Why do people have trouble understanding the notion that things should be worth their price?

Why do people have trouble understanding the notion that things should be worth their price?

Attached: 180914-iphone-xs-sexist-feature.jpg (1033x688, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x18KTfWAoLQ
cdn.rawgit.com/pwnsdx/ce64de2760996a6c432f06d612e33aea/raw/23f2faa0aadb4babbfd228c8bb32a26a8c51c741/safari-ripper.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because there will always be good marketing campaigns and an abundance of stupid people to lap it up

But even with that, you have people who are supposedly smart because they're "rich" or w/e calling out the detractors as being "poor" as if that had any value as an argument.

Simply baiting stupid people into buying shit they can't really afford.
Rich doesn't necessarily mean smart, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian need I go on?

Because because better alternatives exist which render said thing an irresponsible financial decision at best.

t. family tech support that has to tell family members they must wait a solid 5-10 minutes when their iPhones display the "your iPhone needs to cool down" message because they used their phone outdoors where it's only 5° hotter.

Attached: 1517865329435.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

things are only worth as much as people are willing to pay

Attached: 6a00e5521cccd0883401676611800c970b-320wi.jpg (225x270, 13K)

The price is only as high as people are willing to pay. Basic economics.

On second thought, you've got that right. Which is why I said "supposedly".
And it definitely doesn't mean wise either.

You can't define "worth their price"

No phone should be worth $1k. That's a pretty acceptable definition for now.

what a bullshit video lmao

COPE

Attached: 1506788547868.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

nothing to cope with, I own an SE and an old nexus, but these videos are just to make poor people feel better about themselves. An iPhone X is obviously going to be faster than a chink rip off

Because dumb people think expensive things are a way to fulfill life, they're shallow and empty people.

>poor people
Once again, not an argument.

so theyre faster by loading apps slower and then constantly reloading the already-slow apps?

they're faster because they don't run a spyware filled OS that crawls to a halt within half a year of usage. Maybe for the first ten seconds out the box they're faster lmao

instead they run a backdoor-packed OS that'll crawl to a halt when Apple releases the next iOS update?

This too.

>next iOS update
It takes several years for iphones to get bricked and you can always, you know, NOT UPDATE THEM

hmmm-huh

youtu.be/x18KTfWAoLQ

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-15-16-57-17.png (1280x720, 561K)

lmao

I have absolutely no idea what this means

Interestingly, "Price" is defined by people's demand. So instead of hating apple/intel/nvidia, hate the ignorant people that buy their stuff. (Well, in case of nvidia it's somewhat justified since amd sucks dick in high end graphics)

If that's the case, then upgrading to a model with larger storage should cost no more than $5, and that's even including a healthy percentage for profit margin. The cost of parts and materials plus the cost of labor to assemble it all does not equal anything even close to what the phones are being sold for. Apple is taking a markup of many times the actual worth of the product because stupid people keep paying that much for it.

That's because you're mong. Congrats.

Attached: csm_Foto_21.11.17_13_46_23_039aed3a3d.png (554x1200, 625K)

Iphones have a chronic overheating and thermal throttling problem ON TOP of having low RAM. All very bad things for a phone.

what if you don't play games or go to deserts or whatever else would make a phone overheat? I'm not being funny but I have never ever had a phone overheat, apple or otherwise

That's because you haven't owned or used them much, congrats either way. I owned the iPhone 4, 5c, 6, 7 plus, and was even stupid enough to get the iPhone X. Regret owning all of them very much but was stuck with apple because that's what my butt buddies in HS and college used.

Anyway iPhones will overheat even when doing very basic things like recording video especially on the iPhone X and 7 plus.

Attached: iPhones_in_a_nutshell.jpg (900x1200, 106K)

"It works fine if you don't use it"
-an Apple user

the only thing that overheats are girls pussies when i pull out my iphone X

the only correct answer.

Based Apple

cdn.rawgit.com/pwnsdx/ce64de2760996a6c432f06d612e33aea/raw/23f2faa0aadb4babbfd228c8bb32a26a8c51c741/safari-ripper.html

I have never seen that screen nor have I heard of anyone having an overheating iPhone until now. Honestly, you're probably an autistic poweruser and/or you live in Arizona or someshit. I don't believe functioning iPhone Xs overheat through shooting video in normal conditions

lmao, good one

Then go ahead and get an iPhone X and tell how us amazing your apple experience was.

>t. iToddler

Attached: 1532576132549.jpg (837x2359, 557K)