Android

what is the best android player ? blackplayer ?

Attached: blackplayer-ex-apk.jpg (600x350, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/AdrienPoupa/VinylMusicPlayer/releases
rexdl.com/android/pulsar-music-player-pro-apk.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The default one

Attached: S80916-03375612.jpg (720x1280, 158K)

Neutron, everything else is normalfag NPC-tier shit.

VLC

Poweramp

Spotted the pleb

HikiPlayer

It is BlackPlayer EX.

hiby player is good

AIMP

foobar

Shuttle

BlackPlayer

foobar2000

poweramp 3.0

vinyl music player

absolutely seconded

Vanilla Music

why

>poweramp v3

This. It's the freshest, most intuitive UI rehaul I've ever seen on any app in the last few years. We went on a road trip the other day and used my phone as the main music player source. My wife--an iShit pleb--was able to navigate Poweramp with supreme ease. She found every song she was looking for in seconds.

Not to mention the app offers great audio settings for audiophaggots.

Attached: poweramp-v3-2.jpg (588x551, 56K)

I like Jet audio plus

You dont like FOSS music players?

Attached: Screenshot_20180915-194159.png (1080x1920, 1.51M)

I'm really liking Spotify. You should give it a look.

I use mpd through MALP so I can access my collection on my home server anywhere I want

It's pretty shit getting album art tho

Blackplayer EX
Spotify for streaming
Newpipe for YouTube

google play music

I would use another player if it let me access my Google play music huge as fuck pirated music archive but they don't and I'm not wasting my time uploading random songs to my phone and wasting space

Pulsar, though I've always downloaded the most recent releases pre-cracked from rexdl com

Attached: PhotoGrid_1537071239709.png (2048x2048, 1.9M)

Poweramp v3

Shit is cool and sleek

>using its album art fetch

It's pretty shit at that, but all my music files are ripped into .flac by yours truly. I tested the app's ability to fetch and it was p bad, I'll give you that.

This is the best FOSS option, alongside the "Music" app in F-Droid (depends on which has more active development in the future).
The best non-FOSS option is Retro Music Player in my opinion.

>synchronocity
my exalted weeb nigger

Sony's Walkman

Shuttle is the only good one

Nothing better than Neutron yet.

been using BlackPlayer EX for years no complaints, though admittedly I've never tried anything else

This. PowerAmp is one of this things you'll never regret buying

I use musicolet.

I'd say Odyssey. It's FOSS, not phonograph based, pretty lightweight and has a lot of nice features.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-16-10-24-11.png (1080x1920, 2M)

>CTRL+F "vanilla"
>only 1 match
Pathetic

GoneMAD and it's not even close.

Samsung Music or Retro for not using shitty 2014 material design like all the other FOSS abominations

Onkyo HF player. Simple, free, great sound quality, parametric equalizer and supports external DACs.

Dude the previous v3 UI was so much better, why does every song in list view needs a fuck huge album art displayed eating precious space? Why is it so annoying to navigate back to the main player screen? Why is there no indicator/seekbar for currently playing songs in list view?

AIMP

Attached: AIMP Screenshot_20161202-170049.png (768x1280, 395K)

>why does every song in list view needs a fuck huge album art displayed eating precious space
You can change the the list view.

Vinylz Music Player

fucking this, now that they added ReplayGain support it's literally all I want in a player.

and yes I already own Poweramp.

Is there any Android audio player BESIDES MX Player that allows you to FF/REV by long pressing the volume rocker and allows you to adjust the skip interval in the settings?

MX Player is more of a general purpose media player and so it doesn't do some things that a media player designed specifically for audio should, like displaying metadata. Players like Blackplayer are a lot better about stuff like that but you can only FF/rev by opening the app and dragging the bar which is clunky and dangerous when driving. Just let me long press the volume rocker, it can obviously be done since MX Player does it.

Better than black player ?
So you prefer vinyl player or poweramp

does it have opus support yet? that's the only reason keeping me from coming back. using gonemad instead, pretty comfy desu

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-191024.png (1080x1920, 1.3M)

which is this player

just stay with gonemad. its the best one anyways

nigga can you read

The latest beta looks quite nice with even the default skin.

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-105554.png (1080x1620, 1.41M)

No 10 second skip button. Impossible to touch pause button. This UI is made to kill people that try to touch their phone while in the car, which obviously you're not supposed to do but everyone has done it at one point.

I've tried BlackPlayer EX, Poweramp, Aimp, Neutron and Radsone. They're all good, but it all goes down to preference, and I prefer BlackPlayer EX

Which equalizer do you use, blackplayer or system equalizer ?

Play Music works the best with my car. I can stream everything in high quality

CHROMECAST SUPPORT
W H E N
H
E
N

chromecast works on my player retard

Where on earth is the fucking button cuntmunch

On blackplayer EX you need to enable it in settings. Then it'll show up on the Artist/album/genre selection page on the top right. My issue is it only plays the 1 track i select... Then once the song ends, the screen just says "black player" and no music comes out... I need to hit play again for it to continue playing the next track,

I used poweramp before but jumped ship after it fucked up my notifactions on Oreo...

Poweramp v3 fixes notifications. You have to join the open beta and then it'll automatically upgrade to the latest version.

I use vanilla because it's the only one that I've tried that will keep audio focus.
( it will keep playing even if you play another song on youtube or Radio )

Is there any other player that can do that?

I mostly use it for to play background noise (rain, ambient music ) while I'm browsing youtube etc.

that's what I'm talking about

Music Player Go of you want lightweight, FOSS player.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-16-22-39-10.png (1080x1920, 132K)

I read your post. Bought BP EX pro. Its fucking awesome.
Thx

Attached: poweramp.png (1080x1620, 142K)

Phonograph

this

Don't bother with it, grab the fork of Phonograph instead: github.com/AdrienPoupa/VinylMusicPlayer/releases

>3.99$

Attached: 1537129604.jpg (403x392, 47K)

>being this poor
Go mow a neighbor's lawn or something. If you can't afford a $4 app why do you even have a smartphone?

LOL no one needs to feel inclined to drop mobile for/on a mobile application, that person can pirate that player of yours you happen to like if they happen to feel so inclined to pirate it.

This. I turned off auto updates when I was happy with it and it works great. One of the few players that supports cover.jpg files in the folder instead of bloated mp3/flac files with the album art embed in them.

If you want to pirate it by all means do so. Just don't complain that it costs money and out yourself as the poorfag you are.

rexdl.com/android/pulsar-music-player-pro-apk.html/

They are consistent on keeping track of the latest releases and publishing the pre-cracked releases in almost no time so chances are you'll usually almost always find the latest version pre-cracked there on rexdl

You sound obnoxiously overly entitled just because you have money in your pocket.

Initial user here.

It's a matter of principle.
>I will not spend any money on apps that open source alternatives do better than them.
Simple as that. I am not that apps target audience. Not even pirate it. Vanilla music works just fine. And then after Vanilla music is VLC. It doesn't play on the background always, but hey, it doesn't have DRM built in to it.

>all these music players that don't support android auto

VLC, Rocket, Mediamonkey, CloudPlayer, GoneMad, and MDPlayer are your only real options. And among those only VLC is FOSS.

Your answer is VLC.

>t. butt-blasted VLC Developer

Don't feel bad, richfags waste their money. The less you have, the more you tend to be conscious about how you allocate it. Making you smarter and maybe even richer in your own way.

Some of us have cars and jobs.

I wish. If i were maybe I'd be able to get pandora streaming working in it.

Most people use bluetooth or aux cords...

Which ones support Android Auto?

Not him, and I havent tried 3.0 yet, but in 2.0 all your basic controls can also be done with taps and swipes on the album art. Swipe left and right to change songs, tap to pause and play, long hold on the song info to pull up the album, etc. Its actually pretty sweet for driving because I dont even need to look at my phone to change songs.

Most people are fucking normies. Are you a fucking normie?

>spotify
>botnet
Try fildo for streaming and deezloader to download music.