Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Attached: GCHQ-logo-in-blue-1400x400px.jpg (640x258, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

9/11

The doughnut cares about the mission: to spy on all communications, so it can provide signals intelligence to the other intelligence agencies (the Security Service, aka MI5; and the Secret Intelligence Service, aka MI6; also, select police forces via liaisons and now the National Crime Agency) - and Her Majesty's Government, directly. Reasons for this include the detection and prevention of serious crime and terrorism, national security, but also diplomatic, political and economic signals intelligence.

It says it cares about the rules, and it tries to follow them, but every time it breaks the rules, the politicians change the rules, so even though that was obviously bad and wrong and they never should have done it they can totally use everything they found, they can totally keep doing it, and let's change the rules going forward so they can do it even more.

They secretly hate their new open plan office, and covet space in the maze of numbered rooms that lurks beneath.

All of the Snowden stuff is true, and not at all a surprise to anyone who was in the know (albeit he was a glorified Sharepoint admin and they really are basically Powerpoint slides and some select wiki.gchq dumps Snowden made the media contacts promise not to release in full). The surprising bit, is he came forward with proof. Of course, it hasn't changed anything for the better.

I've got a burnt-out valve from Menwith Hill (NSA liaison base) on my shelf. As a child, my second computer was surplus from the numbers station they let me visit after it moved, that you know as the Lincolnshire Poacher (although it had a different voice back then, and it's shut down now because in 2018 short-wave radios are a billion times more suspicious than a regular old smartphone).

I don't like them much. NCSC should be entirely separate. The pay's crap. They should open-source the low-bitrate voice codec, it's quite good (the one used for retention of all the voice calls they can get their paws on since SystemX).

>tripfag
opinion discarded

Feudalism.

And where is your TV License, my good sir?

>9/11
You mean 11-9

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

why are u allowed

because threasa may needs to keep on being a terrorist

no he means 9/11

He means 20010911. Every other time and date format can get fucked.

You mean 1000166400? Epoch or GTFO.

o u mean 09-11-2001

No. Because any other way than what he said is retarded and a bollocks to keep in any kind of numerical order. Particularly the way the Yanks do it, just because they want to be complicated. You go from the largest division of time, to the smallest.

200109110846 the first attack of the trade centre at 8:46am on September 11th 2001.

We lost the war on terror.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601

Someone has to watch the Watchmen.

whos watching the watchers watching the watchmen tho

Jow Forums club high quality

2001AD0911

>AD
You mean AE, fundie.

Attached: WatcherInformant-StanLeeCollectible.jpg (2000x2837, 964K)

ofc the answer is always out of space aliens

>ayyyy lmao

BRITBONGS BTFO

For the same reason this is: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center