Tfw no asian supremacist software engineer gf

>tfw no asian supremacist software engineer gf
youtube.com/watch?v=jYB822q4LMk

Attached: DiaNnVcU8AEo761.jpg (1200x676, 99K)

Probably because you're a loser just like me

>asian supremacist

They just wish they were white.

Attached: 1536436324359.png (925x711, 32K)

I don't know. I'm getting genuine resentment of white people from her

Is she a new member?
She keeps popping in my recommendations even thought I didn't watch her video before.
I don't feel like giving (you)s to"hurr durr look at me I'm a female" clickbait.

Her videos are pretty good actually.

Why? From thumbnails and titles it seems to be bland "check how cool I pretend I am" Instagram tier.
Describe the typical video.

I work two blocks away from her.

nice

She looks like a happa

Yes, and beneath that is an envy of whites.

Retarded video. Nobody asks these questions or cares about what she has to say.

She's wonderful.

Non Burgerlander here.

Why is it Asian Americans can speak good english, even though they have only been speaking it for a couple of generations, yet black americans or whatever I'm supposed to call them now, are impossible to understand and use ebonics even after generations and generations of living there?

"crab mentality" and genetics, uh I mean economic disadvantage, white privilege, and systematic oppression and/or racism.

Ghetto speak developed in black communities because well... they were in segregated ghettos, it's a little obvious really.

But werent there chinatowns and ghettos of a sort for chinese/asian people? I've seen lots of old photos of them living on the docks in boardhouses, working fetching and carrying cargo and so on.

You must have never seen a happa. they literally look nothing like that. If they did elliot Rodgers wouldn't have been a thing

lmao no

Pretty normal for damaged goods asian americans. American society tells them they must hate whites, but their natural instincts say otherwise.

Chinatowns aren't really really an segregated thing. Its just a cultural tourism thing.

Technology

Because Asian-Americans are the product of immigration. First generation Asian immigrants are like all other immigrants: they come to make money and maybe open a business. If they manage to stick around long enough to produce a second generation, the latter benefit from an improved financial standing that allows them a better education, which in turn leads to fuller integration with society. By the second generation, they are more or less fully integrated into mainstream society. True, they may encounter discrimination, but this is par for the course in regards to the immigrant experience, and this is usually directed at those who are very clearly not born on American soil. They haven't had to contend with segregation to the same extent as Black Americans, which I apply specifically to those who were the descendants of African-American slaves. Segregation in the case of Black Americans led to the construction of a parallel identity and of parallel institutions like black colleges, which you don't really see with Asian-Americans, at least as prominently.