Hey user. We heard you are making a new app. How is it coming along?

>hey user. We heard you are making a new app. How is it coming along?
What do?

Attached: girls.jpg (720x593, 74K)

I call it "NBPython"

non binary python m'ladies

pretty bad.. i came here hoping if you could cheer me up :)

Very boring control bussiness buy/sell operations.

It shows what girls look like without makeup. Enjoy life while you can, whores.

> without makeup
user...

The them each up

Rape

Bathe them

Sell to sex slavery

Am I the only one that thinks that none of these girls are attractive?

It's going pretty badly... I got Node js and passport to work, but I can't seem to figure out how to scale it up. Ultimately I plan to have profile pages for users, and different pages for business to manage users, but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to store all this information in a SQL database.

Am I really supposed to put all of user's information in a single row?
>t. babys first web app

The girl in the back left with black hair is pretty, but that's pretty much it

I see at least 3 trannies in this picture.

It's be an app for your phone with a simple "on/off" icon for your homescreen.
Whenever you have a boner, you should turn it on. When it retreats, switch back to off.
Basically, the app uses your phone's GPS to place the location of you and your boner on a world/local map. You're able to see how many people in the world currently have boners.
You're also be able to see large clusters of boners in your area and be like "whoa...I better get down there. Something's going on that's giving everyone a boner".
Facebook/Twitter integration is in the works.
You will be able to track friends' boners so you can shoot them a text like "congrats on the boner" and collect stats for yourself and others, e.g. boner frequency, boner duration, prime boner time.
You also get bluetooth and NFC to alert you of boners within roughly 50ft of you so you know to knock before walking in a room and getting an eyeful of boner. NFC support is coming up where a business can install a boner station and you can touch your phone to it to see if there's other boners nearby.

After telling them about the app I open my phone and tap the widget I placed on my homescreen to indicate I now have a boner.

no, they're very butt ugly.

Read up on basic data modeling, clean database model can save you a lot of headache

you're literal homosexuals

you don't have the guts to rape 1 woman let alone a room full of them

Very slow. It's the best PNG editor / compressor in existence, but my psyche is mangled and it's all been endlessly terrible for so long that I don't have anything left inside. What should have been done in weeks is now stretching into years and years. I am tired before I have even begun, and just looking people in the face makes me feel the same way.

I don't know how I got here, but I intend to leave.

No. Except maybe the one on the far right of the back of the table, not standing.

Where i am rape is pretty much legal and guys do it all the time

Hellow soiboi

Dude open your eyes. You could make a case for the blonde and the girl on the left, that's it. The rest are buried in makeup

None of them are even remotely attractive.
Most of them look like effeminate guys with long hair and tranny makeup.

I don't think it's that bad. You've only got one picture, poor lighting, and a fairly limited angle on everything in the scene, anyway.

>trusting the jew

Attached: vekin shekles.png (632x469, 362K)

Zero iq niggers are more Jow Forums kind of women

Attached: 1536508503705.jpg (706x965, 482K)

Pajeet detected

Definitely not a pajeet

Attached: 89bv6tgve57b5.jpg (540x603, 135K)

>I'm straight I swear!!!

The justice system is full of sexism and lets men walk free of rape and sexual assault charges all the time. Fuck all the pigs on this site, brock turner is a perfect example of male white privilege.

oh you dirty nigger.

good answer

I bet they make a nice braphog, would definitely pump them full of some cum

Who the fuck are you and how did you get in my house?

Is that a guy, a trans, or what

Cringe and bluepilled

Nope.
But I'm only into feral dragons. So maybe you're just a fag. Or a dragonfucker like me. Maybe both.

Exactly how many dragon dildos do you own anyway?

I'm gonna ask this again since you posted it. Is this a man or a woman? I seriously cannot tell which

It takes not being fucking retarded and an incel.

show bob & vagane

women are a meme

Could be either

Attached: IMG_7137.jpg (640x480, 28K)

What about the jeeta that had Jow Forums triggered

4/10, wouldn't bang

the absolute state of this board

Why is this being posted

It's not an app, it's an operating system devoted to the Lord Jesus Christ.

*every girl in the room drops her panties and drip with vaginal juice at the thought of receiving the lords seed*

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Are you a guy or a girl

spooky.jpg

Based

What would it smell like?

>tfw my shoop has degraded this much in quality
who the fuck turned this into a jpg wtf

What the fuck is shoop?

> allowing app to access your location all the time
bonernet

Well you heard wrong, I don't even know how to program. Are you interested in programming? Etc

Wow, so funny I DIDN'T laugh

Bzzzt no you retarded virgins, women hate men they have to take care of. Women, with very very few exceptions, want a guy who's always in charge of shit. The situation, his goals, his life.

Bad user. Bad!

> NPCs trying to out-normalfag each other
that’s a yikes my dudes

>being this much of a shut-in
>being this much of a pedo

Don't worry, one day that Japanese 10 year old will find where you live and knock on your door.

It wasn't supposed to be funny though

1) don't call me a normie

2) I'm right. Betas inspire contempt in women even a rapist couldn't hope to achieve.

Yes it was stop lying

u dumb cunts wouldn't understand anyway
retards
based and redpilled

What part do you think was supposed to be funny, in your mind? If anything the first part was needlessly blunt and second was just small talk. Are you sure you're not just a little tone deaf?

Just admit you're shit at comedy so we can all move on, because you're embarrassing yourself now

Underrated

Yeah I have no idea what you're on about. Please, just tell me what part do you think was supposed to be come and why. Because I have no idea.

I’m glad to see that all these years it’s finally starting to pay off.

Attached: 772E3E06-FD1F-4886-8C41-50C6A9EAB30F.jpg (665x768, 124K)

> yes goy engage in degeneracy
> yes goy buy concraceptives
> yes goy buy diamond rings
> yes goy take out consumer loans and mortgages
> yes goy pay for life insurance
> yes goy pay for family counselling
> yes goy pay for divorce lawyers

>women hate men they have to take care of
You are a retarded virgin if you think has anything to do with not being in charge of shit. It is just a good opening line.

>normie
He called you a normalfag, you normalfag.

>yes goy pay alimony

>yes goy buy contraceptives
What's the alternative