I need a 16:9 6 inch Smartphone with replacable battery? Am I asking for too much? For fucks sake!

I need a 16:9 6 inch Smartphone with replacable battery? Am I asking for too much? For fucks sake!

Attached: 20180913_214424_1_1.jpg (1920x1197, 499K)

Pajeet, post more food

yes and poo in loo please

Do you replace battery all the time? Consider using power bank instead. If you just want replaceable battery because that would be against the status quo, then consider using a noose.

I need a modern 4" phone,

No! I want to have spare batteries 6 years down the line when the manufacturer no longer gives a fuck about the phone.

No, the removable battery is so that you can affirmatively power off the device

they already engineered your phone to fail, so it won't work in 6 years anyway

I currently use 5 inch Xcover 4.

All my past phones still work and I'm a boomer.

Buy that Purism thing when it comes out next year, replaceable battery and they specifically promise to not do this shit

I fell for the OpenMoko meme. OpenSource phones never again!

> rejecting all open source phones because you were an early adopter for something that wasn't ready

Why don't you actually judge something it's merits for once?

By the time vegetables and fruits are shipped to a grocery store and are ready to be purchased by customers, they may have lost their nutrients anywhere between 5% to 30%. Vitamin C and the B vitamins are the fastest deteriorating, among all others, once they are exposed to heat, air, water, and light. So when you purchase onions from your local store, and by the time you have cooked onion and are ready to eat them, they may have already lost quite a bit of their vitamins and nutritional value. Onions have Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Folate, and Choline. There are also value minerals in onions, with the highest being potassium, phosphorus, calcium, and magnesium. Even minerals can be destroyed by heating and often by water (during washing). Second, what is really a perfect way to destroy nutrients is to fry your onions.

onions need more chopped to them otherwise looks pretty good

that's looks fucking foul

What do u eat

dirt

I'm on a farmers market right now. Straight from the field motherfucker.

>motherfucker
Get mad at yourself by not growing stuff yourself
Pleb

The LG v20, but it will break on you.

V20 here how so

Also we are not 16:9

Are notch prevents that.

Soldered battery.

The main screen is 16:9
And mine is half dead, had to replace it. The charging port was causing bootloops.

No it's not, I was rocking a 10k mah one on mine.

What are the downsides?

Nigga, that phone costs as much as a used car!

It's LG so the display is ass and the phone can randomly die on you for no reason. Everything else about it is good though.

10k MaH battery.

Not buying a 800 USD phone. Fuck that noise.

Just buy a xiaomi or something that's cheap enough to replace if it dies anyways. Redmi note 4s and 5s are cheap as shit.