IPhone XS - YouTube FORCED me to cover it

youtube.com/watch?v=5HNnXJMJkY0

Seems to be generating a lot of controversy judging by the dislikes. Thoughts?

Attached: linus-iphone.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSWOs4_etoE
youtube.com/watch?v=jskq3-lpQnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's Marques' video for a more in-depth review:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSWOs4_etoE

no one forced you to repost it here

Misleading clickbait video, fucking kill yourself you son of a whore

SHILLS OUT

his clickbait titles and thumbnails are getting substantially worse, believe it or not.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (336x188, 16K)

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (336x188, 16K)

Attached: hqdefault-4.jpg (336x188, 21K)

Attached: hqdefault-3.jpg (336x188, 20K)

Attached: hqdefault-5.jpg (336x188, 16K)

I wonder when he's going to try to sell out. this sort of behaviour is usually either meaning that they are about to go under, or are trying to pump up their numbers to get a better price.

lets be real, they have a huge warehouse filled with worthless employees, somehow like 6 editors on staff, and a single key employee who is CEO and somehow the major part of all their content.

Attached: hqdefault-6.jpg (336x188, 17K)

he's got that all from a start at ncix store boy, he's worth like what? a million now?

I don't know what your metric for 'worse' is, but they explained that their clickbait thumbnails get's them significantly more views.

It'd be retarded if they stopped.

>pretend to hate iPhones
>literally use an iPhone X in private with Apple Watch
>cash in on poor tardrage teenagers who hate apple

>this sort of behaviour is usually either meaning that they are about to go under

They've always been the same, they're just evolving. Nothing is wrong businesswise, they're doing better than ever. He explained that these retarded thumbnails get more views, so they go with them.

so we're watching a guy do a thing because lots of other people who watch this guy do this thing also watch other guys do things with iphones so in order to get more viewers this guy does things with iphones

why should I want to watch this?

Attached: 1535829518565.gif (240x256, 1.51M)

More like cash in well actually Apple fanboys.

t. LTT shill

Stop bumping this weirdo's trash

AvE cucked this shill because hes a hard shill

Why exactly do they need RED cameras, gigabit internet, those 100 or how many ssds and 6 editors again? Is this really necessary for making youtube videos? I never understood this, but then again I haven't really been following the linus lore.

>linus lore
I kek'd

Attached: 1530481769023.jpg (290x290, 42K)

>Why exactly do they need RED cameras, gigabit internet, those 100 or how many ssds and 6 editors again? Is this really necessary for making youtube videos? I never understood this, but then again I haven't really been following the linus lore.

they really seem to just like being dumbasses. it's a weird mix of "lets shoot in 8k!!!!" and out of focus videos.

because he has to hire his gook wife's "good with computers" cousins.

>because he has to hire his gook wife's "good with computers" cousins.

oh I'd never realized where the "denis" guy who can't speak english came from.

You know, maybe Linus is a pretty good guy IRL.
But his shitty clickbait makes me want to punch him in the face.

someone needs to start editing these like vsauce

Attached: tumblr_ou0g0fA3zZ1uy57v5o1_1280.png (1280x950, 810K)

they edit and shoot videos for other businesses. that's their justification anyway

Why isn't this guy running their company?
He always made an impression of being smarter and less of an asshole.

Oh, wait. Maybe I've just answered my own question.

Attached: l.png (756x549, 670K)

>Why isn't this guy running their company?

He is so poor he used to live in the basement of their old office.

Actually the very fat guy is, linus is just a figurehead at this point.
Feels like he's been the brain behind every video and move for a while now.

Attached: cia.png (879x155, 81K)

The situation is kinda weird, all the cringey shit he does is to manipulate the Youtube algorithm to get more views. Ranting about it just triggers more engagement which ups his discoverabilty. Apparently, Luke's videos were to level headed and he was better off CFOing floatplane.

Really, How many other tech youtubers have 6mill subscribers and do videos about MMU groups and 10 gigabit networking? Even MKBHD wont go much further than a laptop review and only if its popular.

Guy is cringey on purpose, it get views.

spotted the jew

Attached: 818F77DA-D198-4191-A81A-2F328F75BF69.png (299x322, 159K)

Wrong. His DD is an Android.

Here you are.

Attached: truth.png (1261x420, 130K)

Dennis was introduced to Linus through Nicky V

Context?

No he wasn't.

That seething anger 40 seconds in. Man, I can totally relate.

Jesus that guy needs to get his testosterone checked

They have to do something other than youtube videos right? No way he can maintain that huge office and all those employees just with jewtube money, right?

>didn't install gentoo

Assuming you mean the .gif, here: youtube.com/watch?v=jskq3-lpQnE

I don't think the actual adsense money is a big part of their revenue at this point. Amazon affiliate links and (((sponsorships))) bring in a lot more. He can probably maintain his infrastructure and keep everyone on payroll, but I'm sure he's only doing it to give himself a sense of importance and would get to keep a lot more money if he just shot his on a GH5 and had two employees instead of 6. The end result would be the same, and the budget could be a fraction of what it is. If his chink wife ever catches on and realizes how much money they're bleeding on his ego trip he's going to be in a lot of trouble.

I don't know why I bother sticking Linux Tech Tips in my RSS reader when shills are guaranteed to post them here the second they hit Jewtube anyway.

Attached: 1533446869963.jpg (465x543, 69K)

I really don't know why they need all that shit. Big channels have like 2 or 3 people doing shit at best. About cameras, hell, pewdiepie still records his videos with a 720p camera.

idk why you guys think he's not making bank. The reason he has so much staff is cuz they pump out vids every day. Channels with a couple people don't have that high of an output.

Though there are people that definitely serve little purpose on the team.

/ourguy/

I want to see a montage of him posing for the retarded thumbnail face photos. It's gotta be the saddest thing in the world to see him redo a fucking basedboi meme face over and over for that shit.