EU are faggots, surprise surprise

This is terrible, and awesome at the same time. On one hand, it sucks because it's so fucked up, on the other hand its fucking awesome because pro EU faggots have been bending over to blow themselves in front of you over how "great the EU is for privacy" as a way to feel better while they open their doors for immigration waves and take away their guns. Hopefully you dumb shits in Europe start to realize the EU sucks dick and so do your 3rd world tier governments.
eff.org/deeplinks/2018/09/today-europe-lost-internet-now-we-fight-back
>not allowed to post selfies at sporting events let alone post pictures or footage of any games, EVEN for criticism, parody, etc.
>3rd world retard tier policies that make it harder for genuine content creators to upload legitimate content without violating some magical copyright law or being automatically taken down form the web.
>mega corporations get massive upper hand over freedom loving small and medium businesses
>Article 11: Linking to the news using more than one word from the article is prohibited unless you're using a service that bought a license from the news site you want to link to. News sites can charge anything they want for the right to quote them or refuse to sell altogether, effectively giving them the right to choose who can criticise them. Member states are permitted, but not required, to create exceptions and limitations to reduce the harm done by this new right.

>but how about that net neutrality, eh boys? DRUMPF
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>deep breath
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You did this to yourselves faggots.

Attached: IMG_2620.png (804x849, 677K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2018/9/13/17854158/eu-copyright-directive-article-13-11-internet-censorship-google
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic only slightly related, fuck Europe.

It's funny how most people only notice this now, Europe has been straight diving deep into the ocean of shit since long time ago. I don't feel sorry for them.

I'm so fucking sick of pro EU niggers thinking they've got a good system. God I cant wait for them all to become fucking slaves to arabs and mega corporations more corrupt than in America.

Literally no remorse.

>3rd world retard tier policies that make it harder for genuine content creators to upload legitimate content without violating some magical copyright law or being automatically taken down form the web.

3rd world countries have it even better than the US in this sense dummie ;)

>but at least they have to warn us about their tracking cookies now
The absolute state of Europe.

EU was a mistake from the moment it was born.
If europeans want themselves to stop the urges of them murdering eachother do it through healthy commercial and scientific competence not nanny states

FUCK YOU AMERISHART MUTT FART IN MART!! DIE FOR ISRAEL BURGER!!!

Attached: angry-muslims.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>he didnt read the article and actually thinks USA is worse than EU on this
Try again retard.

What kind of flesh does it eat?

Attached: 1392692569948.png (756x715, 889K)

Also
>quoting my OP
That's illegal user, you're going to have to pay a fine now. I accept bitcoin.

Yet another quality technology thread

Privacy, free speech, and copyright laws directly impact technology, user.
It's okay. Maybe one day you can come to North America

>If europeans want themselves to stop the urges of them murdering eachother
The one and only thing that has always stopped the european states from attempts to fuck over all of their neighbours was Russia. It's why they're so butthurt over it existing in the first place.

What do you except from Americmutts?
Every thread, every post they make it's pure cancer.

>but muh drumpf

Who the fuck cares, EU is non-democratic and governments of member countries get so many benefits from being in it that no government will ever leave it. The UK was the outsider. Pretty much every other member country BEGS for the EU dick. You can cry about it, you can write petitions, you can send angry messages to your MEP, it won't change shit. They're hand-picked old people who only listen to the lobbyist money and their advisors who also only listen to lobbyist money. You can't fight totalitarian governments with democracy. It just won't change shit.

Fuck off!
Back to /pol right fucking now.

Imagine if NATO dies, my god
Russia just parks a bunch of buses on the border then wait until the bloodbath finished to take over

>but muh drumpf
Face it EU cucks, you're all faggots, and your super state serves none of you lmfao. Have fun never posting anything online other than pics of your feet and your kids autistic drawings, while you get state approved media shoved down your throat and get arrested for trying to criticize it.

But dont worry, I'm sure the anti cookie laws more than make up for it.

uh sweetie, I'm not from Jow Forums

Imagine this pissed over something that doesn't affect him or his fellow mutts in anyway.
Stop lying, faggot.

Imagine being so cucked by the EU you're more upset that other people are laughing at you than you are at the EU themselves. It's like being an apple fanboy, and consistently defending the company that repeatedly fucks you in the ass.

Damn STDs are often pretty nasty, I am glad that I am a virgin.

Attached: 51886927_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 641K)

animeflesh

But its true, smoochums. I've never visited Jow Forums once.

>more upset that other people are laughing at you than you are at the EU themselves
Projecting...I see.

only super STD will save us now

>donovanosis

Attached: donny.jpg (200x200, 14K)

>england
>eu
Pick one.

Fuck Burgers!

Attached: 1536833203829.jpg (665x1000, 185K)

This is the most uninformed, uneducated, baseless shitpost ever.
>open for immigration
As long as it's legal immigration, then it's okay, just like any other country in the western world. Otherwise you're harming human rights.
>take away guns
This is something the EU has never done. The individual countries have added legislations, regulations, screenings and registrations on how to obtain guns and what you'd use it for. Firing ranges are still legal as well as hunting.
>privacy
Yes, on some terms the way the EU handles this is better for each citizen, look at the GDPR, which makes it illegal to track, store information, etc without consent and makes it a requirement to offer a way to delete your data on any service. How this is not a necessary thing for the USA baffles me, they allow companies to nickel and dime you on everything and then make money from everything you do without you knowing. Look at your ISPs, they are allowed to sell your browsing behavior to third parties without your consent, and there's nothing you can do about it, no way to know nor opt-out.
>NN
Net neutrality is important for many reasons. Not going into detail on this now.
>Copyright Reform
theverge.com/2018/9/13/17854158/eu-copyright-directive-article-13-11-internet-censorship-google
tl;dr
>has been altered from last vote
>will not be enforced yet, still has to go through another vote in 2019
>will most likely change those worrisome articles
>article 11 in current form is the right for a source to opt in on paying for taking snippets of them, which will mean it'll lose viewers if aggregators have to pay for them, and thus not show them, so it'll be useless
>article 13 is the idea of a youtube like algorithm that screens content after upload, although it'll be flawed like current content id is
I'm not for these, but they aren't as bad as you're making them out to be in your head.

>mega corporations get massive upper hand over freedom loving small and medium businesses
so just like 'murica, no?

Attached: muhpoxmuhfugga.png (604x878, 173K)

she could probably use a flesh eating std to be completely honest

ITT:

Attached: 1536721977932.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

You really expect burgers to read all that shit?

How about fuck EU and the US?

>through sexual intercourse
And everyone on Jow Forums is safe.

Attached: oooh hahaha that is quite ironic my man.png (107x107, 30K)

This but non-ironically