Do you think this will change anything? Will it leave an impact? How compatible will it get?

Do you think this will change anything? Will it leave an impact? How compatible will it get?

Attached: steam-play.jpg (980x620, 76K)

a great way to make programmers will be less productive

Games are for losers

Get a load of this winner over here

>Girl: oh yeah can I come over and watch you 360 no scope faggots on BLOPs battle grounds 8
Said no girl ever. Wake up.

Steam on linux works totally nuts, totally fuck up the disk usage for no reason

>girl
yaiks

>everything must be about about girls

I think you're lost buddy

>using steam

Attached: 1475368458952.png (810x688, 455K)

Virgins detected.

>chasing 3DPD with front holes

Attached: 1534478599666.jpg (640x619, 196K)

i wish i will learn to trool like you one day. such wow, very pro

Yes, it'll change a lot of things. You just don't see it yet.

For starters, windows is moving to cloud based computing. They don't want you running fucking anything on their OS that they don't control. Everything on windows will be a subscription service #stallmanwasright

That's why Steam is shifting over to linux and porting as many games as they possibly can. They do this or the entire service/company dies once MS has finished its cloud-based switchover.

My girlfriend loves games like persona 5 and god of war (all of them actually), aswell as watches anime and plays husbando dating sims, shes a cute shy nerdy girl that loves art(she draws alot and just got herself a drawing tablet that has a screen built into it) i met her highschool and graduated with, she asked me out and it's been a good 2½ years, she pushed me to be more dominant and shes very happy with it, she was a virgin who thought she didn't really want sex, now she craves it and says only i can please her, point is go for the nerdy types and you will be 100% ok

Inb4 'girl' and 'trap' memes, 100% female, i know it all sounds too good to be true but I'm just saying, it's pretty comfy, don't diss videogames

>End of blog post

Attached: cat_0.jpg (1080x1920, 269K)

She fat and sweaty

Attached: open_source.jpg (653x493, 94K)

so far I've had more success with running Steam client for Windows through wine
some problems with read/write permission I guess

Opposite, she is like 5'5 and pretty skinny but has a fair bit of curves, nice try though

Attached: 1463349964568.png (485x489, 272K)

For some games you'll need to raise the file descriptor limit for your user.
That's the only issue I've had with proton on any of the games I've tried.

>tfw gf was the one fixing the above issue for me

good for you user

It won't matter. As good as proton gets, linux will still be a piece of shit.
And it will stay that way as long as its made by poos.

yikes

won't change jack shit because valve is incapable of success with any software or hardware. they should just shove their ambitions up the ass and make more games

Nothing will change until NPCs give up Windows.

KNEES WEAK ARMS ARE HEAVY

Don’t talk about video games with girls. Don’t let games consume your life. They are okay once you’ve got all your work done and don’t interfere with real life. So maybe an hour or two a week at most. I play about 15-20 mins a day of TF2 after work to kind of zone out.

Attached: 2C3C855F-FA47-48B3-A047-C161BFA54C3A.gif (400x225, 594K)

you mean when desktop loonix is functional, which will never happen.

>the eternal roastie reply

>My
>girlfriend
stopped reading right there

Vulkan is the real game changer. But it's too complex for your average numpty

Yeah but we're all gay here.

Attached: image.jpg (637x729, 353K)

> caring about roasties
yikes

Filthy casual.

Things that didn't happen part 8392018947017.

Attached: image.jpg (281x324, 72K)

I believe nu Doom has native support for linux.

Already did. Linux and PS4 master race. The PS4 might be a proprietary botnet, but I can pull the plug and it can't do anything.

But does she exist in the objective world?

Fairly based.

yikes
based

based and redpilled

How you activate it? Fresh Lubuntu 16.04 reinstall tonight
(18.04 both desktop and server hane no RAID option)
Also, why sudo apt-get dist-upgrade fails to upgrade to 1i.04? Tried last week on my father's PC

In steam's settings lol

So what, they still get paid the same.

>kissing girls
Faggot

talk for yourself, i met my gf on minecraft.

It won't change much. But it is getting more capable every week. Dragon Quest 11 works...well enough? The biggest issues right now are with Battle Eye.

Unless they start fixing their shit (like scroll being broken for like 4 years in their client) i won't even touch it.

New client's on the way (eventually).

I want a Persona 5 gf

Attached: recursive makoto.jpg (1039x988, 54K)

the only people who don't use steam are literal 3rd world.

Tried it with something as old as Deus Ex HR. Only DX9 was compatible and it was about 35% slower. Doesn't seem to be that good even though it's more convenient than fucking with WINE.