Cheapfag here willing to open wallet for a worthy phone

Cheapfag here willing to open wallet for a worthy phone.
What's the best smartphone (hardware) PER dollar?

Which phone gives the most RAM, processor power, battery capacity, camera megapixels, screen pixels per dollar?

I don't care if it's top range, mid range or low range, or even if it's this years model or two years ago, this is how I intend to measure my phone purchase, the most value for dollar. I intend to buy new not used to avoid dealing with shady sellers.

Attached: Smartphones-2017.jpg (1021x580, 73K)

POCOPHONE

Nokia 3310

xiaomi mi a2 lite.

$150 on ali express

2018 xiaomi mi max 3..... largest screen on the market (6.9") and powerful upper mid-range cpu. slighly bigger than new iphone max. about 280 burgers

Moto E4 Plus

Nokia 8110

In my eyes the older Oneplus phones have the best hardware per dollar. The newer ones are great too but more expensive with oneplus getting more popular.

Blackberry Q10. I bought two new ones from eBay for $25 last night.

Moto z play has 12 hour on screen time and has a blazing fast finger print scanner, you can lock the phone using the scanner as well.

i'd say go for a used S8, that phone is fucking amazing(i used chink phones for most of the time so the change is substantial), if you can find it on a good price it will last you for years, the S9 is barely an improvement

1+ 5T, best time to buy as prices are low and worth every penny!

Moto g5s

Pocophone is the new Oneplus

RAM, processor power, battery capacity, camera megapixels, screen pixels
what do you want to do with you phone
if you just want to browse the interwebs that stuf is totally overrated and all you need is a phone with 4G and a big screen

Just get a cheap refurbished phone OP. The price to performance gets crazy good when you do that. Still using a Galaxy S4 and it's survived all sorts of hell since I got it. Plenty fast for everything a phone is expected to do these days too.

Pixel 2 (even better if you can find it used)

Usually phones that don't sell well. Got a Moto Z (not play) for 250 dollar a year ago. Had almost the same specs as the newest Samsung or LG phone for a third of the price. Wait for sales, don't buy anything for the regular price.

A8 is a pretty good deal

iPhone 6S. Had mine for 4 years and running, and not once has it run slow, plus Apple is still including it in major iOS updates.

essential phone, I got mine for $300.