Switched from Chrome to Memefox because you guys dabbed on me in a thread a few days ago, now what addons do I install?

Switched from Chrome to Memefox because you guys dabbed on me in a thread a few days ago, now what addons do I install?

Attached: switch-to-firefox.fb1c114dfd84.png (643x377, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/JustOff/ca-archive/releases
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/rudolf-fernandes/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/violentmonkey/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/decentraleyes/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/togglewebsitecolors/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Install a rope around your neck

I second this.

Switch to Waterfox before it's too late and install uBO, violentmonkey, and image search options so you never have to ask anyone for source like a faggot.

ay yo hol up

all of them

SRWare Iron

I'm using Nightly, and it still sucks.

the addon for mega is really good on firefox, great for downloading

1) use Waterfox
2) HTTPS Everywhere, uBlock Origin, Image Search Options, Video Speed Controller

Anything less is mini-suicide

>HTTPS Everywhere
Name 5 good sites that don't redirect to HTTPS in 2018.

This: or better uninstall your current version of FF and install an older release that doesn't have all the bloat that the newest FF implemented.
I recommend FF48 which is the version released after the Hello outrage, so it was made to rectify the previous mistakes which makes it a pretty solid release.

Not him but, many government-owned and institutions sites in some countries still don't do that.

>name one good website in 2018

Waterfox isn't going to survive in the long term.
It's being developed by one guy who literally had to delay the next release because his internet connection is shit.
There's no way how he's going to keep up with Firefox, especially when it will become to different to backport security fixes from there.

Waterfox is only good as a temporary solution to keep your old extensions running, until you can find something to replace them with.
Sure, old Firefox extensions were great, but let's face it: it's a dead end.

>Sure, old Firefox extensions were great, but let's face it: it's a dead end.
Not really, there're still a billion addons available on the mozilla site for the older versions, literally anything that doesn't require web apis is still working perfectly. I've been using FF48 since it's release and never cared to update since it just werks and it's compatible with the 20-25 addons I need, why even bother with new versions, especially with the new RAM-bloating features that were added recently.

No one is developing the vast majority of these extensions anymore. And you can't make any major changes to the browser without breaking compatibility with them (at least partially). Long before the WebExtensions I had to switch from regular Firefox to ESR, because everything just kept breaking all the time.
You can use old FF or Waterfox with old extensions for now, but you'll have to give it up sooner or later.

Uh guys

Why did OP get dabbed on for using chrome

Attached: C40C9337-82F8-41E3-94B8-9EEB5A3A6179.jpg (1028x767, 48K)

Major one is Jow Forums

umatrix

>He fell for the cuckfox meme
wew

>available on the mozilla site
Actually, they're going to wipe incompatible extensions from there within a month or so.
The Waterfox dev was going to set up an archive, but I don't think it's ready yet.

I fell for containers meme

Settings.

fpbp
/thread

He said good.

/thread

github.com/JustOff/ca-archive/releases

>All download links currently also point to AMO, an independent repository is under way

Did the same as OP but on Waterfox instead.
What am I missing? How do I configure ublock origin? Tried once it made the sites almost unfunctionable reverted back to default.

Attached: 2018-09-14 16_24_33-Add-ons Manager - Waterfox.png (1126x510, 38K)

gesturify
imagus

basic: ublock origin + decentraleyes + https everywhere
advanced: ublock origin on medium mode + https everywhere
autistic: umatrix + ublock origin + synced filtering lists + https everywhere

Get linux and stop being a cuck

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/rudolf-fernandes/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/violentmonkey/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/decentraleyes/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/togglewebsitecolors/

The only thing you really need is ublock origin.
If you install too much shit you'll end up crying because it became slow or some shit broke.

What addons was you using on Chrome?

>This add-on limits tabs by silently removing a tab (either first or last) when a new tab is added that takes the number of open tabs to more than the limit (default is 2).

>This was created to keep my autistic son sane. Without it, he would open a zillion tabs, then get frustrated when the system bogged down.

Attached: 1506344666963.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)