Nvidia preventing tear downs of the RTX 20xx

Nvidia is forbidding reviewers of tearing down the new RTX 20xx series. Do they know how absolutely fucked their cards are? do they know that YouTubers like BuildZoid & GN will shed light on their scummy practices?

>nvidia shills WILL defend this
>based GamersNexus did it anyways
youtube.com/watch?v=3C9GuizA5ks

Attached: Based Tech Jesus.png (238x227, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2018/09/14/nvidia-rtx-mesh-shaders-dlss-tensor-cores/
tineye.com/search/0999a8b8455f8903ffd0f3e06c927ad1ba0e1ff9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Attached: aKCAW5x.jpg (796x805, 105K)

most likely subpar VRM, especially when compared with 10 series. They don''t want awareness of yet another downgrade to tarnish their 20 series launch.

based GamersNexus sampling their cards from EVGA and circumventing Nvidia NDA embargo

"Nvidia is turning into apple, using over 50 screws of which you can't even unscrew most of them"

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

i am so happy i bought a 1080Ti last week for less than 600 Euros.

>missing memory chip on 2080 Ti
Can't wait for Titan R for 3000$.

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

Finally we can enjoy the monopoly we've been seeking for so long.

Didn't Hardware Unboxed already do that?

isnt this that guy that shills his videos on here

>98,5mm, square to square.
>let's call it 98mm

is he quite literally retarded?

that was the non-ti

he measured by using an eyeballed center of each screw.

>being so retarded you couldnt even comprehend what he said in the video

Attached: 1535562759192.png (1200x974, 876K)

>being so retarded that you're defending him eyeballing the measure for a diy or modded water cooling plate.
>he thinks that off by 5mm or thereabouts is nothing concerning.

btw, didn't he break nda?

0,5mm not 5mm, you dum dum
it isn't

yeah sub 1mm tolerance doesn't seem too bad

>being so retarded you dont know the difference between 5 and 0.5
kys faggot

Attached: 1535491576743.png (209x352, 145K)

watch the video you fucken adhd

can't, i'm deaf

did they not learn from what Intel pulled a few weeks back?

But are they woodscrews?

The difference is that Nvidia have zero competition, whereas Intel do. It'll probably be years before an AMD card gets close to the 2080 Ti's performance. Intel might have even entered the market by that point. Nvidia are just making hay while the sun shines.

>inb4 AMD shills saying "wait for Navi"

Attached: woodscrews.jpg (500x661, 44K)

3.5gb, Electric Boogaloo?

engadget.com/2018/09/14/nvidia-rtx-mesh-shaders-dlss-tensor-cores/

Nvidia cheats by reducing resolution in tiling rendering to get best frame rates

More at 11

3.5gb? What do you need 3gb of ram for

Attached: 3278347578457845.png (453x557, 50K)

did you just fucking make this image? i can't find this anywhere else

I wish I could say I did but it's a pretty well known meme image.

>what is tineye
tineye.com/search/0999a8b8455f8903ffd0f3e06c927ad1ba0e1ff9/

Shit man, it's literally the first result when you GIS "nvidia woodscrews"

>being this new

This sounds like a audiophool meme, but he clearly is holding a video card. What gives?

Why don't you try googling it first before outing yourself as a newfag?

Nice thread derailment, user. Kudos.

Attached: 19EC69FE03034E81B5B63C617E0CEAE9.png (640x640, 575K)

How so if they have more phases?
I mean, Nvidia own cards were always hit but they always used top quality electronics.
They are mostly insane about covering everything up for some shady scheme, this is mostly obvious. They didn't have good drivers until early September, they raised prices a lot, the question is what is going on.

Newfag? I don't know this one because I'm not a /v/edditor who drools on jewish cocks 24/7, and shill billionaire brands for free on the internet.

I ain't gonna google shit.

Further proving you're new

Attached: 1223296726011.jpg (278x273, 11K)

i dunno man i thought he just whipped it up on the spot
i've done stuff like that before where i whip shit up just to meme a thread
but i literally couldnt find the image on GIS, nor tineye, nor any other reverse search, but i didnt google the term "nvidia woodscrews" so i guess fuck me right rofl

i hate these threads anyways, even if they're 100% Jow Forums relevant they're still gamer shit in heart (these RTX GPUs are aimed and marketted towards epic gamer lifestyle xddd and not video / 3d development i'd assume, because anyone in 3d development already has their raytracing set up in some way better than a shitty gaming card can do)

yall gay as shit im out

not me lol

Attached: cropper.png (446x580, 356K)

Don't let the door hit you on the way out newfaggot

HU tore theirs down first and shows more of the hardware. No fucks given. Oh and the GTX 1080 Ti is not full fat Turing either. Pus the FE card gets additional hardware the ref design does not (as well as being overclocked). I bet partners are seething.

>What are captions

allen screws on fucking video cards what has science done i remember when replacing the cooler on these was ez

Riveted GPUs next?

Don't give them more ideas.

soldered gpus when?

>pack entire gpu into welded metal box that acts as radiator
>fan is attached separately to prevent even a glimpse of internals
>if you try to cut it open prevention system will spray acid all over the place, burning the components and your eyes
>also you'll be fined for breaking into corporate property

Based tech jesus.

Attached: TechJesus.jpg (1366x768, 188K)

>You must buy a motherboard with an NVIDIA APPROVED* PCI-e slot

I wouldn't be surprised if they collaborate with Apple to make their own proprietary PCI-e variant.

Apple hates nvidia due to pricing and that time they gave them boatloads of broken GPUs and cost them tons in repairs for constantly breaking GPUs.

>nda

Attached: rtx.jpg (1280x720, 276K)

Every card I've owned has been Nvidia except one, being my first graphics card which was a 3870. But I can't support the 20 series, it's too overpriced and the limitations they are giving reviewers now are just wrong.

They don't want reviewers finding out that the cards fuck themselves up again.

Attached: geforce experience.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

>Indonesian AMD shill
every time

JUST FUCKING PRE-ORDER IT!

who ?

Attached: 1469949668426.jpg (490x554, 132K)

why do fags like this always point their camera down when something they expected to happen happens?

I had about 3k saved up to buy a titan V to take home work and continue at home but got one from work for cheaper. I could buy a 2080ti right now but I just can't support this series.

frigten

Why would you spend $3K on a titan V? they're going to be cheap AF on the used market soon enough

I didn't, I thought I would but I got one from work for far cheaper. Around 900.

but its such a normalfag tier thing and it degrades the quality of the video.

>adhd
I hate it when people make 10 minute videos that could be compressed into few written sentences that could be read in seconds.

>But muh illiterate viewers and advertisement money!

exactly

This, I hate it when videos that could literally be 30 seconds are elongated into 10+ minutes to appease to retards that need further explanation. Has nothing to do with ADHD it's just useless.

>afraid of youtubers
Maybe you should stop listening to youtube retards whose job consists of grabbing your infantile attention span to generate controversy so they can feed you two ads while grinding down any actual information into teaspoon nothingness?
They're probably well aware of how fucking retarded these dozens of 1m subscriber """tech experts""" are and don't want them stirring up a shitstorm of literal misinformation before release because they straight up are not educated enough to accurately "tear down" these cards.

Just wait for an Anandtech piece if you actually give a shit. Since, you know, they're actually well qualified, extremely well educated (most of them are post-graduates), and who write in-depth objective articles

We're not AMD shill. We just hate jews.

Good thing Nvidia isn't jewish

#WalkAway

Real believable post, bud.

Why do people still fall for this? You can see from the mobo lights it's a cold boot, which would not for at least 10-20 more seconds have that driver related power failure. That card basically has almost no voltage going through it that early in the boot cycle. Also, the smoke/flare comes from the wrong spot and the color is wrong for that type of material burn.

Flash paper burns white though.

after a while I bought a 750ti, then a 960, then a 980ti, then two 980tis, then evga gave me a free upgrade to two 1080s which I sold for a singular 1080ti, want proof I'll post my build?

APPLEEEE DAYYYYY

>condensing a multi-page design document into a few written sentences
ok retard
you obviously didnt watch the video if you think all the information could be condensed into 30 seconds. confirmed adhd poster

Attached: 1535601422673.gif (500x275, 1.86M)

I didn't specifically say which video. I wasn't talking about whatever video you guys were arguing about I was talking about in general.

new as shit, there's been tons of variations of that picture over the years, it's not a /v/ thing
not even the 'woodscrews' part (which itself has lots of different variations as well) isn't /v/ either, since it's about the gpu, not any games

I'm guessing to hit the stop record button retard, inb4 hurr durrr yeh i wouldn't do it myself

>Anandtech
>post grads

Plenty of it is misinfomation on thier

Attached: sfdsdsd.jpg (191x254, 12K)

journalism is shit but anandtech are stil among the less shitty imo

>if I smugpost that means I'm right!
Look it up fagnuts. Most of them are post-graduate CE/CS. At least where it counts, i.e. architecture dissection.

Everything I keep hearing about these new RTX cards makes me think they are total dogshit. If NVIDIA had a hot new product the media surrounding it wouldn't sound like 1984 I don't think. I wonder if the new RTX cards will be able to run a modern game on ultra at 1080p with 60 min fps?

They are basically 1080ti's with some meme addons for 2x the price.

I guarantee you nvidia is going to drop the price like $300 (still overpriced) within 3 months of launch. Anyone buying a 2080 at launch is a dumb