It's still going up

>it's still going up

What year will this piece of shit peak? It's already impossible to go anywhere on the internet and escape it. There is no website with a worse influence on the internet than this cancer.

Can we hex it somehow?

Attached: pic.png (1115x287, 10K)

I thought it was in the pic but the website is, Allah forgive me, r___dit

Can only /x/ help me curse it?

It’ll saturate eventually, and hopefully fracture

I expect that there must be some fuckup on their part relating to the arrangement of the website or the restrictions on what's allowed, then if an alternative appears people hop ship and hopefully the communities rearrange themselves in a way that produces less shit content that spreads every fucking where.

Most likely to happen if the king cuck sitting on it sells it

stop talking about it

what is the graph showing?

a blue line

wtf

>if you ignore it it will go away

learn to read retards

????????????

>it's still going up
Your blue line..?

Why, I've bet all my savings on blue line

Learn to read retards

I don't read subhuman from pic

the thread

>67615897
> HURR READ DA THRAED
> Which is literally nothing but people talking about something, but not naming it.
Did your parents not love you user? Why are you so angry?

Attached: 1507946325655.jpg (470x685, 60K)

fucking blue line, I invested all my shit on red line years ago and now I'm going bankrupt

Attached: _.jpg (720x960, 69K)

The first fucking post.

Are you all literally retarded? Codemonkeying must have fried your brain

It's pic

Attached: 1515592456765.jpg (2048x1024, 330K)

I think I wanted to post this but whatever

So how do we all cast a collective curse against reddit so that it disappears?

Attached: specificredditsubsareok.png (775x254, 19K)

>reddit
go back

>redditors keep invading the fucking place spamming memes like "madlad" and "le epic bus driver"
>someone posts a pic of reddit admitting to invading the website
>save it, post it
>GO BACK REDDITOR
>meanwhile redditors are taking the fuck over with cringy facebook-tier 4panel memes and reddit catchphrases everywhere

Are you retards for real or just falseflagging?

>reddit spacing

Attached: Go_back_from_where_you_came.png (800x480, 212K)

Attached: 3e0.png (680x697, 516K)

just report for low quality and tell them to go back, there's nothing else we can do.

>op is anti-reddit
>everybody tells him to go back to rddit for no reason
>meanwhile rddit memes like "madlad" and "are you going to scroll without saying howdy" get posted IMPUNELY

You retards let the website die

Redditor mods unironically don't give a shit, mention the "madlad" reddit meme epidemic and they act like you must think there should be a predetermined list of Jow Forums words and the rest of the english language should be outlawed here. But stop derailing the fucking thread you niggers.

When and how will reddit peak/die?

t. le epik ebin Jow Forums4chan

You must be a redditor falseflagging or drooling retarded

Keeping the thread on topic, if reddit can't die, what websites can you escape it from? This isn't one of them anymore,

fuck off nigger, stop trying to fit in and go the fuck back

stop derailing reddit

the fuck are you talking about. plebbit literally tripled it's alexa ranking within the last several months.

Attached: plebbit.png (664x292, 20K)

>learn to read the poorly worded post that provided almost no context to the shit I'm sperging about
autism confirmed, did Jow Forums hurt your feelings?

>so how do we all cast a collective curse against reddit so that it disappears?
Just ignore it, and when redditors come here they stick out like a sore thumb anyways so you can just laugh at them.
Alternatively you can just use reddit to let loose and make people mad. Redditors don't understand irony or sarcasm, and they get mad at the drop of a hat, so they're perfect for trolling.

this reads like babbys first thread, people stumbling across this without seeing your "oops" first post will have no fucking clue what the point of this thread is. A blue line that goes up over time? how can we stop this?

>. Redditors don't understand irony or sarcasm, and they get mad at the drop of a hat, so they're perfect for trolling.

It's all so tiresome after a while.

I just want to have a comfy discussion about my hobbies with human beings without an incel in denial with unfunny meme humor spoiling the mood

>not reading a thread before responding
how to shitpost 101

Mods need to permaban every motherfucker ITT.

>Incel
OP here, I don't mean this in the "angry at feminism" sense, I mean most redditors who post cringy memes genuinely can't ge tlaid because they are beta, bluepilled, and as annoying irl to real women as they are online
hi

OP... I think I figured out how to solve the issue.

Attached: the game.png (1115x287, 5K)

No matter what your political views are you cannot deny the fact that kekistani 2016 election tourists are one of the main groups destroying this site

Yes this is why I'm asking to put a curse on the website

It's a desperate unlikely option but reditio delenda est

>an incel in denial with unfunny meme humor spoiling the mood
Incel is a reddit term. Do you have something you need to tell us?

I used to disbelieve thisbut the boards that say "madlad" and post reddit memes (judging by reverse image search) most are Jow Forums and /a/ so it might just be true

See
Can you actually not read you fucking retard?

Basically I mean a beta numale that can't get laid because he's such a fucking pushover with shit humor

what the actual fuck is going on this thread?
not Jow Forums at all

saged and reported

>people derail thread being literally retarded
>let's punish OP

Is it not obvious?
pic related

Attached: Duh.png (580x338, 18K)

the Jow Forums epidemic you nerds are always bitching about will be our saving grace from the reddit invasion
prove me wrong

your understanding of that real world problem is limited to the retarded context you perceive those problems: the internet. no amount of Jow Forums or leddit is what is whats causing everything wrong with humanity, theyre both just symptoms of the real problems, and pretending like hating one more than the other is doing anything is just as retarded as taking a side with either of them.

OP's question was how to stop reddit not how to save the west

It was when will reddit die fucktard how the fuck is Jow Forums so retarded

reddit will never die you just have to avoid it, stupid fucking nigger

The point of the thread is that you literally can't, literally everywhere I go reminds me of reddit in some way, used to browse lookism before some incel there put a screencap that basically says "I AM LE DEPRESSED TOO SO RELATABLE"

I don't know any fucking websites to escape to, at this point real life seems more enticing than the reddit infested shithole that is the modern internet. I am having a breakdown.

>he thinks the real world is free of reddit cancer
if only you knew how bad things really are

I'm in the 2nd world though so it's mostly safe, even though most zoomers my age are getting infected rapidly, I imagine over ther ein the US it's popculture feeding into a shittifying machine that feeds back worse material into the mainstream and it just makes it worse by the year.

I'm going to an american college and it is basically the physical incarnation of reddit.

Remember like four years ago when all of the retards obsessed with leddit confined themselves to /v/?

What happened?

>reddit is taking over the website if you google strange new memes coming from an unknown location
>they're unfunny and ruin something you once enjoyed
>STOP BEING SO OBSESSED GOSH

What's it to you?

>What happened?

Happened, it's bigger dumbfuck

this thread is pure epicness

reddit is top 5 USA and top 10 World wide I think you data is old op

>top 10 worldwide
wrong
it's 18th

WHEN THE FUCK WILL IT DIE JUST MAKE IT GO AWAY PLEASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1423339200614.jpg (582x329, 20K)

>learn to read with no context or any part of my post explaining what the fuck I'm talking about
literal autism