Pavel Durov Buying Jow Forums

What you think Jow Forums is this good or bad?

Attached: cnet-is-shit.jpg (1144x412, 128K)

I mean we survived the chink what harm could the ruskie do

Fake and gay. Fuck off.

install gentoo

>right wing troll site

Fuck off we're Anonymous.

I hate to be the faggot to do this, but
>[citation needed]

If true, this is monumentous news with some of the claims I’ve heard. I know it’s true that he’s a Jow Forums regular, so I guess it ‘sorta kinda’ makes sense, but the $4.6 Million price tag is a bit strange.
For anons who are now just trying to get into the loop, here’s a synopsis:
>Multimillionaire Russki /b/ro gets tired of watching Jow Forums going to shit with board cultures dying off, shitty moderators, and advertising and trackers galore
>This just so happens to be the same guy who, yes, as pic related says, made Telegram and let terrorists use it to communicate
>He is radically pro-freedom
>He wants to buy the board for $4.6 Million USD from Hiro
>When he buys it, he is going to add new boards, remove all of the ads (or at least makes them less obnoxious), and improve moderation
Thoughts? Proof? I’m interested, but not even I know if this is all true, this is just the speculation sitrep I’ve gathered.

Still mad that gorgeous Australian didn't buy us.

Name no found

Why is some sad samefag spamming this?

Sounds way too good to be true.

What this dude said. Im used to hearing only bad news and Hiro exploiting this place.

Gook did nothing good, sold user data, and fucked up a bunch of boards while keeping faggot mods and wordfilters. Luggage lad crashed and burned at the end, but we were at least getting new features like webm support.

Attached: 1440457892871.webm (320x240, 685K)

I doubt Hiro would sell.
I think Hiro purchased Jow Forums on the condition that he carried out some will from Moot.
Jow Forums isn't ran by Hiro, Hiro basically never looks at the site, Jow Forums is ran by the main Dev.
The main Dev and most of the Mods have a hardcore personal agenda they're pushing, likely in line with Moot's gay faggot cuck wishes.

Hiro may not be contractually allowed to sell Jow Forums.
I'd put $100 down right now to say it isn't happening.

You don't get to bring friends

Attached: images (2).jpg (189x267, 6K)

Please no, it would mean the death of this site. Just move the political baords somewhere else

Jow Forums is pretty much the only worthwhile board on the site for analytics.
Deal with it.

So has Jow Forums always been full of sensitive pussies?

tpbp

Jow Forums is literally the best thing about this site. Get fucked libcuck

A while back some of the 8pol trannies got together and decided to try and make an impact on the blueboards. Jow Forums is one place they never really got kicked out from.

>RUSSIAN
>OWNER OF TERRORIST APP
>BUYER OF ALT RIGHT TROLL SITE

Yep that's western media for you.

When will they call firefox "pedo browser" as Tor is based on it ?

yes this is good. when the russian government demanded pavel to give up info and let them install spyware into the app, he told them to go fuck themselves.

the govt then tried to do a nation wide ban on telegram but failed miserably and fucked with the entire countries internet.

I see. I've also noticed this on /v/.

Is Jow Forums the dumbest board on the whole site? Even /b/ stopped getting tricked by obvious GIMPs a decade ago.

Nuke Jow Forums.
Nothing of value would be lost.

Relax buddy, no need to call anyone a gimp

Fucking cancerous pieces of shit. Majority of the boards couldnt care less about politics. Stay in your containment board

Jow Forums is a containment board newfag fuck

>couldnt care less about politics
politics comes to you whether you like it or not, reddít

The only important board save maybe /b/ would is nothing of value?
Neck yourself faggot.

This. Jow Forums has ruined Jow Forums to the point that it's now known only as a "right wing troll site".

As apposed to a 'left wing hacker site'?

>right wing troll site 4-chan
I like this one, I smirked so I'm replying.
No bumping though, didn't make me laugh.

I remember somewhere Hiro saying that moot hasn't left 100% although he did sell Jow Forums to him but moot has like veto power or something in the event Hiro wants to dump Jow Forums elsewhere

So if Hiro is tired of this site already we're seeing mootykins back

>Putin botnet or Google botnet

Дypoв вepни cтeнy!

Refer to .

>literally the best thing
are you 12yo lmao
shadilay kekistani bro, the day of the rope can't come soon enough

>Majority of the boards couldnt care less about politics

Yeah that's a smart survival strategy. Every interest and hobby group sees the Jews and minorities ruining everything, some like you are just too slow to catch on there's no hiding

/b/ and Jow Forums are literally just cesspools. There's nothing of value on either of those boards.

You sound like what a twitter tranny says about this whole site

desu Jow Forums has been kinda shit since the start of this year. it was godtier during the election cycle (late 2015 to mid 2017) then it started to fall off. The eternal summer didn't help

/b/ and Jow Forums, no, even Jow Forums alone has achieved more than all other boards on this site combined.

>nothing of value
for you

>couldnt care less about politics

lies. you care about politics. you just realize your politics are the minority here. So you have to resort to concern trolling to try to neuter your political enemy.

>achieved
Like what? Are you going to say that Jow Forums got Trump elected now?

What have they achieved?

You sound like a Jow Forumstard.

Only normalfags and underages use those two boards

>new boards
great
more cancer
/film/ would be good though, along with /net/

Will you fuck off already? You've been shilling for ages now. Jesus Christ you're pathetic.

this. most of Jow Forums started out as left wing back in the good old days. Thing is anyone whose been here longer than two years, maximum, turns right wing. Or at least away from the modern left.

banesworth?

whomest?

>shilling
Jow Forums has actually convinced people that anyone who criticizes the board is paid to do so

>le epic kekistani bro and le epic mentally ill tranny
get a room or take this shit to Jow Forumshomosexuality

Attached: index.jpg (266x190, 6K)

you should consider suicide, zoomer

quit spamming the board, leftyfag

This site isn't for you. If you don't like free speech try reddit

I literally do not care about politics. I would just like to shitpost about my interests which relate to specific boards without you faggots creating your shitty threads everywhere

Achieve what? What is the point of any of these boards?

[citation needed]
>[citation needed]

DR PAVEL

Attached: Vlcsnap-2013-01-24-17h26m35s241.png (201x256, 72K)

>Achieve what?

Got Trump elected

This

/thread

What is the point of any boards?

politics and Jow Forums intersect all the time. Now more than ever. I'd suggest getting used to it.

Please don't let that cunt derail the thread.

>t.

Attached: stormnigger legion.jpg (1079x1420, 188K)

Most Trump voters haven't even heard of Jow Forums or Jow Forums. How delusional do you have to be to think that Jow Forums got Trump elected?

It's fake. The link doesn't work, the article doesn't exist on that site, no other site is talking about this and you must be a braindead faggot to believe on it.

Attached: 1519255170315.png (220x201, 55K)

literally who
also literal source

>no true trumpsman
aren't you supposed to be at detention, kid?

Attached: average pol meetup.png (2048x1152, 2.93M)

Fake as fuck you fags

Damn some of you are real fucking new

>these are the people calling you a libcuck online

>lies. you care about politics. you just realize your politics are the minority here. So you have to resort to concern trolling to try to neuter your political enemy.

This. I love how these "I don't care about politics, bro!" types ALWAYS get butthurt and do this phony song and dance when it's opinions against far-left policies.

Attached: 1532653876567.jpg (583x734, 160K)

They don't need to have heard of it. Jow Forums is the worlds most powerful meme factory and the information (and disinformation) campaigns had wide reaching affects on the vote. They managed to make fucking pizza gate a mainstream news item

Cheers lad, was about to have a heart attack

but we're all over this site???? mission failed

Based

Thread is just a trolling larper triggering idiots.

Bring back the prog.

>Jow Forums bought by slav
>Jow Forums literally becomes a Russian bot that influenced the election

i am ready

Attached: 1516221753_image-7.jpg (369x480, 31K)

>They managed to make fucking pizza gate a mainstream news item
And that accomplished what exactly?

Hy чтo, Aмepикaнcкиe бpaтья, cтaнeм eщe ближe в бopьбe зa cвoбoдy?

Has had the entire liberal world reeling about muh fake news ever since
The entire Cambridge analytical meme has been springboarded from that

I'll battle ur cobra if u no wut i mean

Извини бpaт, нe пoнимaю o чeм ты.