Rate my resume

would you hire me Jow Forums?

Attached: Resume.png (683x753, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/accessibility/2018/04/02/autismawareness2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not anymore now that this resume is on Jow Forums

>user, you did great in the interview, but I just noticed you didn't give us your Facebook account. For screening reasons I need it, can you write your username in this post-it note?

Attached: 122909409.jpg (800x533, 258K)

>who wants to take pride in my work
This implies you want to be proud in your work but your work is shit that you can't
Change it to "who takes pride in my work"

Sure
*takes imaginary pencil from behind ear, licks it and pretends to write on note*
Here you go

FIX UR FUCKING FORMATTING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but otherwise looks fine for a student I'd highly recommend chopping that skills section to only the languages and tech that the specific job is asking for as well as drop the entire section to the right of that, i read like 50 resumes a day during hiring period and shit like "fast dedicated learner" and "experience using ...." immediately alerts me that this is someone exceedingly junior.

If i tlooks a bit sparse after that fill out your experience section with goals accomplished.

>facebook
>username

You literally just look up the person's name.

How fucking out of touch with pop culture can you be.

Fucking hell Jow Forums annoys me sometimes.

Thanks user

>can you write your username in this post-it note?
lmao is this like when a dr recommends alternate remedies they have to put it on non-official paper to give them deniablity

No

>who wants to take pride
who does take pride

also lists are a terrible idea (mine has it too), because interviews know you pad it and will ask you very specific questions about stuff at the bottom trying to "gotcha". you describe what people in your companies did but do not explain anything you had to do with it.

it sucks. keep practicing

>Linux
>not GNU/Linux
straight in to the trash

>Computer Science BS
>Java based programming classes
Is this a bad joke? Are there really schools that offer "CS" without primarily teaching in pointer focused languages like C? Actual question. I thought C was the de facto language for university courses.

even MIT uses python in their introductory CS classes, get with the time gramps

ye my brainlet school does not teach c besides some really entry level shit
I can answer questions about everything a put on there.

Found the zoomer Facebook user.

>zoomers
>facebook

its about instagram and snapchat now bruv

Introductory maybe, but he only has 1 year left in the program.
That's a shame. Thanks for clarifying though.

Don't forget to be someone they would want to go out to lunch with as a secondary goal, after being technically proficient. Best interview advice I ever got. They know that they are going to have to interact with you every day, so they are also interviewing you for that.

>Don't forget to be someone they would want to go out to lunch with as a secondary goal, after being technically proficient. Best interview advice I ever got. They know that they are going to have to interact with you every day, so they are also interviewing you for that.
If this is the best advice you've ever got you must be a webdev. Companies don't care how autistic you are as long as you can demonstrate a reasonable competence then they will hire you. You also sound in your 30s when this advice was perhaps relevant.

Attached: 1536348406835.jpg (599x834, 82K)

>Companies don't care how autistic you are as long as you can demonstrate a reasonable competence then they will hire you

Not true. unless you are so wizard programmer no one wants some autistic fuck in their office.

blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/accessibility/2018/04/02/autismawareness2018/

It needs a few more passes to clean it up.

Right now it contains errors and feels thrown together.

I would, as a full-stak web dev

Attached: 1529595505751.jpg (451x343, 42K)

Sure.

* unzips *

You're retarded. I do systems programming, about the exact opposite.

Also, in my 20's.

>class
>class
>class
stop this. It’s obvious you’re doing school work since this experiment is under your CS education section. Explain what projects you did in your classes or what you learned.

Sure. I trust you know how to handle the soda machine?

use his not my !

Throw in more colors, more shapes, more whatever. Just find a template, this is boring as shit and just screams "I don't want to waste time on my resume".
The "Education" part is redundant with your "Skills" part. What's I'd advise you to do is to skip that part. The Education part should just be about the school you're in and your major.
In general, you want to have 4 parts to your CV:
>Education
school and major. There should be a detailed documents explaining your major somewhere, you can write the link of that.

>Experience
List the internships you've taken and write a summary of your mission there.
You should also add in any important project you did at school there. Count it as experience, don't bother making a "Project" part for it, otherwise it gets confusing.

>Skills
List every skilll you have, and optionally rate it with a scale of your choosing (stars, circles...). If you know any foreign language, do a small "Languages" part and list that too.

>Hobbies
Don't write boring shit, nobody cares that you like vidya, books or some shit.
Write everything that can make yourself look good: GameJams, Hackathon, Computer Science Club or whatever.
You should absolutely write something if you're in an Association/Club that is active.