I just got a GTX 1070

So I am a poorfag and just got a Gigabyte Armour GTX 1070 for £265, will people on Jow Forums laugh at me in spec threads?

I just want to be happy gaming why does PC gaming stress me out so much

Attached: gtxaa.jpg (1827x1258, 193K)

bump

That's used I assume?

It's a good card and will be able to run games at great settings well into the future. I recommend avoiding the parts of the PC gaming community that stress you out; I know I do.

>he doesn't have a RTX
>laughinggirlsstock.jpg

yeah used, the ebay lister had it listed as new/other with it saying it was unopened then told me in pm that it was used "lightly" for 3 months in his vr machine, I am debating sending it back or trying to get him to refund part of the price for lying. It just seems if you don't have the best of everything in your PC you are dumb, I just spent £80 on a PSU instead of a highly rated amazon choice £40 one because apparently anything below that £80 is unusable and trash,
I am poor leave me alone reee

sup user, i just got a gtx 1080 for 312€

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-11 at 23.54.13.jpg (1200x1600, 107K)

I was going to go for one I seen at 300 but couldn't take the risk it was a mining card, congrats though

i got it from amazon for 392€ but i talked with the customerservice and got some neat rebate afterwards because the card was fucking raped externally, the internal work great though

If you don't have an RTX on preorder you shouldn't be posting here.

>anything below that £80 is unusable and trash,
It is. You britbongs pay a higher price for everything computer related. The fact of the matter is that a poor PSU has the potential to kill literally every other component in your build. Get something good and it can last you ten years or more through multiple builds. My current PSU was first bought to go with a Core i5 760 and a GTX 470, to give you some perspective.

>buying obsolete hardware

Attached: rtx.jpg (1280x720, 276K)

Does it not worry you though that the card is abit fucked up. I seen some excellent used offers but my concern is 2 months done the line it just breaks and I am out £300
Just you wait some day i will be a 30 year old virgin like you living at home spending all my money on my PC and gaming instead of on my social life, guess who will be laughing then
i got Corsair CP-9020133-UK TX550M 550 W 80+ Gold Power Supply Unit
i see your point but couldnt afford anything higher so i just went with it, i will upgrade with next gen

no i'm not worried. this is the risk i take, if it keeps me only 2 months.. i will try to contact msi or amazon if they have some understand for me

if this doesn't work, so be it. the card defective will find a way for 140€~

>Playing videogames
>Being insecure about your computer's hardware
>On a cantonese crossdressing forum
Grow up.

I kind of agree with you

Also how difficult is it to switch out for a new PSU, could a borderline retard do it unironically?

>will people on Jow Forums laugh at me in spec threads?
why the fuck would you care

Because they are playing high end gaming and I am playing on a 1070

>caring about what people think of your rig
>caring what random homosexuals think about your rig
literally who cares? I run a 1080. I don't care if anybody cares or don't.

>Buy a two year old low end card
>want to be happy gaming
wow arent you a fuckup

I could have spent an extra £150 for a 1080, but that's an extra £150

but you game on a 1080 not a 1070 though

>he doesn't finish reading posts before replying to them

I am just saying its happy to be content when you have a 1080

I got a 1070 ti for 285 burgers. Still has over 2 years worth of warranty too, rtx is a scam and a house fire anyway so no harm in grabbing a Pascal card.

the 1070 is not that far from the 1080 vs 1080-1060

It's not mentally taxing, just takes a while and is generally fiddly/annoying due to all the cables you need to disconnect/juggle/reconnect.