached: faggot.jpg (580x580, 59K)

No, that shit slowly ruins the laptop over time if it's made of aluminum. I remove them immediately and lay it on some sticker paper in case of RMA.

>No because I have a mac, what's a computer?
fixed

I just keep collecting them regardless of condition, the bad ones eventually just fall off and I just find new ones to put on

Attached: 20180913_143750.jpg (1578x4508, 3.89M)

Only NPC's leave those ugly sticker on.

>all those intel stickers
fucking retard

>Lelanie

I've never had trouble with warrenty or rma after u removed the stickers.

i always get rid of the "windows" ones, but usually leave the ones showing the hardware. i also will not buy a new laptop if it comes with windows.

>i also will not buy a new laptop if it comes with windows.

You're only paying around $10 for pre-installed Windows.
It's still stupid but you'll probably end up getting a worse deal if you limit yourself to the few laptops that don't come with windows.

Also, if it comes with bloatware you might actually be paying LESS than you would with an empty drive.

>It's still stupid but you'll probably end up getting a worse deal if you limit yourself to the few laptops that don't come with windows.
Usually installing a non windows OS on a computer that come with windows voids the warranty.

Stickers trigger the absolute fuck out if me

Just claim the money for the OEM version back from the manufacturer..

>melanine

use this shit

Attached: file.png (450x450, 149K)

They become flaky over time.

Why would anyone willingly be a walking advertisement for tech companies?

my laptop didn't have any stickers on it. even the microsoft required one is on the battery charger

Attached: 9149_7%20New%20Microsoft%20Surface%20Book%202%2013.5%20dGPU%20Top%20Down_2000[1].png (2000x2000, 1.33M)

Yes. Only manchildren, minimalists, poorfags who can't afford tech that isn't embarrassing, and other cancerous retards do that.

>Yes

Attached: MacBook3.jpg (402x285, 13K)

My T410s still has its core i5 and win7 stickers

no use this

Attached: atheist juice.png (540x358, 434K)

I just PAID $5 to replace my boring paper sticker case badges with metal ones... One for my Haswell i7, and one for windows 10 pro... Not a wise purchase, i know....

Attached: i7.jpg (425x502, 20K)

windows 10 pro badge...

Attached: 81pujG0hmzL._SL1500_.jpg (1165x1500, 280K)