I chose Intel instead AMD cpu, how much did i screw up?

I chose Intel instead AMD cpu, how much did i screw up?

Attached: 701.jpg (719x720, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B06XNRQHG4/?tag=pcpapi-20
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i3-8100-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-1600/3942vs3919
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AMD FX? You screwed up.
AMD ryzen? You did okay.

A lot.

Attached: 1496702500430.jpg (5098x1500, 929K)

Still pretty good performance. Your shit is just going to be mining crypto literally ever moment your pc is on as well as your data spit out all over the dark net.

No i have Intel i3 8100

>i3 8100
You could have had a 6C12T chip for the same price you brainlet.

You deserve what you get.

You did well

Attached: DSC_0117.jpg (2560x1440, 819K)

Is it better? I checked and that one is about 50 bucks more expensive than mine

amazon.com/dp/B06XNRQHG4/?tag=pcpapi-20

Try like $30
If you can't even spend 150 bucks on a CPU then why would you expect to get anything other than garbage?

I can play battlefield 1 ultra setting over 60 fps so it can't be that bad

You could have had a CPU that is literally over 100% faster on multi-core....for 30 more bucks.

thirty. american. dollars.

The price of a trip to see a shitty movie at the theater.

Can't help it now and the link you showed was on sale. In Finland it's 50 euros or over

>On sale
No it's not, it's 5 dollars more than normal.
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i3-8100-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-1600/3942vs3919

you're fuck up

Attached: pipeline.jpg (1688x795, 286K)

did anything came out of that -1 ring webserver rumor intel put into every cpu?

Attached: 1517515392434.png (1134x206, 19K)

uh oh

can someone give me a quick rundown how jew memes only apply to intel and not amd
t. ayymd

>Muh made up nodes mean something

Attached: npc_brainlet.png (264x274, 23K)

>Transistor size doesn't matter
Yikes.

Attached: 1535561310892.png (731x918, 65K)

Jow Forums is filled with AMD shills and /v/edditors obsessed with console/hardware wars.

>try harder

Attached: drlisasu2.jpg (720x676, 125K)

Because it's not really that funny when AMD is pictured as the jew. The only humor that comes from it is the knowledge that there are anons that are AMD shills that are getting mad at it. While it might be true that AMD are not the friends of consumers, and that they will jew when they have the opportunity, they are not really in the "jewish overlord" market position. Meanwhile Intel seem to be actively trying to roleplay the jewish overlord and they fit so perfectly into the meme. It almost feels like they're being actively malicious and trying to actively ruin and stagnate computing at the expense of consumers and the world as a whole.

AMD can't be Jews because they're literal shit for 2 decades

If both companies are reversed AMD would do the same shit Intel did

AMD shills have taken over Jow Forums

They keep harping about Intel shills, when there's like 3+ anti-Intel threads on the catalog at any time, 5+ whenever a new Intel CPU releases and you get ignored at /pcbg/ whenever you ask for an Intel build

Pretty sure you could do that with an i-3 2100 or something.

THEY
ARE
THE
SAME
GOD DAMN
THING

No they aren't.

I would pick AMD but it's not like you fucked up your life.
Well you did, by going to Jow Forums.

Attached: 1515411243361.png (552x661, 288K)

Transistor size matters sure, but what Intel releases next year doesn't affect whether their current offering is good.

MOBILE
intlel: cute, stable, cold cpus with shitty but stable graphics.
ayymd: sexy, unstable, hot APUs with amazing but volatile graphics

DESKTOP
intlel: lame, expensive but gets the job done and will still be 2% superior for 2000% more money
ayymd: better bang for buck, kewl but bluepilled normalfags will bully you

Yet all ports are closed unless you configure the thing. And if you disable it fully, AMT starts at boot and then shuts off.

14nm+++++++++++++++++++

So Intel is the way to go on a basic laptop if I want good battery life and won't be playing games?

>i3
You fucked up massively. The R3 cucks the i3 to death. For the price of the i3, you probably could have gotten an R5.

Yes. A dual-core celeron is enough for anything but games and professional software. You add an SSD to the equation and you have the ultimate shitposting lappy ad it will cost you peanuts

No, that poster is retarded.
A 2700U performs 95% as well as an i7-8550U+MX150 at almost half the power consumption.

>implying poozen laptops can be purchased
they're an illusion user

Why would I need a MX150? Intel graphics are plenty. I said a basic laptop not for gaming. A Celeron or i3 would be enough CPU power, and the GPU won't be expected to do much more intensive than play video and composite a desktop.

I have a desktop for when I want to do intensive tasks.

Intel graphics are higher power consumption than Vega.
Ryzen CPUs are already higher perf/watt than Intel. Add iGPUs to the comparison, the AMD is even further ahead.

Attached: perf watt.png (1500x719, 49K)

literally does not matter

Fuck, now i can't just sell this and buy Ryzen because then i would have to buy new motherboard too

I don't require a lot of bang for the watt, just plain watt.

I understand the feeling. It hurts to be a poorfag.

ALL THE SHIT OR OVERPRICED