How does Jow Forums make money online?

How does Jow Forums make money online?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-11-02-44-26.jpg (1080x867, 453K)

mturk

I'm hoping my small website idea takes off, so I'm devoting time to it. So, I don't yet. But I will.

By using this one simple trick. Click here to find out more!

My ebt card pays for $180 worth of groceries each month

I make sympathy posts and get free PC hardware from gamer cucks then resell it

I check my queue in Stream during promotions and then sell cards I get for it.

retail arbitrage

In other words, reselling clearance items online.

I use tools such as BrickSeek and my own private python Walmart inventory database scanner.

It’s highly competitive in large cities and I doubt any newcomer could make any real money. Most do it just to get things cheaply to use themselves.

In my rural area, there’s little to no competition. So I do alright. You could expect to make about 10k a year if you really went hard.

With my income from my day job, I do alright and manage to get some pretty stellar deals from time to time. $200 HP Omen 27 inch GSYNC monitors for example.

fuck i saw that and tried to get it last month. i drove an hour away, they said there were two in stock and it turned out to be a waste of time. fuck

Bought the dip on eth, that shit was oversold as fuck. If you have money on exchanges and only trade the very obvious trades, you can get pretty consistent results.

That’s weird, I got both monitors at a Walmart recently as well. End of August I believe.

My script alerted me of the price drop and myself and my friend left work immediately. We also bought 8 clearance tablets there as well and have made about $65 profit per tablet.

Lot of clearance knives as well. So far we both made about $500 each from that trip.

Also we put the monitors on his discover card and price matched to another Walmart for a further $100 off each monitor. Checks are in the mail.

kek

sell nudes to thirsty trap chasers. Footfags will straight up pay you 50$ sometimes for a single pic of your feet

Is it worth the time?

SwagBucks, I started doing around a survey a day when I don't have anything else to do and have earned around $250 since January. I use it mostly the buy odd crap online.

camwhoring, of course.

Doing God's work

Attached: 1534524584597.jpg (227x222, 9K)

Mining botnet.

where do you sell those pics ? will do any kind of degenerate stuff for money :)

I can't click on it though

If you want to earn less than minimum wage.

I used to steal items from other players in TF2 and early CSGO days, but I got tired of vidya and inherited two apartments in a major European city and get a comfy eremitic neet life out of those so I don't do that anymore.
Though I'm 22 and want to kill myself because normalfags my age are enjoying their life much more with little parents' money.

Selling my programming panties

I have no money,no drive am 25 and its incredibly competitive and hard to get gigs as a videographer/freelance filmmaker.my family who i live with requires me to sit in everyday and not go out for fun so we play gta and other games but im bored and become depressed,they discourage me from working out with dumbbells,spending alone time learning adobe softwares.I apply everyday for work of any kind but i failed my varsity entrance benchmark in my high school life hence went to trade school that ddint require brains.Im an anxiety riddled lazy ass low self esteem npw friendless brainlet ,even if people like to tell me im not a brainlet,please kill me im not even worthy of death.

Attached: crucify2.jpg (785x1098, 109K)

Full time online only employment