Motherboard is an offensive term

Should we change it to Parentboard?

Attached: 1517144997140.png (621x423, 73K)

hostboard or hobo for short

Why do you even care?
You're just manufacturing outrage at this point.

In germany it's called mainboard already.

main is offensive too, how about people on the margins?

IBM used to call it a planar

fuck u america for creating this tranny diversity trend

baseboard in spanish

Logic board

Attached: 1533198964899.jpg (3840x2160, 818K)

Rename it to whore board, all it mostly does is just sit there and get male connectors stuffed into it anyway.

Pretty sure some guy sued HP in the nineties for drives being labeled master and slave. This shit’s nothing new.

>Should we change it to Parentboard?
Just refer to it as 'xhat' PCB

>lgr onions poster

Nothing that refers to females or minorities is ever wrong, don't you know anything?

i love the blatant hypocrisy of feminists who are forced to say all WHITE men are evil, because saying black men are just as bad would deem them racist and detract from their arguments

this gives black men free reign to sing about bitches and whores in their music and treat women like garbage at every opportunity

based

Attached: 1479797532957.jpg (640x559, 23K)

logic board

Attached: twitter.png (784x349, 19K)

good goy

Attached: Pcj2kBZP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

This. There's this thing called context, you dumb motherfuckers.If you lose sleep at night over something this childish, you really should seek therapy.

>Puppet

triggered

Attached: 200[1].gif (314x200, 636K)

>someone other than me realizes that twitter posts are all worthless shit
Welcome to the club, here is your membership card #3. Spread the word my man.

No, Niggerboard. Let's honor the minorities in the tech world.

roastie board

no fuck off

>#metoo

But conservatives are the puppets of their conservative talk masters.

>master/puppet

Attached: master_of_niggers.jpg (500x359, 115K)

>whitespace
that's racist

Is this racist a slavery denier? The nerve!

Its a single parent, so its not even correct.

Mother isn't correct either since the motherboard doesn't give birth to anything. Rather it should be called the host-board. It hosts lots of peripherals.

What's funny is that they can change the terms all they want, pimp/ho, jew/goy, etc.. but the semantic relationship between one entity exerting absolute control will always persist, perhaps we should propose a pull request at a semantic level to fundamentally alter how these entities interact in code?

>Master

WOW SEXIST MUCH? ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT WOMEN CAN'T BE IN CONTROL? THIS IS THE PATRIARCHY AT WORK

Never give in to SJW's, they're not interested in peaceful coexistence, they're interested in making your life hell

>Juan Linietsky
Is this going to fuck up Godot or something?

I like this idea, whatever sjws come up with just make it bad too.

>What is a daughter card?

This is the point when technology is dead
>inb4 implying wasn't already dead
Its like a slow burn

>No Fatherboard
Enjoy your bastard peripherals.

>Master/Pupper
>not Boss/Waggie

Attached: 1510710222933.png (1200x1000, 299K)

I guess female to female usb or damsel to male will be now person to person and person to person.

Attached: 220px-Metallica_-_Master_of_Puppets_cover.jpg (220x220, 20K)

What is the context

I just punched my screen

Pasture of Muppets

> Master/slave not okay.
> Parent/child still cool.

Quit orphan shaming me!

Diversityboard because of the variety of hardware that you plug into it

how is motherboard offensive?

I don't know why won't people ignore or just fucking ridicule people like this that get their "feelings" hurt over some fucking nomenclature. I mean, is someone seriously that pathetic?. It's people like this that make me fucking hate the tech industry and what it's become.

Attached: 1481235322867.jpg (800x733, 38K)

Orphan is actually a commonly used term for something that lost its parent...

Has anyone pointed out to him that Python can be seen as an allusion to big black cock?

I mean as a technology term. Orphan processes have lost their parent process for instance.

"Tolerance" is a modern religious movement now

How did they go? Was it a car crash?

I'm sure the cucks who made the master/slave name change don't have a problem with that

Blame twitter

In brazilian is still the g'old Placa-mãe or motherboard.

> Inb4 7x1 chola mais

they don't have problem with their master, only in being called a slave

I sexually identify as a puppet and I find this offensive

it was lupus

You're right, but it's a sentiment even more relevant to the master slave complaint

as a transexual mtf I feel offended by the term motherboard, it makes me feel excluded because I will never have a baby

it's never lupus

basedboard

see

dont give them ideas

why dont we just save clock cycles and delete the sjws from the matrix

We wait till they change all their code, and then we start calling blacks "puppets" until it becomes mainstream. Memes win again.

a disgusting misogynistic name which implies that daughters are only there to provide extra io ports for a man to stick his filthy cable in.

Führerboard should do

I just want to let you know that, after discussion, we will be removing the term "slave" from future versions and replace it with nigger. Master/Nigger was the best that we could come up so far that does not make reference to a hierachy relationship between two human beings.

why are they calling blacks subhuman objects?

onions de hablahispana y le digo "placa madre"

Carte Mère here (motherboard literally, or mothercard)

>Motherboard is an offensive term
that's not offensive because you cant' be racist to white people and you can't be sexist towards men

Missed oppurtunity to use Koch/Trump