Samsung makes a $1000 phone

>Samsung makes a $1000 phone
>gets nothing but praise
>Apple makes $1000 phone
>Hurr durr too expensive only sheeple buy his crap

inb4 iSheep, I have an LG G6.

Attached: note9-iphoneX.jpg (755x472, 71K)

They are all the same these days
>because everyone copies apple
No one gives a fuck

Because the Note 9 is twice the power, RAM, speed, storage, battery life, etc of the lagPhoneX.

Attached: 1533117431642.png (520x2380, 693K)

Samsung doesn't copy apple, at least since the S7 edge

Samsung is literally the only premium Android phonemaker that isn't copying applel lmao

I dicked around with my girlfriend's iPhone X last weekend and don't understand why people would pay $1000 for it. It's the same shit as every other iPhone, except it has a notch.

No matter how good they make a phone it'll still be running lagdroid. I can't even fathom spending $800+ on an android phone.

You have a choice between a buggy, fragmented OS or getting wallet raped by Apple. What a time to be alive.

Attached: 0_oRIOKFdhCFq6KY0W.png (639x506, 146K)

>Note 9
>lag

Where?

Apple copied samsung
>edge to edge display
>face scan
>wireless charging

>$1000 phone

Attached: GzBMMN4.png (416x435, 114K)

Even my Xiaomeme doesn't lag, look how old is your picture, are you retarded?

Note is not in the same category.. it's a phucking phablet.

>lagPhone

Attached: 1532933902104.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

what brand is that on the far left?

Essential

based essential phone

consistent performance. idk about that screen though.

Nobody give a fuck about samshit because we have literally thousands android phones with decent price.

>is twice
>8GB RAM for a phone OS is good
>is werry fast sir

Androjeet OUT.

>street shitting iPoojeet telling people on Jow Forums to get out

Attached: 1525035528993.jpg (643x960, 256K)

>Spending more than 400 on a phone in the first place
why?

I have money to spend on a luxury device. Why not? Samsung's Note phones are the best money can buy right now.

>parajeesh still one-man forcing his edited Microsoft Certified meme

LMAO

Why are you such a cringey faggot? God you're a loser. Stop playing with ancient memes.

Attached: 1482477064199.png (640x800, 1024K)

>a phone is a luxury device
lmao you do not have money to spend then

Srsly OP. Why is LG the only company making sane phones that aren't chick shitbricks or iTard knockoffs?

>I have money to spend on a luxury device
how is it luxury if everybody has one? You want luxury buy a Patek

I remeber I used to have Lg G stylo it was decent (sort of). I have had bootloop problems which the only fix is to factory reset it and del all my data. And then after a year of having it basically bricked itself by not letting itself charge (even changed the battery).

I kinda want to get back in the comfy Lg ecosystem. Someone reccomend me a Lg phone with the best battery size (3500mAh and up).

Attached: 1535865036543.png (1280x720, 999K)

Andreets will defend their lagshits while looking up recipes for curry on their public toilet WiFi.

Attached: BA7709C6-5252-423C-BA0E-1AF82BA59002.jpg (750x1073, 212K)

Literally every indian is shilling for iphone on /g, fuck off

Phones aren't luxury, literally every poorfag can get iPhone x on finance now days

how much if Jow Forums is actually just phone posters with no computer?

2012 photo? For real?

Bootloops peaked with the G4. The G5 was the last flagship with a removable battery if that's a good compromise. Otherwise you're probably looking at something in the V-series

>samsung copies apple
>Samsung pioneered big phones with note series
>apple makes ads making fun of big phones, shows how iPhone fits in one hand
>Samsung pioneered curved edges
>applel too stupid but now have rounded edges instead of the blocky edges

Attached: sp.jpg (187x249, 5K)

You can get an LG G7 Thinq for around 600. I've heard really good things about it.

Both apple and Samsung are overpriced.

Samsung has:
>Proper screen
>Headphone support
>Android, which can be rooted/ROM
>Smart stylus
>Dex desktop experience
>Batteries that don't explode
>Probably a few other things that I forgot
You actually get more for your money. How fucking amazing. One product delivers more than the other.

Koreans, and asians in general, have a culture of copy smart. Copy, improve, innovate, kill. In the case of China (and Japan in the 60-70s) it was copy, dump in the market, kill. Better keep your eyes peeled because China's inevitably going to try to dump cheap phones into the western market the moment Apple and Samsung show weakness.

wat

Exposed Andravindian detected. Enjoy your Opoo Find Loo Pro.

It's astonishing that people spend that kind of money on these things each year. Last iPhone I had was a 4S and I'm ashamed for even having that. My wife has a 7 now and the software has pretty much stayed the same since the 4S days.

Don’t worry I’m enjoying quite a lot

Attached: 74031792-D154-4D60-A249-370298C6BA2B.jpg (1730x2048, 779K)

>have 'girlfriend'
>don't know her shit extensively already
>fumbled with something you don't understand for 3 minutes
>ids shid

NPC autist detected. I bet you love your Opoop Redpro Miximoemi whatever aliexpress trash phone.

>Batteries do not explode
You fanboys are delusional.

Putting aside any subjective valuations of "good" or not, the fact is faster and more = higher price tag. You buy a burger with two meat patties do you honestly think you can get it for the same price as a burger with one patty?

Give them back Pradepp.

So where are the reports of these notes with exploding batteries?

>retarded literal burger analogy

Nice IQ, faggot. You missed the point though, completely.

>Dicks """""DESKTOP""""" """"""EXPERIENCE""""""
>SUPPORT
>SUPPORT ON ANDROID

L
M
A
O

Send chainlink if you want them back

Attached: images.jpg (443x332, 40K)

I agree to a extant but selling a phone with a 720p screen for 800 dollars in 2018 should be a crime though.

Attached: 1524165085151.png (920x1227, 1.21M)

Samsung literally stands out for NOT copying apple you mongoloid

Is that really all you can do? Ignore the subject of the discussion and desperately troll in the hopes of evoking an emotional response so that no one recognizes how meaningless your posts are?

I bought my phone on launch day and I've never seen it lag once. I'm even running stock rom and mostly stock apps until about a week ago.
Stay mad, pajeet.

Well my note9s came with a fast charger and I got two for $1000 with the headphones.

>sell note 4 to pay for the after contract price on iPhone 7 plus.
>sell iPhone 7 plus to pay for after contract price on note 9
>still have lowest rates possible cause I'm not buying the upfront cheap contract with that
Huh?

You guys lucky living in USA and pay in bucks, I live in Russia and I pay twice more for same iPhone ( for you it's like cost 2k $)

>applel shill posts screenshot from 2012 as he's unable to comprehend an OS changing for the better over the course of 6 years, because lagOS is even worse now than it was in 2012
wow what an interesting turn of events

Blame the oligarchs. Also U.S. pays very little in duties compared to the rest of the world because if we has to pay high duty fees we'd make everything ourselves and asia would be obsolete so they never raise our duties.

Hahaha

Attached: FB_IMG_1529683576328.jpg (720x404, 40K)

>buying shitphone
>ever
found your problem, дoлбoёб

Cьeби, хyйлo

What the fuck man. You sound like you never had a girlfriend. You don't have to know everything about your partner extensively. You can, but you don't have to.
I have no idea about the condiments or whatever she puts on her face at nights for example, because idgaf. I know almost everything and possibly more than she does about her BMW i3, because that shit is interesting to me.

Maybe he just doesn't give a damn about iPhones, and that's understandable.

> ь

but the screen is bigger

its actually so big my hands are to small

>inb4 iSheep, I have an LG G6.
op cant inb4 but is LG actually still a thing?
i use HTC devices for years now

Because Apple devices have a shit OS and less features.

Don't live there
Problem solved

can someone post that image from an apple presentation where the bar charts literally shows
before 1
after x2 woah

>Loop Good Copy 6
oh no no no

even if samsung flagships are better than applel's, I'm still not spending 1k on a glorified mp3 player - because well, that's what I mostly use it for anyway

>use cheap chink chargers not meant for your phone
>be surprised when the battery burns in a closed fire

Why all people in my country are such suckers for shitPhones? Do you even compare it to other products on the market or just suck the most advertised crap?

кaчaй cвoи энгpи бepдc мyдaк