I whip my portal back and forth

This dumb whore pretends to like video games for a living. She reviews tech products as well. She should be pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen desu. This fake ass bitch needs to stop making "tech reviews".

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (529x531, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28lTUkNmdNg
youtube.com/watch?v=BbBxv_lqqeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UwU

Jesus dude! I think you need to find someone to fuck to release the inner demons.

Attached: 1364164780958.gif (240x180, 1013K)

the good thing about those idiots is that they are childless.

>She should be pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen
this is such a generic phrase that this must be bait

OP is unironically right

OP I like the way u express urself

she will be but my man marques is focusing on his youtube career right now

Attached: mkbhd.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

9/10.
Would ball-gag and impregnate.

tripfags are even more pathetic than e celebs

he better focus on ironing his clothes

normie channel

Do you know how fucking soulless you must be making this "content". Lmfao. You might as well be burning your life away.

You're blaming the wrong person. If she didn't exist, some other basic bitch would take her place. The thing is, she's a woman in tech, and it's for all the wrong reasons...

She gains views from teenagers and sheep. Being a female is the only thing that she offers to the table. No she isn't insightful, no she doesn't do anything other than reading specs. This is what gets views on youtube. There's a old saying that goes like this: Don't hate the player, hate the game." I think this applies here. Don't hate her for taking advantage of being female, blame the sheep and white knights that will watch and defend her. If she wasn't born, then another would have taken her place. It's kind of like what's happened to Twitch and boobie streamers. Again, don't hate the player hate the game.

She's a dormant Apple employee.

Literally an Apple shill pretending to be an independent tech tuber.

Look at the other Apple techtubers, they don't get jackshit compared to her.

why dont u make her then

oh wait you're probably neckbeard dweller living in mom's basement with no job or income

Kill yourself, normalfag.

Go outside OP
t. sexist bigot

why you hate normies?

nice chin baby.

Attached: nat-jay-leno.jpg (1200x900, 72K)

>first result on youtube for: tech nigger
gotta love jewtube sometimes...

Attached: damn.png (1215x905, 759K)

>Wearing clothes with USA written on them or with US flags
Why are Americans so fucking cringy

>I Jawstine
just another NPC

Amerikkkans are assholes.

Evidence: 2016-11-08.

Is this Bruce Jenner?

Whoops looks like google is racist now
>in b4 they "fix" your search

I keked

Attached: 1536006779748.gif (500x545, 263K)

whats her ass look like?

She has entertainment value though. She makes me feel smugly superior.

Attached: 124235236.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

wtf I am very disappointed

> Flat ass
Why I don't date blondes

>expressing national pride is embarrassing
>americans have something to be proud of
t. euro

>youtube
>career
x fucking D

Oh look, another shill thread. Bad publicity is still publicity, right? I have to give her some credit. She knows how to play Jow Forums.

hahahahah

>smart people create the tech
>tech gets announced by nerds
>she translates nerd speech into NPC

Lets assume that his lady actually isn't interested in tech but pretends to be in order to garner attention and money.

Isn't this not an admirable trait in a female partner. It is not so dissimilar to how car guys will prefer a girl who pretends to like cars.

What's with all these normie zoomer faggots on here lately?

>clothes with country abbreviation or flags
have you ever heard of manchester united, or generally any football hooligans anywhere? you need to spend more time outside weeb

It's actually kind of amazing that he's still using a manfrotto 502 with a $30,000 camera

Stop posting about your channel here you obnoxious ass, nobody cares.

Also true

Also basically this. Holy shit my life would be so much easier if I were an attractive woman - nobody cares about attractive men, you're just another drop in the bucket. I'd be sitting at 500k+ subs, guaranteed, if I were a woman.

It's not blondes, that's just what people who never lift weights look like.

Jow Forums is an absolutely terrible place to get publicity for anything on youtube. The traffic is tiny at best and the crowd is tough; just look at this thread. Great for feedback though, because it's anonymous and people don't give a shit about your feelings.

Attached: 1514940786825.jpg (239x340, 51K)

>Stop posting about your channel here you obnoxious ass, nobody cares.
>gets billions of normie views
Why would ijustine come here?

Who else would be religiously making these threads about her videos? Jow Forums isn't part of her target audience, not even close.

It's funny too because it's such a waste of time - if you literally got every person who visited Jow Forums to watch a video, it would be at most a few thousand views per day.

Attached: 1506387623879.jpg (384x384, 37K)

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=28lTUkNmdNg

youtube.com/watch?v=BbBxv_lqqeA

Attached: 1258044705571.jpg (990x935, 169K)

was that when assange got his ass raped?

Yeah, they're cringe too you fucking retard