The perfect mini-itx case doesn't exis-

>The perfect mini-itx case doesn't exis-

Lian Li PC-Q33B

Attached: q33-035_575px[1].jpg (600x600, 52K)

these boxes are cute but its a bit of a meme if you want good thermals & quiet operation imo

I bet that design can be made a lot smaller by using a modern SFX power supply.

lenovo m73

it looks like shit

Larger than an ATX case

Literally every """small form factor" case is doing this shit.

Attached: IMG_20180913_181323.jpg (838x642, 55K)

Attached: 1404947307314.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>no 200mm fan support
shiggy

The perfect itx case will be the first non hispter subhuman retard priced one
> lets charge twice the price for a literal box that needs less materials to make than those 30 bucks big boxes

Look at that wasted space

production costs are inversely proportional to batch size

itx cases are niche

Loli 2s

Attached: TB2YXpGlHuWBuNjSszgXXb8jVXa_!!1927790796.png (771x756, 1.02M)

>that tiny fan
must be loud as fuck

That only supports short graphics cards.

Was the Trashcan Pro kino?

They're pretty quiet, they just don't boost as high as the bigger cards.

i was talking about the proprietary power supply

>Ordering something named LOLI to your address
no thanks mr FBI man

oh kek

yeah those are loud, but theres actually one very specific PSU, the Enhance ENP7660, that stays silent all the way up to 450W or so.

So, provided you can source that thing somehow, you're looking at a very quiet smol PC.

Attached: enp7660.jpg (640x355, 67K)

I have one. Its fucking loud.

>+Nice hinge design
>+Fits full ATX PSU
>-Can't fit a full GPU
>-One single fan
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Attached: 10220014-2.jpg (667x1000, 420K)

Why not just invest on a small micro-art case? Going mini-itx means you're going to pay extra for the parts and I'm not just talking about the case here.

sorry bro that case is so 2014

Attached: Ghost S1 DXj.jpg (1200x900, 239K)

time to upgrade :( may as well switch to intel/nvidia at the same time. because all the ITX amd boards are shit overclockers but then I guess so are the cpus LAWL

Attached: lololair.jpg (1080x1080, 219K)

can it fry an egg tho?

Attached: Grinman.jpg (600x791, 77K)

runs at 60 dumb ass its stand blasted aluminum with vents in the exact right placed and a completely vented top n bottom.

>Fan noises intensify

Attached: oY6iJKW.jpg (2693x2880, 872K)

no bro, brown fans are quiet

Attached: tweakin.webm (640x346, 2.41M)

26db under full load dumb ass enjoy your 60L shit cases while im on 8L

That's a cuckbox. Has Lian-Li ever made a good case?

I prefer matx but the best quality/price mitx cases I've built are the silverstone/cooler master/cougar long mitx boxes. I cannot see the benefit of paying 150€ more for only slightly smaller Danny D case or what have you.

>26dB under full load

Absolute delusionary bullshit. It might IDLE at 26dB with the PSU and GPU fans off and CPU at minimal RPM, but with all running under full load there is no way in all hell it produces 26dB, which I can likely put down to you not having a fucking clue about how the dB scale works or any understanding of reference about how little noise 26dB is, to the point where in an an average house you wouldn't even be able to measure down to 26dB as the background noise from the wind blowing outside your house would be louder

t. mITX case owner/ audio tech

how loud is 40vs50db

trying to decide if I should buy a delta fan for my ghost S1 build.

Attached: 98780.6e3c1ad146b03f1ada3e56921fe336e5.e4ec7c4990dd21af203afda1b6b24bf7.1600.jpg (1509x1200, 118K)

>>Sharkoon CA-M
Cheap and great

Attached: 61fRcr0ijCL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

Well you can always leave the case open and put some headphones on

Or smack a third party fan on even

Saved desu

>brushed metal

Attached: af3b1880.jpg (300x386, 19K)

>not using a DNK-H

Attached: dnk-h_silver.jpg (950x388, 60K)

>Window
>LEDs
You must be over 18 to post here.

For a fan, not noticeable to annoyingly noticeable. I have 1x 3000rpm and 1x 2000rpm industrial noctuas in my mITX build and I have to set the fan curve to switch them completely off except when the GPU is under load because they are fucking loud. I'd go with as quiet as possible with fans because if they run all the time it will annoy the shit out of you

pro tip don't use hardline tubing in small ITX case its only rated for 50deg and will melt and leak shit everywhere. the soft tube is rated higher temps thou.

I think ill just start using my speakers when I finish my ITX build.

funnly enough thou air cooling tiney 8L itx case is actually better than water cooling and less noise the watercoolers hit 60db at full load while the fan coolers like the raijintek pallas that's optimal only hit 43db load at max fan and only cools like 4deg worse. if they made the pallas in copper it would be same performance but 20db less noise to use air.

I thought that whole "water cooling is a meme unless you build a small pc" thing was true turns out watercooling only makes sense if you make some fuckhuge 3 or 4x rad and even then its stupid as shit. so in general its just retarded shit and if you care that much you should be working out some LN2 or crazy pelter future tech shit and not doing water.

Look at all that wasted space inside, such a shame op.. if only there was something else out there!

Attached: 022932d1uezndzhex9n0d9.jpg (979x551, 139K)

How does the GPU connect to the mobo in these?

PCI-E extension cable.

Everything is all good and fun, but none of these fucking cases have a single intake air filter.

How much of a powerhouse can these mini pc things be gaming wise?

literally where can I find this

you can stuff in enough wham and bam for smooth 1080p gaming, but you only get one pci-e slot and 2 sticks of ram on a mini-itx board, so forget 4k or VR.

>4k
>VR
user, I'm straight. Seriously though, thanks for the info. I just want a small form factor, good graphics, 60 fps and above, and being quiet doesn't hurt.

>lenovo m73
these things are so incredibly fast. my mom works at library and got few of these. boots up in an instant, takes no space and makes absolutely no noise. perfect shitposting machine.

taobao

you can run whatever you want, the only real limitation is RAM as you only get 2 slots.

2700x+1080ti is easily doable for example.

retarded thing to say you can have 32gig of ram and a 2080ti and 9900k or x2700 overclocked idiot.

more than enough. at stock clocks they run at 60c and don't throttle with right cpu cooler (raijintek pallas)

you can run 4k and VR on a 1060 and 8350k i3 dumb ass.

Shill threads are always full of retards for some reason...

32gig ram limitation isn't shit for gaming no game uses more than 8 and first game ever to recommend more BO4 only recomens 12gig.

to say its limited is retarded and just shows how insecure you are about your 10x larger dumb fat ATX case. also people who say cooling is shit are retarded raijintek pallas is only 4deg hotter than the literal best huge aircooler for pc the NH-D14 and only like 5deg behind the best AIOs.

He's saying limitation in general, not just for gaming.

he was asking about 4k and VR dumb ass. there is no limitation on these small 8L cases other than 32gig of ram. which honesly limits nothing that you would do on consumer CPU. not for Xtream or Threadripper but beside that every thing.