Why buy an iPhone X when you can get a Xiaomi redmi for a fraction of the price and it looks almost the same?

Why buy an iPhone X when you can get a Xiaomi redmi for a fraction of the price and it looks almost the same?

Attached: 0394857tygfhdjkx.jpg (1080x1079, 1019K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metropcs.com/shop/phones/details/iPhone-SE-32GB-Space-Gray/190198291936
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lagdroid OS, shit build quality, inferior hardware, no Apple logo to let everyone know you're not a poorfag

This.

No one buys the iPhone for its looks. They buy it for the brand.

>preinstalled spyware
>android
>inferior hardware
>shit design
>the notch is stupid because it doesn't have the tech that iPhone does
>will probably die in half a year of usage

Every nigger has an iPhone.

There's no reason to ever buy any iPhone.

>no Apple logo to let everyone know you're not a poorfag
you seem to be confusing the luxury of being able to afford produce with the brown people's fruit brand of choice

*no Apple logo to let everyone know you're a poorfag

marketing is not technology. Leave phonefags.
If you unironically own a phone kill yourself.

based and redpilled

Apple cult don't worship anything but apple

>If you unironically own a phone kill yourself.
This

Posted from my Xiaomi Mi 8

that fucking Notch.

Attached: Notch 2.jpg (590x354, 111K)

I buy it for the much better OS and user experience. ama

Pixel, Oneplus and Android One devices are the only usable phones on the market. Devices with official LOS are fine too.

That image is misleading because the X has a fugly case. The X looks and feels 1000x better and won't freeze and lag within a month. It still costs twice as much as it should but dumb comparison

Where the fuck do notifications go on phones with a notch???

Attached: 1524005466686.jpg (1024x686, 63K)

wrong
I don't give a shit about having some dumb logo on my electronics I just appreciate the fact they last longer, are built to a higher quality and don't spy on me (at least not as much)

>looks the same
uhhh sweetie

>freely joinign the chinese surviellance state

So what exactly are the iOS equivalents to Clover or Flud? Or any file manager...

Attached: Notch.jpg (1026x719, 118K)

Dumb frogposter. In the notification drawer.

But how do you know you have any waiting there if there are no icons at the top indicating it?

ios is simply a better choice for privacy and security.
"the chan" is a Jow Forums browser
i torrent to a NAS and watch/manage the files on infuse (if i have to. usually i watch them on the tv.)

>if there are no icons at the top indicating it?
If.

>tfw chinese

Huh?

There's no space for them!

idk my oneplus one been fine for like 4 years, only last few months got some lags when i wake it up

imagine being this retarded

people won't bother explaining things to you if you act this way

You could also buy a sub 100 bucks phone and not be a consumerist whore.

I would highly suggest suicide, helium gas is a fairly painless way to go and only costs around $80

Based

Because I hate the notch on both of them.

You do get Apple store support, that's true.

But none of the things you said are true about the iPhone.

>much better OS and user experience
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

Attached: 1518981050995.jpg (800x2290, 675K)

>green bubbles
nah man no can do

I have a Mi 8 SE, it's a lot of things, but it sure isn't laggy.

This is what iToddlers truly believe.

CHING CHONG NIP NONG MOW AHH

>bought a redmeme note 5
>installed pajeet os 15
>no need for ugly tempered glass because it's cheap enough i'll just buy a new phone if it breaks

cry more nerds, I admit iphones are overpriced as shit and I don't intend to buy one but they are made of better quality stuff and look and feel nicer and dont' break as quick

It’s not overpriced it’s just too expensive for your budget. Overpriced is when you compare identical products.

It's a fucking meme, I've had my Xperia Z3 for years before I switched 2 months ago. Not because it broke, but because I wanted an OLED screen.
The ONLY redeeming thing about buying Apple is the resell value. And that's only cause you fucking iToddlers are so gullible that you'll fucking buy a 800 dollaridos phone that was previously owned for a year.
And that's the same story for EVERY piece of hardware crapple is making.

They have good marketer, they invented the whole "you're not buying a product, you're buying a lifestyle" scheme. Just admit that they got you, you feel better for having what seems to be the best shit to you. But you gotta realize that, it's just hot onions, nothing else.

no that's not what overpriced means hahah

I have both and by far apple is a better product if your not retarded but I have to admit is overrated.

I like android but in my experince is always laggy compared to the newer iPhones 7Plus and up. Earlier iPhones were pieces of shit but now I have to admit they are far more better than any android out there.

>buying android in 2018

Unless it's a Google phone, you're dead in the water and out of pocket twice the money for the amount of utility you'll receive alone. You're going to get one OS update and then what? Just keep enjoying the same dying and laggy shit for 2-3 years with no app udpates because all developers are focused on newer builds for more revenue?

metropcs.com/shop/phones/details/iPhone-SE-32GB-Space-Gray/190198291936
Brandfags rejoice

>proving that Applel products are a status cymbal
Here's your (You) faggot
>Lagdroid
Webm related

Attached: 1509237817233.webm (640x290, 1.25M)

My nexus 5 works better than iPhone 5s, don’t know why people lie about apple not being laggy.

Every nigger finances* an iphone

Every nigger steals* an iphone

they reboot when out from airoplane mode

lel

Because chink shit sucks.

Attached: go the fuck back.jpg (1080x1080, 39K)

nothing is stoping you

/thread

>applefags will pay $1000 for a logo of an apple that someone already ate

but muh little bird animation >:(((((((((((((((( >:OOOOOOOO D:

why buy a new phone when you can use your old one

why buy a phone when you can buy a chocolate bar for a fraction of the cost and it looks almost the same?

Why do i need a 1500 dollar phone when i have no friends?

LOL

This.

/thread

>for a fraction of the price and it looks almost the same?

Attached: ipedipadscreen.jpg (832x392, 53K)

HAHAAHAHH please tell me you're joking. My 7 year old cousin wouldn't be caught dead in public with that atrocity on the right

>green bubbles

Actually it has it

>that notched (((screen protector))) glass
holy shit that's hilarious, it looks even dumber now

AHAHAHA even from this photo you can see chink clone has better screen resolution

fpbp
stay google shills.

no.
i'm paying for iOS dipshit, best os ever existed

because i hate chinks and their commie authoritarian government

to be honest this guy is kinda right even though its flaming macfaggot

i moved from Mi4C to Redmi Note 5 recently (4C screen broke and id rather get new phone than pay 50% of new phone price for repair).
Note 5 is maybe one of two xiaofaggot phones today that dont have retarded notch or have a minijack, reasons i chose it.

phone looks like ass compared to the older ones, retarded curved screen makes all the tempered glass look bad.
colossal bezels that at least could have buttons like in old ones.
notification led is fucking single color only, chinks sure saved 0.00000001$ on that one.

since the based ceo left 2 years ago xiaomi went to shit.

what a Xiaomeme

>Redmi Note 5
Does Lineage for the Note 5 Pro work fine with the normal version? Was thinking about upgrading to it after 5 years with a samsung shitter.

i have no idea, im running stock miui.
phone ricing is a waste of time in my opinion

Cant believe nobody posted this.
Xiaomi shows ads even on the Settings apps dude.

Attached: Cpc784f.png (1080x1920, 175K)

I don't wanna rice it, just get rid of gapps and the chink botnet.

>This many newfriends took the bait.

AHAHAH THIS SO FUNNY UPVOTED.

>Cant believe nobody posted this
I wouldn't be surprised if you're the OP.

Isn't ricing it good if it gets too old?
>t. Running Lineage OS 14.1 on Nexus

i dont know senpai, phones are so cheap you can swap them every 2 years easily

i live in central europe and buying a redmi for like 180€ isnt really a problem for my budget

How many class-action lawsuits have been filed over the iPhones 6-X failing for a wide variety of users? How many extended warranties have been pushed out over the past half-decade because Apple didn't want to put up with the torrent of people complaining about their phones dying? Remember when Steve Jobs told the world that the reason their iPhone 4 was losing reception was because they were "holding it wrong"? Remember bendgate? Remember the fiasco with Touch IC? And more importantly, see how the iPhone 8 and X are now experiencing issues with touch ghosting? What a quality product. Spend double the price for most other phones on the market nowadays and get twice as many issues.

Where does this meme that pajeets love Apple come from? Last time I talked to a pajeet about phones he was trying to convince me that his Moto g4 was as good as my iPhone X. I mean, I could see the iPhone being a status symbol since most people over there can’t afford one, but that’s it, really.

look at those gigantic bezels and notches, what a fucking goy scam! AHAHHAHA!

All phones will have fucking notches and no jacks in 2 years. Can't escape the goy scam for long.

notch looks pretty cool, i don't see what the problam is

>That screen protector

Attached: 1311553834498.jpg (300x286, 61K)

/thread

Because then you wouldn't be a faggot supporting Communist like all those who belong to the Apple cult of retarded goyim. Jesus, isn't it obvious?

yeah what the fuck
I haven't used any screen protectors since original galaxy s
phones don't need them anymore

>it looks almost the same
>he thinks it`s the look
what a fucking stupid piece of shit you are

>ama
how many cocks have you taken up the ass, and can you still fart audibly or does your butthole just do a muted "HUFF" sound?

>all deez samefags