What's your brand blacklist?

Brands and corporations you try to stay as far way we possible, putting in every effort to not touch them.
For me, in rough order of importance:
>google, with the one exception of AOSP
>facebook
>microsoft, except on VMs with carefully controlled network traffic
>apple
>nvidia's software, except on the aforementioned windows VMs
>github
>tor

I'd really like to add Intel and nvidia's hardware to the list, but for the latter it will have to wait until I next upgrade and the former isn't gonna happen until my thinkpad dies. At least the latter has no IME.

Attached: 1536011521722.jpg (410x424, 15K)

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

Facebook
Seagate
HP, depending on the product

>

What's wrong with github and tor?

>Tacens. Awful power supplies and gayming brand
>L-Link: Low quality peripherials that last 2 days before something stops working
>Logitech: less durable peripherials that what you'd expect from such a reputable brand. not a bad brand per se but id buy gamepads or sim stuff from other companies so it lasts more without breaking.

also curious about this, aside from tor not being as secure as people think

Apple and ubuntu

> Apple
> Microsoft (post-Win7)
> Google
> Facebook

>Intel
>Seagate
>Samsung
>Facebook
>HP

Microsoft bought Github, Tor is a CIA honeypot.

>seagate
it is because of defective HD right?
where is the proof for Tor being a CIA honeypot?

>where's da proofs
everywhere

>where is the proof for Tor being a CIA honeypot?
It isn't, but many nodes are compromised.

>Nvidia
the only product from them I'd buy is the Shield TV Pro
>Intel
shitty SSD died on me, also all the exploits coming out recently and being aware of the hardware backdoor on the CPUs themselves really turned me away from them, coming from a 4590k owner, also their MB designs are utter shit
>Beats
overpriced for what it is
>BOSE
same as Beats
>Apple
again, read above
>Samsung
phones mainly, don't want botnet IoT appliances in my house either

>github
Closed source server, tons of shitty JS, and active community policing and CoC enforcing, all for a really simple service that could very easily be fully free and open source. It's not as bad as some other offenders (microsoft acquisition aside, since I've been avoiding it long before that) but the cost to avoiding it is so low (I've literally never been inconvenienced at all by the fact that I choose to host elsewhere) that there's no reason to use it.

>tor
Several issues. Firstly, it's promoted as a super secure proxy for the clearnet, when its security in that regard is actually doubtful (including both the possibility that a well funded agency could control a majority - or even just a non-negligible portion - of exit points, as well as timing attacks). The clearnet is fucked anyway, and i2p is superior.

Secondly, the anti-fingerprinting is retarded: it forces everyone to be the same rather than trying to randomise everyone. Sure, it would be slightly harder to make sure values are faked or randomized believably, but it would vastly improve usability - as well as avoid broadcasting to everyone that you're using Tor Browser. As it stands they might as well use their own user-agent.

And finally, the lack of action against paedos. I wouldn't say anything about this if they hadn't started a huge shitstorm to censor a political opinion (granted, a retarded one). Either you support freedom from censorship and all the unsavoury things that come with it, or you try to allow for a "cleaner" environment (like ipfs with their built-in support for blacklists); but if you go midway and try to police things you don't agree with, but turn a blind eye to CP hosting, then that implicitly means you agree with, and support, paedos.

Tl;dr: tor is made by literal paedophiles

>tor
The abdolute brainlet.

Attached: 1518804719280.png (704x540, 270K)

>Tl;dr: tor is made by literal paedophiles
I doubt this to be true, but I'm guessing that the pedos, and sjws have over infiltrated it now.

This thread was created to discreditthe tor project, by OP, the NSA shill.

I meant it as a slight exaggeration, but they clearly invited that conclusion themselves so I don't see the problem with considering them paedos even if they aren't really.

What's wrong with i2p, freenet, gnunet, etc?
>inb4 freenet is full of CP
It is but unlike tor they never tried to censor anything at all, ever, so I can't fault the project for what its users did. And the other two are valid options.

MAGA.

Down the toilet it goes.

AMD

Where do you host then?

You're full of exceptions...

Attached: 1536202674171.jpg (870x894, 188K)

Can someone explain to me why the mods are retarded? Is it because I replied to too many people?

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1383x774, 58K)

If you don't know what any website or device is doing with your personal information, you shouldn't trust any of them. As a matter of fact, you should trust no one. Trust this sentence at least. Trust no one.

If you're smart and kind, make the world a better and freer place for everyone. Because we all know wageys make the world a depressing place. Apple and Microsoft are co opted wage slave palaces.

t. (You) dispenser

>everything BDS
>rosewill
>harbor freight
>faded glory
>basic edition
>jamesdonkey

apple

wasn't a jew developing ublock?

>What's wrong with i2p, freenet, gnunet, etc?
>i2p
Nothing that I can think of
>freenet
Small user base
>gnunet
Small user base
>etc
Even smaller user base
I'd like to point out that I haven't heard of anyone getting sent to court while using these other options.

stopped using facebook. trying to stop using google, which is hard since i use android. oh and never use tor unironically because its made by literal gay jews and its compromised.

Apple
HP

Attached: 1518327166258.jpg (1350x525, 146K)

AMD - lisa su suck
free software foundation
Seagate
HP
Apple

FSF
Facebook
Anything involving trannies (trannyboot laptops, for instance)

>Seagate
Click Click
>Samsung
Planned obsolescence at finest, MLC NANDs would be only thing that I would use from them
>OnePlus
Viral marketing shit

AMD
Linux
Thinkpad
Xiaomi

>harbor frieght
But how will /diy/ do anything?

>trannyboot
Tranny just owned the repo.

Intel, Google, Microsoft and any Chinese device or service that is connected to the internet.

Attached: umm mitä vittuu.jpg (807x605, 60K)

And you're full of cocks >:-(

anything american, british, russian, or chinese

Attached: woke.jpg (960x720, 75K)

Google
Facebook
Samsung

>t. CIA nigger

Microsoft
Google
Facebook
AMD/Intel/Nvidia cartel
Amazon
HP

lelnovo
intel
apple
microsoft
gigabyte
nvidia
canonical
redhat

Microsoft, Sony (phone), oneplus, Motorola, AMD, Samsung

>Twitter
Stupid fucking site full of SJWs
>Asrock
Their motherboards break after 6 months, you get what you pay for.
>Nvidia
Only buy their shit used
>Apple
After my 3 month old ipad stopped charging and they wanted me to trade it in for a new one for 300 bucks

google
samsung (shitty shady chaebol bribes/whatnot)
lg (same as samsung)
anything chinese
anything russian
uber
lyft
disney after what they did to james gunn
I... think that's it? I'm sure there will be more the more shady shit I discover corporations doing

>avoiding tor