How can one country be so devoid of technological talent?

how can one country be so devoid of technological talent?

Attached: united_kingdom_map2.jpg (634x757, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_America_during_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_Cocks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffie–Hellman_key_exchange
techradar.com/uk/news/world-of-tech/how-the-uk-lost-the-broadband-race-in-1990-1224784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*blocks your path*

Attached: 2757-004-37D04749.jpg (681x435, 65K)

All the anglo PCs moved to the US. Only NPCs remained.

what do brits even do in 2018?

As opposed to fucking what? Admittedly, the American tech scene towers over ours but compared to the rest of Europe we are veritable modern tech juggernauts.

And don't you dare dredge up India or China as examples because all those two dire shitholes have provided us with are dronelike developers.

ARM is British and the first computer was made in England.

>compared to the rest of Europe we are veritable modern tech juggernauts
Germany, Switzerland, France, Sweden, Denmark and Norway are more significant.

What measure of "technological talent" are you even using at this point? Historical scientific work? scale of local tech industry? industrial output?

nigger doesn't know about sweet ass compound bows

all the above, as well as contributions to the study of and development of computers and their software.

They're good at engineering swords that decapitate chinamen.

No love for Speccy, Acorn, and Amstrad, I see.

>NPCs
>Back to with you

as always, you continentals have always been seething insecure retards.

I'm Australian

nah we still have a few
Loads of NPC chavs though

>seething insecure retards

this applies.

Britain blows all of them out of the water with ARM alone. Is your hate boner for the UK so great that you simply ignore facts?
No you aren't, you have to be descended from the British to be Australian.

your fragility is pathetic.

Didn't Britain, during WW2, invent radar and modern cryptography?

unsure if troll or just retarded?

Everyone who shows you how wrong you are is a troll. That's how it works, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries

idk but the seethe itt is funny af

Britain invented the flush toilet. That's some interesting useless trivia for ya.

>ignores the fact that I provided an or

What fact? You just started whinging about Britain technological developments, despite the fact that Britain has been more important in the field of technology than any European nation, especially in the past century.

we wuz inventors n shiet

UK has the best video game developers. GTA games have mostly been developed in the UK, Forza Horizon games also. Not to mention classic Rare and Bullfrog.

>GTA
not making a strong case here lad

The first computer, as in not a glorified loom and actually made, was made in Germany by Konrad Zuse.

Attached: Zuse_Z1-2.jpg (1037x778, 90K)

>as in not a glorified loom
You actually mean to say "not British", because acknowledging British accomplishments hurts you. It's part of your inferiority complex.

Uh, what the fuck? I hate britain and wish all the brits the worst cancer in existence but even I'm not reluctant to admit their historical and modern contributions to high tech is significant.

Do you not understand how computer's work?

Does binary and logic gates have no meaning in your bankrupt third world shithole?
The only reason Britain didn't starve to death and get conquered by Germany is because we bailed your asses out.

Attached: Lend Lease.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

>South America
What the fuck did those spics need gibs for?

And who were the first to settle America? That's right, the British. It's just too bad America was co-opted by Jews in the mid-18th century.

Your country was the sole beneficiary of the WWII because it got to sit on it's ass and make tons of money off of it. The amount of returns the US has got from the economic boost far paid off whatever expenses.

>one country
>one (1)
huh...so this is the power of an American """education""".

Sharia law suppresses creativity.

native americans, norse, spanish, italians, and the french all settled north america before the british. get fucked

*Buys GTA*

Hmm yes and you were saying YankMong

protip: it wasn't called a "world war" for no reason

>native americans
In the same way animals did.
>norse
No, they were frightened off by Indians
>spanish
America as in US, not the continent.
>italians
No.
>french
See above.

protip: South America wasn't involved in either world war beyond some naval battles of its coast, dipshit.

protip: you're a dumbass

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_America_during_World_War_II

>Your country was the sole beneficiary of the WWII because it got to sit on it's ass and make tons of money off of it.

Let it be known this is how most Eurocucks feel. They must be the biggest ingrates on the planet. The Lend-Lease act was a clear sign of taking a side and in the first place it was borderline fraudulent and engineered to help the Allies. If Roosevelt weren't a limpdick the US could have sold to both sides and bombed the surviving savages.

Why would the Jews want to support Hitler?

The absolute state of americucks

Isn't Scotland planning to secede or something so they can stay in the EU?

This user must live on a council estate because in middle class England the talent is rife.

>mongolian Jow Forumsentoomen bike gangs

why are the scottish such cucks?

>We took all your money, gold, inventions and saddled you with a gigantic debt that could only be repaid by importing thousands of third-world shitskins
Wow, thanks!

No problem

Attached: smug fry.jpg (700x535, 39K)

We invented everything

I know quite a few companies there that still create software without password hashing in databases.

Glad they left EU. Unfortunately, I still have to work with them.

We did HTML and the trains and that a million or 2 years ago

Going by your post I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

they all got on boats and kept going until they found sodom

england created america

We need computing licenses due to the totalitarian regime.

All the old people.

Like I care about the feelings of subhuman scum

>Amerigo Vespucci and Christopher Columbus are English.
That's the Britbong education system for you.
You would've stayed a bunch dirty island savages, if not for Rome.

created not discovered. jeez burgers don't even know what language they are speaking.

>licenses
Gave yourself away, mutt.

>>licenses
>Gave yourself away, mutt.

Attached: angry-muslims2.jpg (432x286, 39K)

Islam is based and redpilled, kike cuck.

Attached: 410661D9-5D12-4490-940A-717985F1D7BC.jpg (618x642, 91K)

>says the iCuck

Attached: newsweek-cover1.jpg (796x895, 219K)

landlocked aka geographically cucked

> mutt
> andreet
Can’t make this up

Attached: europes-angry-muslims-149895234.jpg (600x911, 49K)

>Cuckland

This is a very mean-spirited thread with little emphasis on technology.

Intellectual Property Law & International Trade Agreement & Europe. China is a better place to innovate than Europe those day.

They get fatter and older and wait for the queen to die.

Germany is a bigger tech juggernauts than Britain. SAP alone dwarf every IT british company, and let's not talk about robotic or mechanical engineering. You guys are so gay you need the fucking FRENCH to build you nuclear reactors, lmao.

So what, the first spear was made in Africa, and? Do you think Omar and Hassan are tech genius because Grug pulled something cool out of his work?

This.

Present days you fuckwit you live on the accomplishment of your parents like a fucking parasite.

Based and steppepilled.

Seething bonglet. Can't even implement Brexit and pretend he can implement any form of innovation, kek. Go trade some stock you double fuckwit.

Based and shitpostpilled.

>ARM
>reduced instruction set
>mass producing cheap shit
>innovation
Kek.

No. Modern cryptography => Diffie-Hellman paper. All you did was a meme automaton.
Radar => Heinrich Hertz => Christian Hülsmeyer. Kek, stupid thieves, those bongs

List of old shits.

Britain lost to Germany as soon as the middle of the XIXth century, stop smoking your bong pot.

Acceptable.

Seething mutt or kraut?

I have already established I am not anti
Islam, don’t really see the point of your posts

Sounds like you have some insecurity and/or anger issues, Fritz.

>No. Modern cryptography => Diffie-Hellman paper. All you did was a meme automaton.

wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_Cocks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffie–Hellman_key_exchange
>The scheme was first published by Whitfield Diffie and Martin Hellman in 1976,[2] but in 1997 it was revealed that James H. Ellis,[4] Clifford Cocks, and Malcolm J. Williamson of GCHQ, the British signals intelligence agency, had previously, in 1969,[5] shown how public-key cryptography could be achieved.[6]

Not even close, filthy bong.

>I am not anti Islam
i know this

Attached: macl-burkaprotest93-e1.jpg (640x484, 149K)

The British tech industry moved to Japan, Canada and the States after the dot com bust.

This is because the government was so mindbogglingly incompetent it failed to support a sector it led the world in.

>Clifford_Cocks
Hehehehe, ah ahah. "Cocks". "Clifford Cocks", ahaha, ah.

kek we threw in the towel before the dot com boom
techradar.com/uk/news/world-of-tech/how-the-uk-lost-the-broadband-race-in-1990-1224784

I'm sure he had a great time at school.

>export engineers
>import goat herders

What could go wrong?

>Raspberry Pi
thanks for shitting up Jow Forums i guess

Attached: 56756765765.png (516x551, 336K)

Britain, specifically the Scots, literally invented everything.

>SNP vote collapsed and lost half its seats last election
You tell me

This is actually true

Attached: 1535124649014.jpg (760x900, 283K)

Comfy. I haven't had a WhamBar in a decade.

>#6 for foreign owned patent issued in the US
not bad for a tiny island

Attached: patent.jpg (550x1189, 158K)

>g*rman and jap leading even after the patent grabz of 45
how does it feel being more irrelevant than dog eaters and dog fuckers

Britain has the highest concentration of genetic sequencing machines per square kilometer. Also banking

>Britain has the highest concentration of genetic sequencing machines per square kilometer
Will they be able to make bongistani women look less inbred through genetic engineering?

Attached: thinking.jpg (900x900, 100K)

Irnbru is based and I say this as a citizen of the United States of America

Britfag here

most brits collect welfare, complain about the mild weather, watch ITV and read about Diana and cancer in the tabloids

Doing a degree in CS so I can emigrate to Eastern Europe or the US of A asap

not with all those pakis in england
literal cousin fuckers.

>devoid of technological talent?
How are you measuring this? By large companies or what?

Where I live the tech industry is booming, I have a tech job in a tech startup and the whole industry moves around a lot.

>le eastern europe meme
You have no idea what it's like to start a business in places like Hungary or pooland do you?
Unless you plan on move to those places to be a wagecuck, that would make you even more hilariously naive.