You like the Linux operating system so much and yet you shit on the guy who made it. Do you have any dignity?

You like the Linux operating system so much and yet you shit on the guy who made it. Do you have any dignity?

Attached: 1483970354815.jpg (300x300, 14K)

When will this shit meme end?

>You like the Linux operating system so much
But i don't, lunix is a piece of shit.

blocks your path

Attached: linusfinger.jpg (225x225, 12K)

This joke was funny only for the first time I've seen it

What are the fucking chances this twat was named Linus? Is this some type of joke by god?

The only thing this faggot invented are the astronomic shilling scale, and he sits at it's top

He has sponsors like any smart YouTuber. A shill would be someone who doesn't admit that they're being paid to advertise something and pretends that they're just an enthusiastic user.

fuck off Dennis!

it was only funny once

my name is not dennis pedro

Okay, Dennis Pedro.

reeeeeeeeeeeee

>good camera and video work
>doesn't spaz with 1000 ADHD videocuts
>good soundwork, doesn't sutter when he speaks
>doesn't drag his videos uselessly
>doesn't take his opinions too seriously, isn't overly serious or dramatic
>ads are very short
>discloses when he is sponsored

I literally don't see the problem with him, he is up there because he clearly does something good, you don't watch him to get serious advice

Exactly. He seems like a reasonable tech youtuber.

I thought he wore those earrings cause he's gay. But no gay man would wear their hair like him.

Yeah, well see THIS finger? I fingered your mom with it.

sicc burn right there

He also has a wife and kid, which is a sure sign of faggotry.

He pretends to be objective in his "reviews" yet it's extremely obvious he is not.

>shit
said pajeetware user

>implying you're tyrone
nice larp

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (560x560, 34K)

You are not a regular watcher if you haven't seen his bias for Intel, because Intel pays him promotions more often than AMD.