AHAHAHAHHAHA

Google is technology
breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/12/leaked-video-google-leaderships-dismayed-reaction-to-trump-election/

Attached: LogoCLISP.jpg (48x48, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tech.slashdot.org/story/18/09/13/2059201/leaked-video-shows-google-executives-candid-reaction-to-trump-victory
youtube.com/watch?v=mOD0XCm57d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The thing about Silicon Valley, and its denizen corporations, is that like a polluted river, cleaning it up does no good, unless you deal with the source.

>breitbart

Breitbart.

Sounds reliable . . .

>googol doesn't liek god emperor trump
i ban googol now
no moar gmale 4me >:(

Attached: really dumb wojak.jpg (645x729, 41K)

Unless they made some truly realistic CGI, the video is legit.

Why does it matter, it's a leaked video.

No one cares about your social media drama.

>breitbart

> leaked video

Attached: Screenshot_20180913-231238_Firefox Klar.jpg (1077x7662, 2.75M)

Holy shit, the shilling is real

I have no idea how they can claim this, especially after James Damore.

Attached: Screenshot_20180913-231223_Firefox Klar.jpg (1439x1360, 600K)

It's literally an hour of Sergey Brin talking about how he's saddened and disappointed by the election results.
It's not like he spoke in a Destro-like voice, shouting, "DRATS! OUR PLAN HAS BEEN FOILED AGAIN! WE MUST RECONVENE IN THE SECRET LAIR TO DISCUSS PHASE TWO, GOYIM."
It's barely even news-worthy, honestly.

btfo

I don't trust the video, because it's hosted in a domain that I don't like.
What makes the video less reliable faggets? the domain name, the server, the guy who uploaded it?

Don't worry, the fake news filters are more intelligent than ever. You'll see less and less things like this from now on. Just trust their judgement for fucks sake

Was reliable enough for cia niggers who killed Andrew Breitbart :)

>Sergey Brin talking about how he's saddened

Along with various executives explaining that they will use the company's unique power and leverage to ensure such a thing as the 2016 election never happens again.

I don't get it.
faggots at google:
>we must secure the future of immigrants
>we must avoid paying taxes at all costs
faggots at apple
faggots at faceberg
faggots at microshit
faggots at
those should be named honorary jews and gased with pesticides.
fucking hypocrites

Greedy corporations like Google are mad because Trump isn't allowing them to outsource all our jobs to foreigners for cheap labor.

>far-leftists now LOVE huge corporations abusing their power and money to sabotage the electoral process and censor political dissidents when it's against le evil BLUMPF

Attached: 1494280091861.jpg (540x540, 155K)

I am almost half-through the video and I can't fucking stop laughing.

Attached: debians_who_tech.jpg (722x567, 48K)

WTF what's with the Quico hats?

>should be named honorary jews and gased with pesticides.

You're gonna have to cleanse the universities, because that's the origin point for the Globo-Gayplex

>the biggest, richest corporations are supporting extreme far-left causes
REALLY ACTIVATES THE ALMONDS

Attached: 1536808213493.png (960x960, 365K)

>breitbart
>google employees aren't allowed to have opinions

Attached: 6wbksBN.jpg (416x508, 50K)

>breitbart

the left and the definition of capitalism go hand in hand.

I didn't see any anti-obongo meeting, neither any rumors to relocate to another country.
it doesn't seem that it's an employee thing, it seems that it's a corporate policy to be anti-trump.

>literally crying
based trump

>google employees aren't allowed to have opinions
*unless it's inline with what GoogleHQ wants.

>it's a corporate policy to be anti-trump
More specifically, it's corporate policy to be anti-american.
They only hate trump because White people voted for him.

There's nothing more I'd like than to raid that meeting with an M16 and slaughter every pig in sight

> leaked video

>does not desire to use artillery
>non Jow Forums detected

m16?

Wanna keep the infrastructure I guess.

>believing anything from cuckbart

>It's not like he spoke in a Destro-like voice, shouting, "DRATS! OUR PLAN HAS BEEN FOILED AGAIN! WE MUST RECONVENE IN THE SECRET LAIR TO DISCUSS PHASE TWO, GOYIM."

Except that's basically what he and his goons implied.

you fucking retard, are you implying that the video is cgi?

M16!

Attached: 1514514192779.png (734x1200, 373K)

The damage control pro-censorship leftists are doing over this video is amazing.

you'd better take the M4 variant because you can be more agile.

>breitbart

>breitbart: the earth isn't flat
>>believing anything from cuckbart

SEETHING

Imagine
>working at jewgle
>get called into a confidential meeting
>everybody is sad
>faggot take the mic
>starts mumbling
>almost cries
>gives mic to pajeet
>pajeet is sad
>mic goes to cat lady
>cat lady bursts into tears
>you stand up and yell
>"fuck yeah, make america great again bitches"
>get fired
>1.5 year later this video leaks, you become a hero.

>breitbart

>Walker approvingly quotes former Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi
Fuck, right in the patriotism. At least we finally got rid of that guy with the last elections.

Cringe

>breitbart

B-but... that's impossible! Google tweeted that they would never manipulate search results and that it was all just "an algorithm"!

I mean, algorithms are magical formulas created by god, it's not like they're written by humans explicitly to do things like manipulate search results.

tech.slashdot.org/story/18/09/13/2059201/leaked-video-shows-google-executives-candid-reaction-to-trump-victory
how do you like slashdot?

I'm not political at all usually but seeing it with my own eyes is truly remarkable. Honestly it's no wonder populists are gaining in every western country if those retards are their opponents...

Attached: cat.jpg (754x704, 58K)

>breitbart

What's it matter? Any leaks that even remotely prove Trump right will simply be dismissed by the left and the media as Russian propaganda, thus giving them an excuse to ignore the contents entirely.

Attached: 1494733381896.png (1472x828, 829K)

Next you'll be spouting some crazy shit about "computer models", that 187% of scientists agree are infallible, being "flawed" or some nonsense.

Please tell me this is bait. What the fuck is going on.
Are all of you implying the video is fake? Do you actually believe it? Are you literally crazy or are you this massively hypocritical?

logic is far right.
PROLOG did nothing wrong.

He's butthurt, has no argument, and would rather you didn't know what google really thinks

>breitbart

>breitbart

This story is true but never post a news from kikebart on Jow Forums next time FAGGOT

It's literally a leaked video you fucking retards. Ignore the rest of the article completely and just watch the madness yourself if you want.

For those who are lazy to watch the whole video:
>(00:00:00 – 00:01:12) Google co-founder Sergey Brin states that the weekly meeting is “probably not the most joyous we’ve had” and that “most people here are pretty upset and pretty sad.”
>(00:00:24) Brin contrasts the disappointment of Trump’s election with his excitement at the legalization of cannabis in California, triggering laughs and applause from the audience of Google employees.
>(00:01:12) Returning to seriousness, Brin says he is “deeply offen[ded]” by the election of Trump, and that the election “conflicts with many of [Google’s] values.”
>(00:09:10) Trying to explain the motivations of Trump supporters, Senior VP for Global Affairs, Kent Walker concludes: “fear, not just in the United States, but around the world is fueling concerns, xenophobia, hatred, and a desire for answers that may or may not be there.”
>(00:09:35) Walker goes on to describe the Trump phenomenon as a sign of “tribalism that’s self-destructive [in] the long-term.”
>(00:09:55) Striking an optimistic tone, Walker assures Google employees that despite the election, “history is on our side” and that the “moral arc of history bends towards progress.”
>(00:10:45) Walker approvingly quotes former Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi’s comparison between “the world of the wall” with its “isolation and defensiveness” and the “world of the square, the piazza, the marketplace, where people come together into a community and enrich each other’s lives.”
>(00:13:10) CFO Ruth Porat appears to break down in tears when discussing the election result.

>(00:16:50) Stating “we all need a hug,” she then instructs the audience of Google employees to hug the person closest to them.
>(00:20:24) Eileen Noughton, VP of People Operations, promises that Google’s policy team in DC is “all over” the immigration issue and that the company will “keep a close watch on it.”
>(00:21:26) Noughton jokes about Google employees asking, ‘Can I move to Canada?’ after the election. She goes on to seriously discuss the options available to Google employees who wish to leave the country.
>(00:23:12) Noughton does acknowledge “diversity of opinion and political persuasion” and notes that she has heard from conservative Google employees who say they “haven’t felt entirely comfortable revealing who [they] are.” and urged “tolerance.” (Several months later, the company would fire James Damore allegedly for disagreeing with progressive narratives.)
>(00:27:00) Responding to a question about “filter bubbles,” Sundar Pichai promises to work towards “correcting” Google’s role in them
>(00:27:30) Sergey Brin praises an audience member’s suggestion of increasing matched Google employee donations to progressive groups.
>(00:34:40) Brin compares Trump voters to “extremists,” arguing for a correlation between the economic background of Trump supporters and the kinds of voters who back extremist movements. Brin says that “voting is not a rational act” and that not all of Trump’s support can be attributed to “income disparity.” He suggests that Trump voters might have been motivated by boredom rather than legitimate concerns.

>(00:49:10) An employee asks if Google is willing to “invest in grassroots, hyper-local efforts to bring tools and services and understanding of Google products and knowledge” so that people can “make informed decisions that are best for themselves.” Pichai’s response: Google will ensure its “educational products” reach “segments of the population [they] are not [currently] fully reaching.”
>(00:54:33) An employee asks what Google is going to do about “misinformation” and “fake news” shared by “low-information voters.” Pichai responds by stating that “investments in machine learning and AI” are a “big opportunity” to fix the problem.
>(00:56:12) Responding to an audience member, Walker says Google must ensure the rise of populism doesn’t turn into “a world war or something catastrophic … and instead is a blip, a hiccup.”
>(00:58:22) Brin compares Trump voters to supporters of fascism and communism, linking the former movement to “boredom,” which Brin previously linked to Trump voters. “It sort of sneaks up sometimes, really bad things” says Brin.
>(01:01:15) A Google employee states: “speaking to white men, there’s an opportunity for you right now to understand your privilege” and urges employees to “go through the bias-busting training, read about privilege, read about the real history of oppression in our country.” He urges employees to “discuss the issues you are passionate about during Thanksgiving dinner and don’t back down and laugh it off when you hear the voice of oppression speak through metaphors.” Every executive on stage – the CEO, CFO, two VPs and the two Co-founders – applaud the employee.
>(01:01:57) An audience member asks if the executives see “anything positive from this election result.” The audience of Google employees, and the executives on stage, burst into laughter. “Boy, that’s a really tough one right now” says Brin.

>breitbart

So basically they're saying they're going to start using AI to run election interference?

What the fuck is wrong with California? I don't like Trump either but this is just embarrassing.
>voting is not a rational act
Pure projection. No wonder they lost.

Nearly every one of these named individuals are documented in Damore's suit engaging in the peddling of Corporate Lysenkoism

Trump was the key to advancing AI all along. My waifu robos are that much closer to existence.
youtube.com/watch?v=mOD0XCm57d8

It must be difficult for a mentally ill person like yourself to see Breitbart become one of the more legitimate sources of jews.. I mean news.

Or what

First off, thank you user for copying it here.
>(00:49:10) An employee asks if Google is willing to “invest in grassroots, hyper-local efforts to bring tools and services and understanding of Google products and knowledge” so that people can “make informed decisions that are best for themselves.” Pichai’s response: Google will ensure its “educational products” reach “segments of the population [they] are not [currently] fully reaching.”
So, in other words, google is going to "educate" people with (((services))) about politics and what not, in order to make "educated" decisions.

Nearly all the "women" listed are hideous trannies

This shit is hilarious. All hail the google Overlords

Attached: 1511716728632.jpg (900x1200, 278K)

>breitbart

Attached: 1524771468754.png (596x512, 160K)

If 19% of google's technical roles are held by females, what percent of them do you figure are really hideous trannies?

Also, hail Satan.

>25 kills
>receive tactical nuke
sleep tight liberals...

Even as a liberal this is extremely worrisome. You have this corporation that seems bent on "educating" the population indirectly through sly methods like these which isn't so much education as it is brainwashing -- there is nothing morally acceptable about what's being implied here and even more worrisome is how all the employees are so eager to jump right into it. What the hell?

Take the names, google them, search for images.

I did this with James Damore's googlesuit.
It was wall to wall jews, pajeets, koreans, crossdressers, and combinations thereof.

The tech companies in California are idelogically homogenized so it shouldn't come as a surprise. They practice diversity of skin color and sex, but not of the mind.

>breitbart

>voting is not a rational act
lol

>They practice diversity of skin color and sex, but not of the mind.

There's a technical reason for it, do you want to know?

kek

based

Attached: kikebart.png (1369x1928, 425K)

I'm sure I know what you're going to say, but go for it.

Attached: 1445670407810.png (656x850, 387K)

Attached: 1442627488601.png (754x878, 693K)

wow really makes me want to get out and vote

Attached: 1442633564761.png (663x796, 474K)

Attached: 1442627488611.jpg (1007x4000, 2.43M)

You have to go back

And?
The holocaust is the religious totem of post war liberalism, revered and honored by both the progressive and conservative wings of liberalism.

But that's not really the subject at hand, unless you're proposing that we thoroughly delouse all of silicon valley, before putting them in labor camps...

Why are you trying to make this thread about jews when we are discussing the technical implications of this on a technology board? Fuck off to Jow Forums.

>breitbart
Discarded