AMD

> AMD

A cpu made by poos.

> Intel

A cpu made by jews.

Why do you use the product of either of these companies for your computing purposes?

Attached: amdischeapshit.jpg (845x718, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/man-saves-mcdonalds-burger-for-14-years-2013-4?IR=T
theregister.co.uk/2017/02/06/cisco_intel_decline_to_link_product_warning_to_faulty_chip/&cf=1
raptorcs.com/content/CP9M08/intro.html
raptorcs.com/content/CP9M02/intro.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're literally hq'd in the same spot though. the fact that you perceive any non jew product (somewhat of an oxymoron) as pajeet/chinkshit means you've fallen for the jewish trick yourself.

Intel in my main desktop, Ryzen in my htpc.

ARM

Wow, that image sure didn't age well.

no, it's actually quite on point
>businessinsider.com/man-saves-mcdonalds-burger-for-14-years-2013-4?IR=T

AMD finewine(tm)

CISC computing in general is cancer

I honestly can't decide who I hate less

>IMAGINE BEING SO FAT

theregister.co.uk/2017/02/06/cisco_intel_decline_to_link_product_warning_to_faulty_chip/&cf=1

ONE: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: 1533629109420.jpg (302x371, 72K)

TWO: NOTHING WITH ME

Attached: 1494122327808.jpg (1315x794, 510K)

I don't think this is very comparable. For example, CPUs usually last longer than 30 minutes.

THREE: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: INTURD.jpg (792x2140, 481K)

FOUR: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180727_at_10.52.38_PM.png (1884x602, 157K)

ONE: SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE

Attached: 1528257832783_0.png (823x520, 436K)

> Intel
an overpriced steak full of herpes and increasingly disconcerting foreign objects hidden in every bite

based and redpilled

AssMaD

COPE

Attached: intel steak.jpg (2048x1365, 675K)

Attached: COPE.jpg (462x190, 69K)

>eating red meat
>ever
enjoy your toxins

What the intense fanboyism rivalry between these two on here all about? Who cares?

BASED
AND
REDPILLED

>t. söycuck

you shouldn't eat soi either as it prevents proteins from turning into muscular mass
unless you're a cute boy and want to stay as such

Shut up, your dad was a nigger and your dad was a jew. Stop complaining, you love them both.

> he doesn't use his own RISC-V processor
> he doesn't compile his own operating system

imagine being this cuck

But how is the intel steak cooked?

On a netburst grill

What makes you think AMD doesn't have Jews and Intel doesn't have poos?

In fact Intel's main GPU guy is a Pajeet and AMD has Jew owners.

well done TWICE

Attached: Screenshot_20170721_124028.png (786x931, 741K)

post pc specs op

>thinks one good steak is better than the 4 dual-patty burgers you could buy for the same price

A $100 steak is not ten times better than a $10 steak. Improvements don't scale linearly.

>But you ALWAYS regret it later.
I've never regretted a mcdonalds purchase. Why would I?

>AMD still good 14 years later
>intel starts rotting within weeks
sounds about right

>> AMD
>A cpu made by poos.
>> Intel
>A cpu made by jews.
Wrong.
Both are literally made by this one guy competing with himself.

Attached: jk_intel_01.png (602x753, 408K)

riscV *

>you were that one kid on the block that had no one to play with so you played against yourself and you became your own worst enemy

Jim was VP and "chief architect" of processing. i.e. he's a technical manager. The bulk of the ground work was probably done in China like Vega was. The "team" that was publicly marketed as having worked on Zen was small and several aren't even titled engineers iirc, so most likely management and product marketing. AMD expanded their Asian HQ years ago and happened to build out more R&D there, including the entirety of RTG, so I wouldn't be surprised if they also built out the CPU division there toto.

Imagine computers

>Mc Donald's
>cheap

>Prefering Steak over McDonald's

>Implying

Ask me how I know you've never eaten Kobe beef.

x86 is cancer. The only people who actually care about it are gamers. And they can't even legally post on this board.

It's funny how bullshitters who have never eaten expensive steak in their lives always seem to think that Kobe is some sort of gold standard, even within Japan.

Underrated

Attached: poojet.jpg (568x612, 66K)

Is there a better CPU for less than $1000 for general purpose computing?

Attached: e5a8e109bb2386201abcfddf1d56a3d4.png (450x828, 47K)

whoops, old pic before my undervolt, here's current.

Attached: af2988cd92f6946f455fdbb8550ecde7.png (455x825, 49K)

Well done

Attached: Gordon_Ramsay.jpg (340x255, 13K)

>Why do you use the product of either of these companies for your computing purposes?
Because RISC-V isn't mature or powerful enough yet.

You're a fucking idiot who knows nothing about beef or Japan. I live in Tokyo and have eaten Kobe beef in Kobe, as well as overseas. I've also eaten other high grade Japanese beef. You, on the other hand, read a couple blogs and think you're an expert. You probably couldn't even name the other country that's considered to have top tier beef like Japan.

I like how you think going completely apeshit is going to make people believe your bullshit. That's funny to me. You have never left your mother's basement, let alone been to a different country.

Again, you're a complete fucking idiot who has no idea what they're talking about. Try not to strain your arms when you try moving the goalposts.

Attached: IMG_20180914_174334.jpg (3264x1840, 1.31M)

>I live in Tokyo
sure thing, buddy

Why do people get so angry that other people actually know what they're talking about?

Do your parents and/or the government know you have someone else's (hopefully expired) identification, steakboy?

Easy user, don't hurt yourself reaching like that.

At least I don't think Kobe is some sort of top tier steak. Nor do I have the pathological need to have "props" in order to prove my larping on an anonymous Chinese tapestry forum.

I didn't see any proofs, proofs or gtfo.

I gotta ask, doesn't it stop tasting good after a certain fat threshold? I'll take my American steak at decent prices thanks.

Don't encourage roleplaying, user.

I really don't get why people shit on mcdonalds so much. It tastes good and is available everywhere, yeah, it's unhealthy if you eat it all the time, but so is a lot of other food, just get some fucking self control/common sense.

You're an idiot who doesn't know anything about Japanese beef, but pretends he does because he read some blog somewhere or watched a youtube video.

Quick question, where's the University of Tokyo located?

Some people don't like it, but my favorite cut was ribeye to begin with. If you don't want the buttery fat, you can go for a leaner cut. A5 Japanese filet of any kind is going to cost a ton, though. The thing that's great about these kinds of beef is the fat anyways, so I wouldn't order a lean cut.

Attached: IMG_20180914_174937.jpg (3264x1840, 1.32M)

Name ONE (2) alernative to the G5400 at the same price point and performance.

>Quick question, where's the University of Tokyo located?
Just outside Decatur, Illinois. By the old overpass.

>Quick question, where's the University of Tokyo located?
Dunno next to Oklahoma? Also 死.

>死
As if you haven't embarrassed yourself enough already.

Mcshit is essentially eating plastic.

I don't think that was the kanji you were looking for, homie.

Serves on purpose.

>死
>not 死ね
This thread is just chock full of fucking larpers.

>a product you can rely on
>with 20+ security exploits

Attached: 77712838.jpg (282x326, 13K)

>Serves on purpose.
So that's 2 languages you don't understand.

Are you faggots really that poor to just make your own solution to go get liquid metal? Running 5Ghz 1.3v and no AMD fag can even come near these speeds or voltage. Just buy the damn thing seriously it took my 15 minutes in my kitchen to do the delid. Fucking idiots everywhere on Jow Forums

This website is going to be dead in 3 years tops

Attached: 55F48FB3-0612-4CDE-8174-F03857BA5B37.jpg (1242x691, 599K)

If I'm going to put in work, I expect to get paid or receive a refund for fixing someone else's mistake. Dumb sperg.

>IMAGINE BEING AT COMPUTERS

>The absolute state of Intel fags

Attached: 1531019938269.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

this ancient image is still true today, fuck intel

Attached: 1463661200310.png (752x548, 280K)

死 is what you should do

"The FX perform very well."
Nobody has ever said that.

>rely on intel
>your network switches and shit are running atom 2000 series and shit themselves after 3 years
>your desktops and servers rely on terribly insecure branch prediction/prefetch tricks to not be slower than the week before a holiday

amd's starting to look like a safer, more reliable choice from where i'm sitting

The takeaway from this is you NEVER go full mitigation.

>Needing to modify a newly bought product just to get it working properly

Because Russian CPUs suck.

What's the alternative? Chinkshit?

How do I disable any and all mitigations on windows and linux?

Simpler, and probably cheaper, solution: get AMD.

Attached: 1536742577001.png (802x744, 238K)

I've an intel laptop. I also want to disable mitigations on my old FX as well. I want no performance hindrance at all.

raptorcs.com/content/CP9M08/intro.html

Attached: boardlarge.png (2937x1997, 2.99M)

I don't want 22 cores at 2GHz but 8 cores at 5GHz.

The R7 2600X seems good for gami g under 1080p. Is it worth it? My Xeon E5450 needs retirement as a media server

Stick with your USA meat. It's not the best but it's good bang for buck. My country is known for good meat but I would never pay big bucks for "premium" meat. Just not worth it

Is this an ironic question? For gaming under 1080p, you can get a 2400 and overclockable RAM.

The burgers at mcdonalds don't start rotting because the burgers are full of salt and have barely any humidity. A fungus needs warmth and humidity to grow.

Put a bigmac in a zipper bag and it will be covered with shit within days.

this and no hyper threading please

And i want a blowjob from Taylor Swift.

raptorcs.com/content/CP9M02/intro.html
>8 cores per package
>3.45GHz base / 3.8GHz turbo (WoF)