About dam time

As a software engineer i'm super pumped for this. It's been way too long where everyone in the room is a white, indian, or east asian guy. will be nice to get some other perspectives in the room

fastcompany.com/90227793/backstage-capitals-arlan-hamilton-brings-diversity-to-venture-capital

Attached: future.png (1252x1044, 924K)

you posted on the wrong board, faggot.

*z snaps*
yas kween tell em
*r’n’b music playing in the distance*

I figure most people here are in tech business, and this very much has to do with the tech industry. Which board did you think I was trying to post in?

r/lgbt

ya you showed that numale cuck #sobrave

If her priority is to put diversity ahead of profitability, then she won't make it.

>everyone in the room is a white, indian, or east asian guy.
>its not diverse enough

lmao

Give us a tl;dr. Nobody's going to waste their time reading that shit.

>dam time

Attached: 396px-2006-08-17_-_Road_Trip_-_Day_25_-_US_-_Nevada_-_Hoover_Dam_-_Blue_-_Clock_-_Nevada_Time_(48889 (396x600, 47K)

tl;dr: OP is a faggot

unrelated somewhat, but why does everyone want to work in california?
I'd rather live in the middle of nowhere and work for a smaller business than get paid a more and have to put up with constant bullshit

She uses her welfare checks to provide seed money to startups.

Why? Isn't politics a part of tech now? Isn't that what your type likes?

Time sure does fly doesn't it?

Attached: Halflife_ingame.jpg (365x273, 20K)

Because that's where most of the jobs are.

Pushing diversity is great for profits when you're huge and you've basically cornered your market. People become dependent on you, so they'll just have to take the relatively small drop in quality while you push the diversity meme onto everyone else, including your smaller competitors. Their operations are run by fewer people so if one person stops working right, it's a much bigger disaster for them than you. They absolutely cannot handle a batshit insane tranny on their payroll, but they'll force themselves to try and put up with it if they don't want to be called nazis, protested, boycotted, vandalized, or sued.
Meanwhile their suboptimal hires will cause interal chaos, subpar work, and a massive drop in quality, far more than yours. They'll wither and die, and you'll laugh. Slowly but surely, there won't be anything left but you.

>Pushing diversity is great for profits
>(not true, by the way)

No one is asking you to leave your mediocre walmart-ville life in whatever fly-over state you are from.

Huw*te "p**ple must dye!!!

Attached: 1528332069537.jpg (638x558, 63K)

There's plenty of jobs in every state

>*snaps her fingers* ain't no time for yo bs mmhmmm

t. Manuel Roberto Gonzalez Jimenez Rodriguez Garcia

>It's been way too long where everyone in the room is a white, indian, or east asian guy.
Don't know where you've been working. All the enterprise positions I've had have been with coworkers of all ethnicities and both sexes.

Probably companies that aren't trash. Women are shown to cause damage to whatever organization you force them upon.

Attached: companies.jpg (925x588, 218K)

Must have been shitty positions

fuck

>only two sexes
Doesn't sound very diverse to me...

Attached: attack-helicopter.png (1326x478, 135K)

The only positions that women are any useful at is something like doggy style.

>Women are shown to cause damage to whatever organization you force them upon.
I haven't worked for a single company that would hire an SJW.

No, they just weren't meme positions like Jewgle or Fagbook.

>your type
nice job outing yourself, kike

We recently promoted some bitch from our HR department to VP of Diversity and Inclusion. I almost vomited when we got the broadcast e-mail.

Not all women are SJWs, but even non-extremist women are just less effective than men.

>contributions to the field
>none

Really makes you think.

Understandably. That's a good reason to quit.

How diverse can one person be though?
> Diversometer reads zero

stop quoting reality, it has nothing whatsoever to do with SJWism

> No time for your BS
And why is she rejecting other peoples diverse opinions?

If SJW's all agree with each other on everything, isn't that the antithesis of diversity?

>YOU BETTER NOT POST IDEAS I DON'T LIKE

hmm, time for some math
> theoretical company of 100
> employ 50% SJW
> possibly lose up to 49% of diversity?

Sure it's kind of racist, but it's the same racist as wanting to replace with SJW in the first place

Gtfo

Attached: 1536886189469.gif (543x105, 83K)

stay mad Jow Forums
shes cashing in on the racism meme and is going to be the richest niggerfaggot alive

this is sophisticated bait

Attached: 1508724005606.png (213x250, 74K)

#MePoo

YAAS QUEEN SLAY

Yo I'm brown. How can I cash in on the meme?

Your math skills have potato salad mixed in

Can we start banning these Jow Forums threads already? They add nothing of value to the board and they're barely even tech related.

Attached: this fucking thread again.jpg (319x188, 6K)

He said it will be because as the incumbent, you can absorb the damage while new startups can't tolerate the lack of production from a SJW. The startups die and you are left as the monopoly.

Send a blank resume with your photo on it to google. Be ready to start Monday.

>software engineer
programmer

Preach nigga

White males are the worst programmers anyway.

Attached: can you.jpg (700x699, 91K)

Yeahhh, my favorite time

This.. makes a lot of sense actually

I've pretty much tried that. Didn't work. Trying again this semester. Going to use my mother's name this time

literally who

> gets a proper education
> choses the thot life anyway

and this is why women shouldn't have rights.

>36m on black women founders
>implying 36m isnt laughable and lip service at best

It's also an attempt to increase the labour pool for skilled work so they can demand cheaper wages.