Spend trillions on marketing and shilling your $1000 iToy

>spend trillions on marketing and shilling your $1000 iToy
>m-m-m-m-muh A11
>b-b-but BIONIC LISTEN TO MY BUZZWORDS
>gets BTFO by generic $500 Chinese phone with SD835
Ouch.

Attached: 1533935035484.png (782x602, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2017/11/21/iphone-x-review-speed-vs-oneplus-5t/
bgr.com/2018/05/21/oneplus-6-vs-galaxy-s9-speed-test-iphone-x/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But the 1+6 has a SD845.

iTODDLERS BTFO

>tfw no bionicle cpu

Attached: images (1).jpg (233x216, 6K)

What are the chances that the Chinese shits cheat on benchmarks? 102%. The extra 2% to negate the margin of error.

I mean, this is clearly rigged. You can cope all you want but a Chink cheapshit phone is just not as fast as the A11
inb4 mactoddler; chinks cheat all the time at everything as has been shown recently

>but my geekbench hardware acceleration!

>cheat on a benchmark doing everday tasks

That would mean its faster doing everyday tasks you dumb fucking faggot.

Yeah its bullshit that companies make their phones faster in order to beat iphones in these tests. fucking chinks, I swear.

>I mean, this is clearly rigged
>chinks cheat all the time
>video made by EverythingApplePro
Also, OnePlus use Snapdragon soc, it's not like Huawei with their own Kirin soc

Poorfag OP upset because he can't afford the new iphone.

Reminder that the only people with this mindset that only the "wealthy" can afford fruit toys are third worlder street shitters making $2/day, thus $1000 for them seem like some kind of serious financial investment. Meanwhile any age 15+ kid can go into McDonald's in a first world country and make that in two weeks.

Attached: 1531715504591.jpg (2592x1936, 1.31M)

T. Lives with parents and doesn't pay rent and bills

>t. street shitting iPoojeet that thinks being able to afford $30 a month is a sign of wealth

look, i drive a $80k car bought just two month and i own a home, and still i wouldn't even consider getting an iphone due to the fact that i'm completely content with a $200 phone
the actual poor people get iphones on 2-3 year plans to show people they aren't poor

Is there any reason to buy silver over gold?? Also how the fuck do you sell it?

Attached: 20180628_21_39_07Linux_For_Negroes_GitHub.png (692x234, 33K)

WTF man, I already ordered my iPhone X. How the fuck do I cancel?

iTODDLERS BTFO

based and redpilled

yikes

You're choosing between the chinkphone that has ching-chong governemnt spyware, or an ishit that'll break down in 2 years and is overpriced, i'd choose neither.
Silver is at @ $14.00/ounce, it's been steadily going down for months.

>purchasing the products of (((corporations))) that are actively trying to destroy and sterilize you
>not purchasing products from their based east asian competitors

>some iPoojeet actually tried to show off with $500 in SILVER and a shitty ancient $200 throttlebook
topkek

Attached: 1510925185463.png (813x1402, 370K)

>working for two fucking weeks to buy a phone

Ahahahhahahahahha

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1349, 138K)

Embarrassing stack

How do you cheat in keeping apps running and why doesn't Apple do it?

Actually, several companies including OnePlus and Huawai got called out on this.

The firmware of the phone detected the benchmarking software and overclocked the phone.

Attached: 100_cutes.png (1024x1024, 61K)

Nobody gives a fuck about the one poo.

inb4 they spin off OxycuckCyanobutt3 into BasedOSnotAndroid3.0

Apple doesn't need to do that since Geekbench is literally developed to run the best on Apple CPUs, even outperforming some Intel CPUs. It doesn't perform nearly as well in other benchmarks. JavaScript benchmark scores are surprisingly high, I'll give them that.

Geekbench is also bullshit because it runs on all fast and slow Cores on iOS devices, while it only measures the faster cores on Android.
Meanwhile on every other benchmark, Exynos and Snapdragon completely BTFOs Apple chips.

Kek

You can pretty much ignore any iOS app "benchmark" because it isn't open source.

Samsung and Qualcomm can run normal shit like clang and sql, iOS can't, shit is locked up tight there is no point benchmarking it because its a walled garden.

>let me compare a 1 year old phone in benchmarks lol got beat so bad

China delenda est.

>willingly admitting ishit devices go obselete and are inferior in just one year
Literally laughing

>phone released this year beats one released 1 year ago
>trying to get a post in because in 5 days new iphones are shipped and decimate everything again

Then we go back to saying benchmarks don't matter lol

Oneplus 6 is nearly as old as iPhone X.

This may be hard for you to grasp, but Apple could have a CPU made by Jesus himself, it would STILL be slow as fuck because of the shitty animations the OS FORCES apps to use, Apple literally kill themselves

>released end of may this year
>iphone x was september last year
>it's september now
>new iphones 5 days away from release

>iPhone X

Yawn.

That’s last year sweetie.

See

the iPhone X's A11 Bionic processor has six cores total, with two high performance cores, and four efficiency cores. It also has a three-core graphics chip and 3GB of RAM.

The Note 8 has an eight-core processor, with four high performance cores and four more efficient cores. It also has 6GB of RAM -- twice as much as the X

>both released in September 2017
AHAHAHAHAHA

You know it is gonna make record sales again don't you?
Even in times of famine or war, these slaves would still spend their hard earned cash on new Apple phones. It's very sad.

>being so sad you literally have to compare to a 1 year old phone, almost to the day
>phone is obsolete now because a new cpu beats it
>you fags cry about buying new pcs when there is no need

what's it like being an apple hater

no one here gives a shit, apple continues to make money, hitting 1trillion in valuation

they will continue to sell ~50mil phones a quarter and nothing you say will change that

i dont think you get it. apple is the first, biggest, and most successful luxury technology brand. kinda like the tesla model S.

See imagine paying MORE for LESS, bahahaha
Apple will definitely keep doing well in sales, consumerists love getting ripped off!

This was not posted by somebody in the workforce
One hour of my time is not worth a shit phone

While I fucking hate Apple and don't know why we're not calling it Chinese grade shit too, I wouldn't be surprised if they were cheating. Chinese are the real jews.

If I had to guess I'd say they're pulling an Intel and shortcutting on security in places to get a small boost in speed here and there.

>losing to 6
It lost even to 5t(and by extension 5 since they are the same hardware) so that's not surprising.

>benchmarks matter now

>bionic
I wasnt going to ride the NPC meme but this sold me.
im using it from now on.

>only people who don't like iphones are ones who never bought one

wow funny that lmao

They WERE caught cheating in particular benchmarks. But being faster during using a phone is not cheating LMAO.

The iPhone X lost to a phone made months before it
But keep buying $200 worth of garbage parts at a insane markup if you really want to waste your money

>oneplus gets extra time for manufacturing so you can claim it isn't 1 year old phone
>implying the X was made instantly

Keep being sad buddy, don't worry im sure when someone shows the XS beating an android phone AGAIN you will be posting saying how new phone beats old

If you sacrifice security for speed then I'd say that's cheating.

That's true. There friends of mine bought an iPhone are happy with it. Another friend and my uncle got their iPhones for free and they hated it. Post purchase rationalization is a powerful thing.

Being slower doesn't make you more secure.

Tell that to Intel who cut security loops to be the fastest and then got caught and now everyone made patches that lowered their speed 30% you humongous nigger faggot retard

What? Your sentence is incoherent and doesn't have anything to do with reality

The oneplus 5 was released in June 2017, the iPhone X was released in September, the X had 3 extra months to be made and still was worse upon release than the android phone made 3 months prior

The XS is going to do the same thing, this literally happens everytime, iphones take years to catch up with even old androids, this is a fact and reality.

And how does changing the CPU governor to Performance during benchmarks sacrifice your security?

Chinks aren't designing the CPUs. Here's the only two ways to make Android faster - to be as close to AOSP as possible and to speed up the animations, Oneplus uses both hence it wins these tests.

>oneplus 6 in the video
>too fucking stupid to realise and starts talking about oneplus 5

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS80L0QvNzkwNzE3L29yaWdpbmFsL1RHX0dlZWtiZW5jaDRfTm90ZTlfQXVnMTgu (1920x1214, 180K)

>literally not reading the thread
Learn to fucking read, not that hard, not only does the 6 beat it but so does the 5T AND the 5

>muh I need the latest throttling pajeet SoC to power up my chinkphone so I can browse Jow Forums

Kill yourself, shitskin.

>ignore OP and talk about my garbage pls!

Also lol
>posting biased benchmarks
Yeah go ahead and post literally any other benchmark and see the results, oh wait... you wont, because thats the only one that fits your narrative

whats there to talk about the OP? Are we supposed to act surprised when the previous oneplus phones beat it? Is this some shocking news or some shit? What is there to say

>your random benchmarks are fine but because they suit your narrative
SALTY!

lol why you mad?

Im not even mad, you just seem blatantly retarded, and you type like a nigger. You can view any other benchmark and the 5T and 6 oneplus will beat a iPhone X, im sure there's enough tests out there that they number in the double digits atleast, yet only that one particular benchmark you posted has the X winning, why do you believe that is? Use your brain, for once in your life
bgr.com/2017/11/21/iphone-x-review-speed-vs-oneplus-5t/

lol going off topic ONCE AGAIN

How is that off topic at all, this entire thread is about benchmarks, can you even read english? The Apple shilling sure must be paying you top dollar to create these low effort shitposts that add nothing to the discussion. Fuck off and let adults talk

The topic is "iPhone X is slow garbage", how's that off topic? X losing to 6 is the logical consequence of X losing to 5.

>is it me who's shitposting?
>no! it's the apple user's who are wrong

What have you added to this thread asides from a few meaningless sentences that have no technical merit and a biased image? Go ahead, explain your great contributions, every single post in here that hasn't been you has been trying to discuss the actual technology, you're the one shitting up the thread you literal retard.

>with SD835
Try 845. You can buy it for 400+$ now on Aliexpress.

>says the guy just constantly going on about oneplus 5

bgr.com/2018/05/21/oneplus-6-vs-galaxy-s9-speed-test-iphone-x/

Here's a oneplus 6, are you done crying yet that your shitty toddler phone is garbage?

lol why you mad?