Two life sentences plus forty years without the possibility of parole for making a website

>two life sentences plus forty years without the possibility of parole for making a website

Attached: dpr.jpg (630x800, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/539ey3/the-heartbreaking-letters-from-families-of-silk-road-overdose-victims
youtube.com/watch?v=6bdr_2IAJWU
motherboard.vice.com/
ia800406.us.archive.org/17/items/gov.uscourts.mdd.238311/gov.uscourts.mdd.238311.4.0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which website?

buccaneering website i think

Filename.

>two life sentences plus forty years for ruining innocent peoples lives by enabling the trade of hard drugs and setting up a community designed to undermine the validity of the US government.
Wow doesn't sound so cool now does it?
lolbertarians need to grow up and face reality.

underage

Dutch_Penis_Robbers.ru

What innocent people?

Underscores are not allowed in domain names.

>master hacker man
>hacking from the public library
>FBI has 2 crisis actors pretend to have a fight in the library
>master hacker man gets up to try and help them
>FBI yoinks your logged in laptop
when you're dumb you get caught

>innocent peoples lives
imagine actually believing this

4chimps thought my post was spam.

Moot saw the writing on the wall...

The judge didn't even attack the argument that by making the drug trade free from government crackdown they probably made it safer and less violent for everyone.

Statist cucks just ignore arguments because they know they don't actually have a counterargument.

>invent printer
>people use printer to counterfeit money
>"better put the printer makers in prison"

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/539ey3/the-heartbreaking-letters-from-families-of-silk-road-overdose-victims

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 8.30.50 PM.png (1040x889, 402K)

Wall of what? His cuckshed?

Just because you make something safer, doesn't mean you are going the right way.
Hard drugs should not be 'safer' to acquire. They are a poison and a cancer to society.

>statist
Would you like to try your like in bumfuckistan, M.E.?

>vice
druggies are not innocent no matter how hard you shill this

>your honor you say I was transporting "500 lbs of marijauana" across state lines but honestly we're just talking about a bunch of plants!!

Here's how to solve the hard drugs problem:
Make hard drugs free to acquire, but only if you are willing to check into a government facility that is basically a prison where they actually try to break your dependency.

>but muh cartels are gonna make money without silk road
Fuck the cartels, we can wipe them out in other ways.

>popcorn.avi

>OMG I'M SO FUCKING STONED

With all the sick and twisted shit that exists on the dark web, why are they so adamant about going after petty drug dealers?

This is a prime example of how fucked society is. There isn't a person on this fucking planet who doesn't know the dangers of drug abuse, yet we have idiots like this placing the blame on everyone but the idiots who put the shit in their own bodies repeatedly.

Because if they went after the pedos they would be eating their own

But the gooberment manufactured and sold crack to the afroamericans so what are they trying to say here?

i dont know if there are good sources on the crack thing but the iran contra shit is p well documented

Why is it alright when the CIA does it

Sometimes the goobers do evil things too. That doesn't mean we get rid of them. We have to fix them.

People make mistakes.
Those mistakes should not be allowed to be life-ruining.
We have to protect our people.

It's not right when anyone does it.

CIA destroys an entire generation. Omg sad letters guys

CIA destroys an entire continent*
fixed it for you

>People make mistakes
Those people who OD'd didn't accidentally get those drugs in their systems.

CIA destroys the world*
ftfy

Vice has like at least 3 shows of drug use

Silk Road made me the person I am today. Without it I would've have ordered LSD or taken it. Putting me in a mindset that I would have never been.

Thanks DPR.

>Those mistakes should not be allowed to be life-ruining
Clearly we need to amputate all limbs at birth to stop people from making mistakes. It's the only real solution.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bdr_2IAJWU

CIA destroys the known universe*
ftfy

>Bryan.. was overpowered by the combination of convenience and anonymity
MOVING. Let us ban anonymous conveniences. For Bryans sake.

.gov follows money more than anything else
The owner of the site made a killing

got off easy. all web designers should be killed.

Apparently it is they didn't get jail time

Jow Forums

meatspin.com

CIA destroys the multiverse*
ftfy

With all due respect redditor, but you don't deserve Jow Forums

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 52K)

Newfag.com

Y'all just gonna ignore the fact that he paid for someone to be killed?

The fact that he's willing to do that speaks volumes

my homepage

That charge was dropped, wasn't it?

lemonparty.org

wasn't charged for that, was rightfully thrown out.
how about you talk about the dirty fed that skimmed bitcoins off the wallet?

>enabling the trade of hard drugs and setting up a community designed to undermine the validity of the US government.

>any of this being bad

The Silk Road

His mistake was the right people didn't get their cut.

The government hates competition.

I hope they had fun

>Implying drug consumption is not a choice.
>Implying know what you buy doesn't reduce harm.
>Implying actual state of libertarians are pro-drugs.
>Implying making a website to sell drugs is the same thing as selling drugs.
>Implying he deserves more time in jail than pedos and killers.

how did this guy get caught again? he was being a giant noob

/thread

And he also had his personal gmail linked to the website

>Ulbricht asked for programming help and gave his email address, which contained his full name.
We agree that the guy is an idiot, right?

> NOBODY SHOULD DO HARD DRUGS.
I agree, but people do, and its better for public health to let them consume safer drugs.
Face reality, so many years with war on drugs, that only brought us more crime, and health issues.

>vice

You mean the publication that outs homosexuals who live in countries where homosexuality is legally a death sentence because they disagree with Vice's politics?

>making a website
he was hiring hitmen to kill people

>Statist cucks just ignore arguments because they know they don't actually have a counterargument.

They ignored the argument because they didn't have to address it in order to secure a conviction. The court doesn't care if what you are doing makes illegal activities safer.

>a community designed to undermine the validity of the US government.
>undermine the validity of the US government.
>validity of the US government.
>US government.
>government.
Found the cuck.

He was charged for it but it was either dropped or dismissed, can't remember which.

>Being against "libertarians"
>Posting a vice article to prove his "non-libertarian" point
Top kek

Fuck, I guess we'd better make selling fast food, mountain bikes, knives, and guns illegal.

>Y'all
Scum.

>one life sentence for shoving a bunch of sharp metal atoms into a bunch of carbon atoms
haha le statist cucks what is even wrong with some atoms doing atom thins amirite

fuck off reductionist retards
>BUT THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN IF THE GOVERNMENT DIDN'T EXIST MUH FREE MARKET WILL SOLVE THIS
doesn't make your reductionist argument any less illogical
and yeah legalizing all drugs ever will never have any bad consequences at all, it worked fine for asia

with the proper health infrastructure etc i think depenalisation would bring a lot of good things but no politician wants to risk their career with this shit

Didn't he hire hitmen?

Honestly, I don't give a fuck--play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Sometimes punching a kid in the face is warranted, but that's not going to stop people from publicly lynching you. Anyone who believes otherwise is an idiot.

how does making a website warrant life sentences but rape/murder sometimes doesn't? he never directly sold drugs he merely opened a market. this is just retarded.

tubgirl.ca

>motherboard.vice.com/
I stopped reading right there

He also ordered to have someone killed.

Statists from Jow Forums need to kys, Jow Forums is a libertarian board

Youre welcome.

he hired hitmen to kill people

tor website for buying weed

If they didn't buy it from Silk Road they would've bought it from somewhere else, possibly more dangerous.

I don't how a logical person would blame the site and not the grown ass adult that made the decision to use Tor, setup an account, setup a bitcoin wallet and purchase it themselves for consumption.

no he didnt

the charges were dropped, please educate yourself, they trumped up a lot of shit to demonise him

>Jow Forums is a libertarian board
>the sticky contains a communist and welfare recipient

Attached: images.png (211x239, 4K)

>no he didn't
>The US government falsified his written confession!!!!

Attached: 1507459561223.png (645x729, 65K)

>mods represent the users

show me written confession

he made a lot of dumb fucking mistakes. i still don't believe he was dumb enough to try and hire a hitman through the site though. that sounds like a total setup.

>the charges were dropped
because they already got him multiple life on other charges. so why bother with the hitman charges? doesn't mean he didn't try to have people killed

ia800406.us.archive.org/17/items/gov.uscourts.mdd.238311/gov.uscourts.mdd.238311.4.0.pdf
>HURR DURR I'M TOO STOOOPID TO READ US COURT DOCUMENTS

Attached: images (1).png (236x213, 1K)

I CHOSE TO DRUG MYSELF BUT I'M INNOCENT GUYS
A GROWN MAN, BUT I NEED TO BE NURTURED INFO ON HOW TO NOT FUCK MY LIFE UP

>ia800406.us.archive.org/17/items/gov.uscourts.mdd.238311/gov.uscourts.mdd.238311.4.0.pdf

That's not a confession you stupid cunt.
Ya fucken tool GTFO

The are allegations shit for brains

those charges were never brought to court or were dropped

don't mess with the jews.

2girls1cup.co.uk

>mfw this guy is the most well-known alum from my uni

Attached: 1524375592689.png (810x810, 514K)

>DURR DUH FBI WAS LYING TRANSACTION
>BANK OF AMERICA MADE A FAKE BANK ACCOUNT
>THE DOCUMENTATION OF ROBERT CALLING FOR THE HITMAN ON HIS OWN COMPUTER WAS FAKE!

Attached: download.png (216x234, 5K)