Seriously, what the fuck is with apple's naming scheme lately?

seriously, what the fuck is with apple's naming scheme lately?

Attached: iPhone-XR-vs-iPhone-XS-vs-iPhone-XS-Max.jpg (1200x546, 229K)

the HRTs and AIDs medicine is finally getting to their brains. expect apple to stop making macbooks and imacs and for iphone docks with voice only commands to be released soon.

>misleading marketing by hiding notch using perfectly placed wallpaper

Fuck these cunts.

that's the first thing i noticed. scummy as shit.

based and redpilled (like me)

They managed to hide the notch but not the bezels.
4/10 effort desu

Why everyone having so much butthurt over that notch? To me it looks absolutely fine considering how much tech they managed to fit in it.

I just realized both Apple and Microsoft skipped over using the number 9. Has this happened with any other things? Samsung was okay calling it the S9/Note9.

What are you talking about? They've got that edge lighting to hide the fact the bezels are massive.

Gets in the way of stuff, reducing the effective screen real estate.

Looks ugly and it's pointless.

i'd really rather they just put smaller bezels with no notch desu.

apple figured out their customers were trying to shove a square peg into a round hole
so they rounded the corners and applefantards can finally fuck themselves with it

Wallpaper should be black all along the edges to hide the bezel.
ie: make people think all the black stuff is actually screen instead of bezel/notch.

>makes the screen asymmetrical when used horizontally
>gets in the way of the edge of videos
>too big which makes the contents on the sides look unbalanced (there is more space around the clock than the battery and connection indicators)
>had to remove some tray icons (alarm, rotation lock, bluetooth, battery percent) to make space for it.

Microsoft had to as windows 98 used 9 as an identifier in a bunch of applications. Vista->7 made little sense as well.

Apple did because they didnt want to release 9 on the 10th anniversary of the iPhone or some stupid shit like that.
Both incompetence.

>reducing the effective screen real estate.
Are you retarded? Where the notch is there wouldn't have been any screen in the first place. On top of that it actually moves stuff that would have been under the notch in a notification bar to the sides of the notch, freeing up screen space and giving you MORE room, not less.
You are literally being brainwashed by Jow Forums's bullshit.

A phone that big is just a measuring device for if Chad's dick is bigger than my phone he can come home and fuck me.

You speak as if that's the only option. Annother option would be to keep the same screen resolution and add a bezel on top of the display.

Exactly and that's the superior option.

Because a slightly elongated phone still fits comfortably in your pocket whereas a wider phone does not.

At most they could move the notification icons and ONLY the notification icons next to the camera.
But cutting a notch into the 16:9 area needed for video is just fucking retarded.

t. iPhone user with massive 3 inch Indian penis

He's saying they could have made a 2:1 screen with small bezel at the top.

That's basically what I have and it's really nice.